Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack to win!!!
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »
    Jack's got a decent sum of money

None of the evicted HMs want him to win and he's been biggest (literally) game player in the house.

Joining Chloe in a BItch Fest are we!
  • SunnydayzSunnydayz Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whether he's messy or not, that's irrelevant now-that stuff only matters to his housemates and affects whether he's nominated-he's made it to the final

I choose my winner based on:-
    Honesty, kindness to others, manners
    Whether they can stand up for themselves and others
    Whether they fully participated in all tasks
    Whether they played a good game-it is a game show!! whilst staying themselves, no actors!
    Whether they made me laugh

Jack has ticked more of these boxes than the others for me, he doesn't make me laugh like some previous years housemates have, but all the rest are worse
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Joining Chloe in a BItch Fest are we!

Can't stand the little passive aggressive troll
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He made me feel sick
    He's got the biggest manboobs I've ever seen
    What are his family like fgs ! That he has such bad dangerous habits (I don't mean the farting)

Such self destructive behaviour - he's 23 not 8 , and surely he knows a bit about diet and fats working in "food industry" ( if you can call it that )

What on earth have his family to do with this ??/

JACK TO WIN EVEN MORE NOW !! :D
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly .............and - it's Lizzie Cundy.;-)

Ooops .... and aah yes i remember her now, she is the one that is at every event featured in the Daily Mail but no one knows why :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He made me feel sick
    What are his family like fgs ! That he has such bad dangerous habits (I don't mean the farting)

Such self destructive behaviour - he's 23 not 8 , and surely he knows a bit about diet and fats working in "food industry" ( if you can call it that )

Then you ain't seen much sonny. I've seen loads walking up and down that are twice his size. Got bellies like a full term pregnant women. Stop being such a vile bitch and troll off. Who are you voting for? I'll bet I can guess. Trying to bring the betting down, well it won't work dear.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon is an awful hypocrite if he's calling Jack attention-seeking.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »

Quite. And he never stop moaning while he was in the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Well, i think this thread has convinced me to firmly place my support behind Jack. Thanks OP!
    I don't care how you spend hard earned cash

But he'll blow the lot , he's a gambler!

I don't begrudge pieface boy the 23900 , I'd rathervit had been 5000 like Chloe

But he won't win , he's done well considering -- I'm surprised he even got this far ^_^
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He made me feel sick

Aaah come on now have a heart, you don't have to be so personal about him and you will loose any argument when you bring family into the situation. So what he isn't an adonis peoples looks don't necessarily mean that you are a fit and a good person.

Be nice ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydayz wrote: »
    Whether he's messy or not, that's irrelevant now-that stuff only matters to his housemates and affects whether he's nominated-he's made it to the final

I choose my winner based on:-
    Honesty, kindness to others, manners
    Whether they can stand up for themselves and others
    Whether they fully participated in all tasks
    Whether they played a good game-it is a game show!! whilst staying themselves, no actors!
    Whether they made me laugh

Jack has ticked more of these boxes than the others for me, he doesn't make me laugh like some previous years housemates have, but all the rest are worse

I'm finding this thread quite funny :D:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I just listen to the evictees on bots

Funny only showbiz Sam and Harry have ever nominated Jack surely they all would have if he was that bad
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    Aaah come on now have a heart, you don't have to be so personal about him and you will loose any argument when you bring family into the situation. So what he isn't an adonis peoples looks don't necessarily mean that you are a fit and a good person.

Be nice ;-)

Habits like that are formed at home
    Its a fact -

FM's were very quick to say how skinny Jasmine is , why is it always a no no when its the opposite ? Weve seen why he's like that , it's not as if he cares or tries is it.

I don't like his personality and selfishness as a HM , the fact that he's such a bad example due to lifestyle/lack of exercise/dietary factors is just another thing. I bet many on here laughed at his flab moving when jogging along ! (If honest)

I didn't , I felt sorry for him getting like that and not caring.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

Indeed.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've allll said it
    not just Simon

Wow. That must have been really boring, and repetitive show to watch. To have every one of the thirteen evicted housemates (does that include the "guest" housemates too?) say the exact same things about Jack.

Somehow, I just don't think it happened exactly the way you saw it happen in your mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Wow. That must have been really boring, and repetitive show to watch. To have every one of the thirteen evicted housemates (does that include the "guest" housemates too?) say the exact same things about Jack.

Somehow, I just don't think it happened exactly the way you saw it happen in your mind.

Which of the HMs that have been evicted want Jack to win now ? Name one.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Jack's got a decent sum of money

None of the evicted HMs want him to win and he's been biggest (literally) game player in the house.

Im no fan of Jack's but at least he admitted to wanting to win the money from the outset, not like the lying through their teeth others.

Anyway, we all know that Danny and CHLOE are the biggest gamers in there. :D
  • TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Please can the OP clarify which ex HMs, apart from Showbiz, said that Jack was "difficult to live with/unhygienic/attention-seeking"?
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    By the same token, the majority of ex HM's like Chloe.
  • DextDext Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    He made me feel sick

Just because he has manboobs, is unfit and not particularly good looking doesn't make him a bad person, it's totally irrelevant and typical of a lot of peoples mentality nowadays.
    He seems a decent lad to me.
    I suppose you woud prefer a house full of beautiful athletic male and female models, that's kind of how Hitler started with his supreme race idea.
    I agree they are great to look at but I've found that the perfect looking people sometimes turn out to be slime balls that are full of themselves and not very nice people at all.
    It takes all shapes and sizes to make this world and it would be a little boring if we all looked and acted the same.
    I want Jack to win more than ever now, especially after reading posts like yours.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would this even matter? Evicted housemates 'dislike' him (allegedly)... I don't. They had to live with him... I don't. Also in regards to 'attention seeking', they all are in one way or another.

It's okay to discuss it but in terms of whether he should win or not because of it is just irrelevant and desperately clutching at straws.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Do you have a source for this or are you just making stuff up?

Dont need a source we have seen it with our own eyes, he is one dirty bugga.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Why would this even matter? Evicted housemates 'dislike' him (allegedly)... I don't. They had to live with him... I don't.

It's just irrelevant and actually quite desperate.

Desperate:D
    He's not liked as the HMs know he's playing to the cameras , and I've seen him do it , I'd see that as being very relevant but if you can't see what he's really like. I can ,, without the ex HMs saying so.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate:D
    He's not liked as the HMs know he's playing to the cameras , and I've seen him do it , I'd see that as being very relevant but if you can't see what he's really like. I can ,, without the ex HMs saying so.

Yes I do think it's desperate. Who cares if he is difficult to live with?.. We don't have to live with him.

Maybe he does play up to the cameras at times but then most of them do IMO. It's not exclusive to Jack.