Options

Emma's attitude towards Jack

viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
Forum Member
Christ on a fu*king cracker. Trying to guilt trip him at this stage of the proceedings. Trying to make him feel guilty about money that he won fair and square. She really has pushed the fu*king begruding boat out tonight.

Well done,, Emma. hope you feel really proud of yourself. ^_^

Comments

• Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't any better with Cristian or Nick - they're all BORES....

I hope she lays into her 'mate' Danny.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was rather harsh with Jack. Her interviewing has been a mess this series anyway.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is not a bloodbath Emma, it is a celebration.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Nasty cow
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »

It'll be an interesting one, I get the impression she's not terribly keen on the old Wisker.

Hope she makes him squirm ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    This is not a bloodbath Emma, it is a celebration.

Apparently it is a bloodbath, just look how much tension and aggro the producers have been pushing for this series.

I'm sick of watching HMs bitch and moan about the others in the house on every HL show, past series used to have a real comradery between a lot of the HMs where it was them against BB, but BB have been manipulating it to make the it HM against HM :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didnt think she was unfair at all she asked him valid questions, found him irritating talking 100 miles an hour an answer for everything, he genuinely thought he would win and whinged constantly while in the house about nominations, he had no qualms at all about taking the money, seems to think hes worth every penny
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack didn't get stick for taking the money but Chloe did???

What show was she watching?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been Shite all Series ,and she always has been Bias ,and treated the H/Ms she doesn't like like shit in their eviction Interviews
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »

I know, and I agree, but neither of them came away with money. She really seemed to be so focused on taking away any joy from Jack's good fortune in there. Regardless of whether you like Jack or not, to begrudge him the money he won, knowing how much it made his BB, seems so petty and f*cked up.
  • Options
    Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not being funny but maybe it's because he's shown no guilt or remorse for taking it. It's like he believed he deserved it n no one else did. Maybe she wanted too try and make him understand that. And she was right him and Danny made Chloe feel like crap yet he got nothing. It's hypocritical.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am not being funny but maybe it's because he's shown no guilt or remorse for taking it. It's like he believed he deserved it n no one else did. Maybe she wanted too try and make him understand that. And she was right him and Danny made Chloe feel like crap yet he got nothing. It's hypocritical.

Why in the world should Jack show guilt or remorse for taking money that was offered to all the HMs??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

totally agree
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her interviewing, but I was glad she brought up his sense of entitlement in regards to nominations. Instead of admitting to it, he tried to argue his way out of it and ended up looking stupid in the process.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was rather harsh with Jack. Her interviewing has been a mess this series anyway.

They've all been nasty to Jack. He deserves it the least. Time she went now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    totally agree

Oh come on he's had shit from the HMts this week and he took all the tasks they threw at him. Who appointed her judge and jury. She'll be all sweetness and light to that god awful Chloe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really!! It was Chloe that was the hypocrite we know that. Anyone who is in denial,about that needs a wake up call.
    This show has been fixed for a so called girl next door to win. Total,shite. I think Helen winning was a better result than this. It stinks. I usually have no time for people who say that. It's been anyone but Chloe on this forum for weeks now. So who the hell voted for her.
    Role on CBB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    I don't like her interviewing, but I was glad she brought up his sense of entitlement in regards to nominations. Instead of admitting to it, he tried to argue his way out of it and ended up looking stupid in the process.
    Sense of entitlement? Have you seen the state of that poor lad with his hair shaved off - they've made a spectacle of him all week and if you ask me Emma's spiteful attitude to Jack speaks volumes about the vengeful nastiness behind the scenes of those who pick HMs for the tasks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

he came across as the least sincere and greed is never a good thing
  • Options
    Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all bullied and teased Jack for taking the money all week repeatedly taking his money if they were that jealous they had the chance to press the button its a gameshow you take money from a game show what do they expect
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma never seems to hold in her true feelings about the housemates :o
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Macksy wrote: »
    Sense of entitlement? Have you seen the state of that poor lad with his hair shaved off - they've made a spectacle of him all week and if you ask me Emma's spiteful attitude to Jack speaks volumes about the vengeful nastiness behind the scenes of those who pick HMs for the tasks.

So true, poor Jack I think he has had a bloody awful time in that house. First given the info from the off that he was popular (which would mess with anyone's head) given immunity passes (who he gave out to others), a chance to win a car, legend housemates (Nicky) ridiculing him about his so called fans, John McCrick insulting him, the crowd constantly booing him, tasks where his fellow housemates call him selfish (lies), the tasks where he thought of Chloe before himself so she wouldn't be nominated.... then cash bomb and Chloe really has it in for him, he didn't get a letter from home, he didn't get the chance to talk to his dad (cause of Chloe)... his so called mate has a go at him as soon as he wins... then he is put through a series of humiliating and degrading tasks to put money back in the winning pot .... and how ironic that it is Chloe who wins the show.

I truly hope that the money brings Jack some joy ...... as in my opinion he has more than earnt it.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    didnt think she was unfair at all she asked him valid questions, found him irritating talking 100 miles an hour an answer for everything, he genuinely thought he would win and whinged constantly while in the house about nominations, he had no qualms at all about taking the money, seems to think hes worth every penny

They were valid questions, but there were equally valid questions she should have asked some of the others, if she was going to be so tough with Jack. Instead, they all got easy interviews and only Jack got a tough one.
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    So true, poor Jack I think he has had a bloody awful time in that house. First given the info from the off that he was popular (which would mess with anyone's head) given immunity passes (who he gave out to others), a chance to win a car, legend housemates (Nicky) ridiculing him about his so called fans, John McCrick insulting him, the crowd constantly booing him, tasks where his fellow housemates call him selfish (lies), the tasks where he thought of Chloe before himself so she wouldn't be nominated.... then cash bomb and Chloe really has it in for him, he didn't get a letter from home, he didn't get the chance to talk to his dad (cause of Chloe)... his so called mate has a go at him as soon as he wins... then he is put through a series of humiliating and degrading tasks to put money back in the winning pot .... and how ironic that it is Chloe who wins the show.

I truly hope that the money brings Jack some joy ...... as in my opinion he has more than earnt it.

Totally agree crapped on by the HM's, and BB, and now by that pointless bint Emma. Hope he enjoys every penny, goes back to his proper friends, and never has anything to do with that rotten lot ever again.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the interviews seemed meh! Issues that should have been addressed weren't and minor issues seem to be overly focused upon, it was a weird finale.

Why criticise jack who took money not from the prize kitty but applaud Chloe for taking her five grand when most of the viewers could see her hypocrisy?????

I think you could tell regardless of BBS agenda both Emma and Ryan preferred nick and Joel.