Options

The 'Christopher Maloney is back on my television' group support thread

Comments

• Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Canks wrote: »
    My source on the show tells me that Rylan desperately tried to tell Gary the truth tonight when the the judges were deciding who to send home. He shouted Gary's name 3 times to try and respond to him but Gary was having none of it and stopped the truth from getting out. Rylan coming down with a mysterious illness or falling down the stairs this week wouldn't surprise me - he knows too much.

Obviously any 'drama' or 'controversy' this year should have extra-scrutiny.

Anything is possible as we prepare to do battle with the Army Of Darkness (Orangeness).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    Obviously any 'drama' or 'controversy' this year should have extra-scrutiny.

Anything is possible as we prepare to do battle with the Army Of Darkness (Orangeness).

My son just woke up and said he was hungry. When I asked him what he wanted he said "An Orange" :eek: :eek:

I have hung some garlic round the door and put a salt circle around the house just in case. It appears I might have been discovered though so if you don't see me again, know that you WILL win this battle :(
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a never seen before clip of Christopher in the dressing room before make up.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090827054341/hercxena/images/5/58/Lucifer.jpg

That was what Rylan was trying to tell Gary but he wouldn't let him speak as Barlow is one of the follwers of evil who will be saved. Lucifer sent telepatheic messages to Louis to get him to change his vote as he wants Rylan where he can keep an eye on him.

Be scared Rylan, The face in the link is the one you'll see looming over your bed in your nightmares - except you won't be asleep
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the departure of the Hellbeast Waissel from the show two years ago, Satan and his nephilim took a year to regroup before sending forth Frankie the Destructor, whose spirit could not hold up to the dark deeds required of him by his master, so he was whisked off to the Underworld for a spell of de-souling and ministering, before returning to earth and fading into Twitter irrelevancy.

This year, the Dark One knew he would have to come back stronger than before, so sent in his most prized and valued asset: Christopher the Putrid, aka Lucifer, spawned in human form by MeNan in a pile of abandoned hubcaps along the south banks of the Mersey. He nearly missed his chance to begin his work when an unfortunate shellsuit incident precluded him from joining the finalists but Satan was not dissuaded so easily and used the Dark Magicks and the empty, heart-shaped cavity in Barlow's chest to launch forth his soldier this year. Cloaked in the unassuming veneer of Cruiseship Congeniality, Lucifer lurks in the shadows, hidden from view by Rylan the Hearty, whispering into Walsh's ear to ensure that his disguise was not revealed this night.

Forsooth, next week he will be back stronger than ever, with one week of success under his horned head. Lord Wagner has been called out from the Loaf Shack on high but he is tired and weary, and not yet back to his full strength. It is the duty of us all to make the Dark One's identity public, and to aid our most mighty Lord Wagner in his efforts to destroy Barlow, the Dark One and all who seek to aid them in their most terrible plan.

Amen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    My son just woke up and said he was hungry. When I asked him what he wanted he said "An Orange" :eek: :eek:

I have hung some garlic round the door and put a salt circle around the house just in case. It appears I might have been discovered though so if you don't see me again, know that you WILL win this battle :(

No, you will be safe Lizzy!

This thread is blessed by Lord Wagner, we are safe here and in your thread as well which reached out to everyone like the sound of His bongos. As the true believers we will be protected, even if the battle itself is hard and claims many victims.

Be strong, we need you in this fight.
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Politiks wrote: »
    With the departure of the Hellbeast Waissel from the show two years ago, Satan and his nephilim took a year to regroup before sending forth Frankie the Destructor, whose spirit could not hold up to the dark deeds required of him by his master, so he was whisked off to the Underworld for a spell of de-souling and ministering, before returning to earth and fading into Twitter irrelevancy.

This year, the Dark One knew he would have to come back stronger than before, so sent in his most prized and valued asset: Christopher the Putrid, aka Lucifer, spawned in human form by MeNan in a pile of abandoned hubcaps along the south banks of the Mersey. He nearly missed his chance to begin his work when an unfortunate shellsuit incident precluded him from joining the finalists but Satan was not dissuaded so easily and used the Dark Magicks and the empty, heart-shaped cavity in Barlow's chest to launch forth his soldier this year. Cloaked in the unassuming veneer of Cruiseship Congeniality, Lucifer lurks in the shadows, hidden from view by Rylan the Hearty, whispering into Walsh's ear to ensure that his disguise was not revealed this night.

