Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I will say is if I was the head of BBC1 (after the success of The Voice) I would be getting out my chequebook and phoning Cheryl Cole's & Dannii Minogue's management and say "what about doing this autumn's series of Strictly Come Dancing, realistically how much do you want to participate".....
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't help agreeing. But via Tom Bower - a writer I'd respected - WTF??? :(

I quite like the DM interpretation of all of this ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2130300/Simon-Cowells-red-blooded-supposed--new-books-believed.html
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I will say is if I was the head of BBC1 (after the success of The Voice) I would be getting out my chequebook and phoning Cheryl Cole's & Dannii Minogue's management and say "what about doing this autumn's series of Strictly Come Dancing, realistically how much do you want to participate".....

Seen enough of these talentless bints on TV already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    David Walliams ‏ @davidwalliams
    Now I know why Simon Cowell would sometimes ask me to dress up as Dannii Minogue and sing 'This is It' when we were making love.

:D

Love david walliams so funny:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs O on the front of Tomorrows Daily Mirror about this story....
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »

That's got to be the closest they've come to actually outing him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's got to be the closest they've come to actually outing him.

Dosen't sound like they believe a word of it does it? ;)

A beautiful sophisticated woman like Dannii, was the chosen one because she was "foxy" and had nice "tits" but they only had a few "bonks" pure class Simon :rolleyes: I wonder what other grubby little revelations we have to look forward to this week courtesy of his PR team :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...... Dani is the Australian Sinitta!!!!!

No doubt she will be telling us she is 40years old next!!!!!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    ...... Dani is the Australian Sinitta!!!!!

No doubt she will be telling us she is 40years old next!!!!!

Dannii is 40-year-old.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Dosen't sound like they believe a word of it does it? ;)

A beautiful sophisticated woman like Dannii, was the chosen one because she was "foxy" and had nice "tits" but they only had a few "bonks" pure class Simon :rolleyes: I wonder what other grubby little revelations we have to look forward to this week courtesy of his PR team :D

An affair with a Page 3 model, according to Tuesday's Daily Star. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Dannii is 40-year-old.

..... and she will be for the next 20 years or so (as I have said like Sinitta!!!!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    An affair with a Page 3 model, according to Tuesday's Daily Star. :rolleyes:

Oh not that old chestnut ;)

oh its not that one , i was thinking of Jasmin Leonard :o

Looks like a different one. Max Clifford sure has a lot of models on his books

https://twitter.com/#!/hendopolis/status/192011720485634050/photo/1
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon doesn't hold back, you would think she would be careful of what she says considering she still works for him on America's Got Talent.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sharon-osbourne-hits-out-at-simon-797113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Sharon doesn't hold back, you would think she would be careful of what she says considering she still works for him on America's Got Talent.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sharon-osbourne-hits-out-at-simon-797113

Oh i bet Julia his makeup artist will be delighted she has been dragged into this murkey scenario :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Simon has no problems with Sharon telling everyone he was with "Three girls at one time". I bet he's delighted. :p

Sharon knows what she is doing.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..... and she will be for the next 20 years or so (as I have said like Sinitta!!!!)

Ah! That's what you meant.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Agree. Only room for one in that relationship.

At base, he's a small, high-waisted trouser-wearing, self-absorbed man with an ill-proportioned head, an insatiable need for power, a huge ego and an insane amount of money to indulge it. He's a playboy in the same sense that Hefner is a playboy. All show and no substance.

Exactly. My bet is that a committed relationship with anyone, of either sex, is way down on his list of fun things to do but he thinks that the public expect him, to be a bit of a playboy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon Osbourne was always slated when she said that she did not like Dani Minogue and that Dani was "playing a difficult game" when it came to XFactor, that can only mean that SO knew that Dani was only picked because she was bonking the boss, to be honest with you Dani was the weekest member of the panel she had not had a hit in years and was "on her way out" if not already "out" just feel that Sharon was right about Dani and is it me or does anyone feel a bit dissapointed of Dani's taste in men, and lastly I am only too glad that Dani had a baby with the "poser boy" rather than Simon Cowell, now that would depress me.

I'd rather Hail Hitler...
  • AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How else did everyone think Dannii got the job? sharon will be next story, then cheryl, then kelly, then even louis, simons done em all.
  • Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder if Simon Cowell will ever get his comeuppance.
  • AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

damn, she gets about, simon, now the 1d boys, who's next?
    she can take some lessons from queen cheryl in learning how to act with class and decency and not like a first class wh**e(no offence)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ3 wrote: »
    damn, she gets about, simon, now the 1d boys, who's next?
    she can take some lessons from queen cheryl in learning how to act with class and decency and not like a first class wh**e

How rude.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reading through this and my head hurts...

The book is "unauthorized" and written by an award winning investigative journalist who has had no issue ruffling powerful feathers in the past. The author is insisting that while he had access to Cowell, he got to write it his way and Cowell hasn't read it yet.

From there, it gets complicated...

The concensus is that he is gay. And Bower hasn't alleged that, so the verdict is that Bower is being paid to write the book although I'm not entirely sure why they'd want that.

But running with the theory - the book details an affair with Dannii Minogue. She's said to be furious and the press are working on the basis that it did happen (and he's straight). If he is gay, didn't actually sleep with her and she's furious about this then it seems like a widly risky move unless she's actively co-operating. Especially when The Osbourne family are now baiting her in todays press.

It doesn't make much sense at all... but that wouldn't be the first time.