What kind of women date men like David Norris and Gary Dobson?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    I can only speak for myself, but I went out with a violent dealer for years and years and there were lots of reasons. Looking back I think that there was never a time when I wasn't hoping he would change, or at least improve, and for a person with a 'rescuer' personality being the catylist to turning someone's life around is very seductive. There is also something very seductive about being special to someone that doesn't care about anyone or anything that much and it makes you feel like the only person that understands them, and that makes it difficult to move on, you can feel responsible and needed, and also enjoy feeling responsible and needed, that can meet your own needs. I always used to say to people he would be dead if he wasn't with me and it was true, and that can make you feel quite powerful in a relationship that is in other ways very disempowering. I also always felt safe with him, as he was never violent to me or around me, and as his world was pretty unsafe he needed to 'look after me' and this is again something that creates a bond.

He was also incredibly funny, tall, confident and had a large penis. I guess the flaws can be overlooked, buried and ignored in an exchange for other things.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fickrick wrote: »
    I suppose they will have spent a great deal of time convincing them selves of their innocence, also they will have some rascist views them selves and the men are probably bullys as well. the initial attraction would have been one of being attracted to a bad lad.Then they probablu fell pregnant and fell into a life together.

This ^

It'll be interesting to see weather they stick around, now that it's been highlighted so blatently what sort of men their with. It would have been easy to remain in denile before, but not now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chewy Duck wrote: »
    Status and pseudo-respect can be addictive, but in the long run it turns out to be a load of bollox!

Tell me about it. I could never see the attraction with all the drama, the fighting, and running in and out of jail to see these fools. These guys weren't even nice to my sisters. Give me a normal man any day.
  • DonScaramangaDonScaramanga Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Way to go DM - why not publish a picture of their kids and make them targets too.

The women may have very questionable taste in men but other than that what have they really done wrong? In the legal sense [if not the moral sense]

To publish pictures of them is disgusting IMO and the DM are hardly an authority on morality are they?

They deserve it. If your desperate enough to go out with a known racist thug then everything that comes your way should be expected, especially being exposed. It's no excuse saying "I luv im tho" you pick a racist murderer as a partner, be prepared for the consequences.
  • The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    They deserve it. If your desperate enough to go out with a known racist thug then everything that comes your way should be expected, especially being exposed. It's no excuse saying "I luv im tho" you pick a racist murderer as a partner, be prepared for the consequences.

Well said.
  • ProvenceJaneProvenceJane Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaiya wrote: »
    The women may not be racist but attracted to them for their notoriety and bad-ass nature.

And let's face it, Jamie Acourt is a handsome brute.

this is the awful, inescapable thing, isn't it? I cringe when I type this but in films where certain actors portray Nazis, they can seem really good looking, even though they have monstrous beliefs. Even some Jewish women, who had every reason to fear and hate them, were not immune to having romances with guards in their camps.

I suppose it's an extension of loving a bastard. However, settling down with such a man would be much less alluring. Women like to bring up children in a safe environment and even if a thug was very loving to her and their offspring, his behaviour to other people could put the welfare of his family seriously at risk.

How about people who write to serial killers in gaol? The mind boggles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozjohn wrote: »
    Quite surprised to see so many posters here responding that the women must have the same outlook and/or standards or values as the men they fancy. Total rubbish.

Since the dawn of humanity, being a "bad boy" makes you automatically more sexually attractive to a large proportion of the female population than a bloke who visits his mum every week for Sunday tea. "Bad" equates to masculinity. And even when this extends to not just being "Jack The Lad" but a cold racist killer, there'll still remain a small minority (admittedly very small) who find all this an affirmation of "toughness" and therefore masculinity too. It all sucks, but it's a fact of life. :mad:

utter rubbish post
  • too_fast_4_utoo_fast_4_u Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not defending anyone but innocent until proven otherwise.

As for the BNP wives comment on page 1 just plain stupid.

A innocent person was killed and 2 of the 5 accused have been found guilty, the Papers need to be careful about posting personal information about members of the public, especially when it could be classed as harrasement. the other 3 have been cleared once and until one of them slip up or even more new evidence comes out then theres nothing anyone can do about it.

The media could end up paying huge amounts of money out if they persist with there behaviour.

