Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    On a lighter note,this spoof me me smile,at least i hope it was a spoof you never know with price:D http://newsthump.com/2013/07/24/katie-price-furious-at-10-bank-note-snub/?

:D:D:D Good spoof.
    I liked this bit.....
    Bank officials have apologised to Price, but said that in order for her to be placed on a banknote everyone at the Bank of England would need to start smoking crack.
    “Seriously, we wouldn’t put that woman’s picture on a packet of ****,” they helpfully added
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    :D:D

I think that with all of her men. All of them should be good looking but they've all got something missing - a functioning brain in most cases ;)

:D:D ........
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D ........

Hi Jimmy :D:D Good to see you posting again you seem to have been MIA for ages. Have you heard about Gloria and the snake :eek: :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Hi Jimmy :D:D Good to see you posting again you seem to have been MIA for ages. Have you heard about Gloria and the snake :eek: :)

Hello, Sam :) ... I have been around, lurking. :cool:

Not heard about the snake and Gloria :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, Sam :) ... I have been around, lurking. :cool:

Not heard about the snake and Gloria :eek: :eek:

One of Pete's snakes went missing for a couple of days and she was apparently terrified and didn't want to remain in the house :eek: They did find it eventually but even so she might need you to ride to her rescue if it happens again so be prepared :cool: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fab, thank you, Blondie!

I shall keep the sums on my pad of paper. It's a puzzler all round, this KP pregnancy.

As regards your prizes, well, what can I say about your generous donation. Howsabout I put them into the tombola, to be drawn for winners of the 'guess the baby's name'?

I wonder if she has a boy will she copy the lovely new royal babys name? After all she already has a Princess!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of Pete's snakes went missing for a couple of days and she was apparently terrified and didn't want to remain in the house :eek: They did find it eventually but even so she might need you to ride to her rescue if it happens again so be prepared :cool: :D

:eek: How did I not know about this? Of course as luck would have it snake catching is one of my sidelines;) ... so Gloria need not worry. :cool::cool::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: How did I not know about this? Of course as luck would have it snake catching is one of my sidelines;) ... so Gloria need not worry. :cool::cool::)

I knew you wouldn't let her down :cool: Sounds like this could be your moment Jimmy - better get that granny flat spic and span in readiness too just in case :D
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SNAKES !!
    * shudder *

That's it Pete , I most definitely won't be visiting if one of those things might slither all over my new M&S comfort fit shoes.

I do have some standards :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    SNAKES !!
    * shudder *

That's it Pete , I most definitely won't be visiting if one of those things might slither all over my new M&S comfort fit shoes.

I do have some standards :o

Don't worry Momma ace snake-whisperer Jimmy is now on the job ;):cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Momma ace snake-whisperer Jimmy is now on the job ;):cool:

snake whispering , yukkk ! what a vision that conjurs up.

You are my hero Jimmy , above and beyond and all that :D
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    I wonder if she has a boy will she copy the lovely new royal babys name? After all she already has a Princess!

Is the child actually called Princess, like at school?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I knew you wouldn't let her down :cool: Sounds like this could be your moment Jimmy - better get that granny flat spic and span in readiness too just in case :D

It has bee ready for months Sam. :cool: Awaiting the company of her HRH Glo ... ;)
    snake whispering , yukkk ! what a vision that conjurs up.

You are my hero Jimmy , above and beyond and all that :D

Momma. :):) Let us thank the reptile Gods that we are not talking spiders here. :eek: I shudder to think what would become of dear Glo, if we were! :o

Apologies for taking this thread off course with all this talk of Gloria ..... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Is the child actually called Princess, like at school?

No idea to be honest no chance of me watching her or PA on their various crap programmes! Hopefully another FM should know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww poor wee snake :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was fine :) Keeping cool ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was fine :) Keeping cool on top of the freezer...

Aww shame wee snakes like to be warm at least it doesn't have to listen to PA "singing" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has bee ready for months Sam. :cool: Awaiting the company of her HRH Glo ... ;)

Momma. :):) Let us thank the reptile Gods that we are not talking spiders here. :eek: I shudder to think what would become of dear Glo, if we were! :o

Apologies for taking this thread off course with all this talk of Gloria ..... :o

We recently took our 2 grandsons to Edinburgh zoo , I couldn't go into the reptile house with them , left that to my husband.
    The older grandson ( 5 ) bought a rubber snake with his spending money and chased me all over the house with it , laughing hysterically.
    I found it under my sheets that night.
    I would plan my revenge , but apparently you aren't allowed to traumatise 5 year olds.
    I'll just have to wait 'til he's older :D

I echo Jimmy's apology for taking the thread off topic folks :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I introduced the topic so I should apologise too :o:o:o

But just wanted to suggest to Pete a selection songs he could cover if he needs to charm the snake in future :D:D

Union of the Snake by Duran Duran
    Snakecharmer by Rage Against the Machine
    Buy My Snake Oil by Jello Biafra
    Snake Bite Love by Motorhead
    Get On The Snake by Soundgarden
    Snake Eyes and Sissies by Marylin Manson
    Sneaky Snake by Tom T. Hall
    Snake Eyes Boogie by L.A. Guns
    Here Comes the Snake by Cherry Poppin Daddies
    The Fake, The Snake and the Birthday Cake by Punchline

Sorry for the silliness I think the heat's frazzled my brain :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If I was that snake I would have made a run for it to (or slither)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We recently took our 2 grandsons to Edinburgh zoo , I couldn't go into the reptile house with them , left that to my husband.
    The older grandson ( 5 ) bought a rubber snake with his spending money and chased me all over the house with it , laughing hysterically.
    I found it under my sheets that night.
    I would plan my revenge , but apparently you aren't allowed to traumatise 5 year olds.
    I'll just have to wait 'til he's older
    :D

I echo Jimmy's apology for taking the thread off topic folks :o

lol, :D Your Grandson is quite old enough already Momma. Well maybe another year or so. ;) Your post made me laugh! :D

Love the songs Sam ... :)

Right, we had better move on now before we're lynched. :o:o
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she might go one better and name it King..?
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I think she might go one better and name it King..?

PMSL :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, :D Your Grandson is quite old enough already Momma. Well maybe another year or so. ;) Your post made me laugh! :D

Love the songs Sam ... :)

Right, we had better move on now before we're lynched. :o:o

Thanks for cheering me up Jimbo - we really need a Glo Appreciation thread to have a laugh in :) Sorry for leading you astray in this thread :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for cheering me up Jimbo - we really need a Glo Appreciation thread to have a laugh in :) Sorry for leading you astray in this thread :o

A pleasure as always Sam. :):) I am easily led where Glo is concerned :):D