Options

my friends husbands pre marriage activities.

2»

Comments

• Options
    zelanazelana Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP if your friend initiates a conversation about her lack of sex life then I think you could possibly ask her if she's sure he really wants a baby. You needn't mention anything about what he's told his friends as it's a conclusion you could have come to anyway from what she has already told you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that there'll be no baby without sex.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue_Aitch raises an interesting issue. Some STDs can led to reduced or zero fertility in men. The no kids bravado may be because he knows he CAN"T have kids.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a tough one. I'm young and don't really have much life experience, but one of my friends has stayed with her boyfriend despite him having cheated on her four times. She's aware of his infidelity and many people have tried telling her to split up with him and find someone that won't cheat. But she's ended up strongly disliking them for offering her this advice.

I think the best tactic is to be there for your friend and provide a listening ear whenever she needs one. This is what I do with my friend. I haven't advised her on what to do as she's an individual and can make her own choices, but I'm always around for her whenever she's upset and needs somebody to listen to her.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd stay out of it. You will achieve nothing by interfering except lose your friend.
  • Options
    SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help her if it crumbles, don't be the cause of the crumbling.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an a-hole this man is....

But your friend knows more than enough and if she's made no noises about leaving him chances are nothing you can say will change her mind...

How does he plan on getting out of the 'trying' for a baby? :eek: