Wrc 5

Phil_BaggersPhil_Baggers Posts: 974
Forum Member
✭✭
Whoever bought it, I just want to know your thoughts on it. Personally I think it's quite good in comparison to the other editions. The last one I had was 3 but I thought it was poor. 5 on the other hand feels much better and really takes me back to the original Colin McRae rally days. Yes I have Dirt 2 and 3 cause I like the various modes in that but if your looking for just the rally mode in a game this is also enjoyable

Comments

• STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    I've not played WRC 5 yet but plan on getting it if nobody's got it me for Christmas :)

Really enjoyed the 4th game on PS3 which I bought when it was on special offer in the PSN store. I've got a feeling WRC 5 will be brilliant and will be a close rival to Dirt Rally which is currently only on Steam at the moment. This will make the first rally game on the next-gen consoles as well :)
  • normalmishanormalmisha Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it got good reviews. The GFX are apparently 'not very good for next gen', although I'm not sure the graphics are as relevant as in a 'kids' game' like Dirt. But yeah, Dirt Rally on the other hand looks like it's the business - just a shame they haven't got the balls to put it out on the consoles yet. They're scared that the simulative nature of the game will cause it to bomb, in my opinion.