Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The numbers will probably be on the news
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    It's not ;)

Damn them. I wonder what time they'll update the site with the numbers then. Probably early hours :(
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The merseyworld site usually has the numbers up quicker than the main lottery site, but still has wedneday's numbers on there.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely the lottery isn't taking place at all today because it's Xmas Day or am i wrong?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is drawn today, just not been shown on TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Surely the lottery isn't taking place at all today because it's Xmas Day or am i wrong?

Ya, I work in a shop. Sold absolute shit loads more tickets yesterday + yesterdays Euro.

I have a tenners worth for tonight :o
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    Yes it is drawn today, just not been shown on TV.

That's rubbish of Camelot though, I got a ticket but they hardly advertised it. I feel they should have put more effort in considering it is a rollover :o :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    That's rubbish of Camelot though, I got a ticket but they hardly advertised it. I feel they should have put more effort in considering it is a rollover :o :mad:

I only knew as i do mine online and got an email about it last week.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's on every Saturday, surely you know this?! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    It's on every Saturday, surely you know this?! :confused:

Unless I had asked about buying a ticket I had thought they would forget about it with it being Xmas Day, indeed the draw seems to be an afterthought for Camelot :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I had asked about buying a ticket I had thought they would forget about it with it being Xmas Day, indeed the draw seems to be an afterthought for Camelot :(

Last nights EuroMillions seems to be a big thing for them and got a big push

I play online and got an email to say it was business as usual this weekend
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand how Euromillions works (despite having actually won previously :o ) or where the money goes :(
  • nathan2226nathan2226 Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will probably reveal the numbers during the news tonight
  • ajdcbgajdcbg Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't have to worry about rushing out for a ticket at the last minute. I play online :)
  • RrosesRroses Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weird thing is I find its impossible to find a news site etc that has the numbers just after they have been drawn - even when televised - the official site takes ages to get updated and no other site i can find lists them .
    -
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rroses wrote: »
    The weird thing is I find its impossible to find a news site etc that has the numbers just after they have been drawn - even when televised - the official site takes ages to get updated and no other site i can find lists them .
    -

lottery.co.uk is updated.

Meh, i'm not a millionaire tonight. Not even a tenner :(
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -

I'm not 100% sure, but i believe results are not allowed to be formally published anywhere until after the BBC have provided a lottery update (usually in the news) at 22.35.

Edit: OK, maybe not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • RrosesRroses Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nthorn wrote: »
    lottery.co.uk is updated.

:(

Ok thanks I'm now watching that site for tonight's update. Still strange how rare it is as far as I can find on any other sites,. Now when was tonight's draw made ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks I'm now watching that site for tonight's update. Still strange how rare it is as far as I can find on any other sites,. Now when was tonight's draw made ?

I'd hazard a guess of between 8 and 9.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -

Merseyworld is normally updated minutes after the draw.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky Text 123 generally updates straight after the draw too