I finally get my ps4 tomorrow...

2»

Comments

• blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    It is more than worth the money tho. You can pick up a years sub for under £35 and with that you get 72 games. There's bound to be a few that takes your fancy.

It would be nice for it not to be forced on us, but it is good value for money at the same time.

Yeah, but i'm the kind of guy that doesn't even play all the games he owns, let alone free ones offered. I'm now selling a PS3 with games where i never even opened the boxes.
  • Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    The Order is over hated imo. It has its flaws, sure, but it wasn't as terrible as made out. From a story perspective it's brilliant, it'd have been an awesome movie.
    dave666 wrote: »
    It is a really good game I don't understand all the hate it gets from some people. It should never have been a full priced game hopefully the sequel will be longer

The ending felt like it was the prequel to a more open world game. I would play a sequel to it as I liked the idea of where it was going and graphically it was brilliant
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    If you didn't have a PS3, PlayStation Now might be worth taking a look at. £12.99 a month to stream PS3 games. You can play through the Uncharted trilogy & The Last of Us for £12.99 instead of paying full price for the fancier graphics.

Edit: not sure all 3 Uncharted games are available anymore?
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cannot imagine playing TLOU with inferior graphics now so will probably pick up uncharted collection for ps4 rather than the ps3 versions