Just to note: all of the 5 should be in jail for murder but thats just my view on it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    lou-kate wrote: »
    I can only speak for myself, but I went out with a violent dealer for years and years and there were lots of reasons. Looking back I think that there was never a time when I wasn't hoping he would change, or at least improve, and for a person with a 'rescuer' personality being the catylist to turning someone's life around is very seductive. There is also something very seductive about being special to someone that doesn't care about anyone or anything that much and it makes you feel like the only person that understands them, and that makes it difficult to move on, you can feel responsible and needed, and also enjoy feeling responsible and needed, that can meet your own needs. I always used to say to people he would be dead if he wasn't with me and it was true, and that can make you feel quite powerful in a relationship that is in other ways very disempowering. I also always felt safe with him, as he was never violent to me or around me, and as his world was pretty unsafe he needed to 'look after me' and this is again something that creates a bond.

He was also incredibly funny, tall, confident and had a large penis. I guess the flaws can be overlooked, buried and ignored in an exchange for other things.:D

This is the mindset I was talking about. One of my friends is married to a serious drug dealer, and she shares this poorly-directed "rescuer" mentality. It has got her into trouble before and she is now stranded thousands of miles from her friends and family so he can carry on doing what he does.

He isn't even funny or tall, he's snobby and ugly and all of her friends hate him.
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A touching tale ruined by your crude final paragraph. Match made in Heaven I guess.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaiya wrote: »
    The women may not be racist but attracted to them for their notoriety and bad-ass nature.
    Chewy Duck wrote: »
    Some women like the 'glamour' and 'faux respect' that comes with dating a local bad-boy.
    Just about sums it up though I imagine these slags not only share the bed, but the same extremist views.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only speak for myself, but I went out with a violent dealer for years and years and there were lots of reasons.

He was also incredibly funny, tall, confident and had a large penis.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope their girlfriend now is Purple Aki. Let's hope they each get to share a cell with him.
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't diss those women, that's who you'll be watching on I'm a Celeb Get Me Out Of Here / Celeb Big Brother / Dancing On Ice / The Bachelor in about 12 months time
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjc229 wrote: »
    Boobs.

I'm a leg and bum man myself. lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the women on this thread are worrying me. Please tell me you are joking that you fancy gang members, violent men and drug dealers? Jeremy Paxman is more my type.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women have been attracted to bad boys since time began.

This.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are bad boys and BAD BOYS. I prefer a bad boy who stands up for goodness and uses his brains and heart, not fists - oh I am sooo cross!!! :mad:
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    RoseMaybud wrote: »
    I hope their girlfriend now is Purple Aki. Let's hope they each get to share a cell with him.

I'm guessing you're alluding to male rape?
    If, that's a yes, what crimes would a woman have to commit before you'd hope they were repeatedly raped while in prison?
    Forum Member
    RoseMaybud wrote: »

A bad taste joke, but an amusing thought. I can just picture the scene as Doris and Nobson cower against the washroom wall, while a 6'7" black Scouser looms over them saying "hello boys! Can I feel your muscles!", with a lascivious wink.
    Forum Member
    If, that's a yes, what crimes would a woman have to commit before you'd hope they were repeatedly raped while in prison?

Purple Aki isn't a rapist. He is a gay muscle fetishist with no self-control.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Mallaha wrote: »
    Purple Aki isn't a rapist. He is a gay muscle fetishist with no self-control.

Ahh OK, so they'd get felt up then?
    Could be enough to drive them bandy, I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a joke - and at the expense of those evil monsters. I just think it would be good. Meet your cell mate.
    Forum Member
    Ahh OK, so they'd get felt up then?

Yes, incessantly, on their biceps. He'd want to sit on their backs while they did pressups and other gym exercises as well. He's really effing massive too. We shouldn't joke about him really, as a lad called Gary Kelly died running away from him at a railway station, and he's bothered hundreds of teen boys in Merseyside. He's one of the urban legends in Liverpool. </derail>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mallaha wrote: »
    Yes, incessantly, on their biceps. He'd want to sit on their backs while they did pressups and other gym exercises as well. He's really effing massive too. We shouldn't joke about him really, as a lad called Gary Kelly died running away from him at a railway station, and he's bothered hundreds of teen boys in Merseyside. He's one of the urban legends in Liverpool. </derail>

Yes, Gary kelly - that was awful. :(
    I know someone who he cornered and they literally did the "Oh God, what's that up there!:eek:" thing to escape him and run like the clappers.