Forsooth, next week he will be back stronger than ever, with one week of success under his horned head. Lord Wagner has been called out from the Loaf Shack on high but he is tired and weary, and not yet back to his full strength. It is the duty of us all to make the Dark One's identity public, and to aid our most mighty Lord Wagner in his efforts to destroy Barlow, the Dark One and all who seek to aid them in their most terrible plan.

Amen.

:eek: Amazing
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is screwed if he is in the sing off with Rylan next week.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Garlic and salt won't work with this one. Only water from the river Mersey can save you now.

Bless the child
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Amen.

My beloved Politiks, you have heard the call and returned to us.

Galloping down the mountainside on your white horse, with such powerful words in your heart.

The forces of good are assembling, if Lucifer is reading this thread or his feeble minion James Arthur it will take more than Twitter now to defeat us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    The same source who told me about Rylan uncovering the truth also claims that they saw Christopher enter an empty room, they followed him and realised he'd disappeared. But then my source looked up and saw Christopher clinging to the ceiling. What kind of beast are we dealing with here? I fear for Saint Nicole, let's hope she has plenty of crucifixes to offer around.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well fellow brave souls. I'm off to my bed but I'll make sure I have my garlic and my silver axe with me. I've even fashioned a crucifix out of a couple of lolly sticks just to be on the safe side.

Please don't have nightmares about giant weeping oranges and demonic grandmothers.

Keep the faith and lets hope we make it through the night :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christopher is off to bed too. He sleeps in an ultraviolet coffin, buried deep in a tanning salon in Bootle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well fellow brave souls. I'm off to my bed but I'll make sure I have my garlic and my silver axe with me. I've even fashioned a crucifix out of a couple of lolly sticks just to be on the safe side.

Please don't have nightmares about giant weeping oranges and demonic grandmothers.

Keep the faith and lets hope we make it through the nightv

Godspeed.

May your dreams be free from cruiseship singing for at least one night and you awaken refreshed tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    My beloved Politiks, you have heard the call and returned to us.

Galloping down the mountainside on your white horse, with such powerful and beautiful words in your heart.

The forces of good are assembling, if Lucifer is reading this thread or his feeble minion James Arthur it will take more than Twitter now to defeat us.

Darling, I heard you sound the bell and knew it was time for my return. The call to arms against such filth cannot be ignored.

James Arthur, with the face of a young Ian Brady, has shown that he, too, is blackness incarnate, and will be jostling for the role of High Priest Of Darkness should Lucifer be felled by Wagner's blade.

Let us form a prayer circle for our crusade, for our people, and for our souls. With so many like-minded soldiers by our side, Twitter is a mere flick of an axe compared to the crashing might of our bongos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Feel the loaf my fellow disciples, I'm off to bed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darling, I heard you sound the bell and knew it was time for my return. The call to arms against such filth cannot be ignored.

James Arthur, with the face of a young Ian Brady, has shown that he, too, is blackness incarnate, and will be jostling for the role of High Priest Of Darkness should Lucifer be felled by Wagner's blade.

Let us form a prayer circle for our crusade, for our people, and for our souls. With so many like-minded soldiers by our side, Twitter is a mere flick of an axe compared to the crashing might of our bongos.

AMEN.

When James Arthur attacked us he riled us, now he will be destroyed along with the orange filth that threatens us all.
    fefster wrote: »
    Feel the loaf my fellow disciples, I'm off to bed.

Our loaf is with you brave warrior.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    What if he's still here by the Halloween show? I know that night I'll lock myself in, surrounded by crucifixes and garlic. I would advise people to not open the door to any Trick or treaters, MeNan could easily disguise herself as one. The consequences of opening the door to her could be deadly.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

i laughed at this more than i should have
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if he's still here by the Halloween show? I know that night I'll lock myself in, surrounded by crucifixes and garlic. I would advise people to not open the door to any Trick or treaters, MeNan could easily disguise herself as one. The consequences of opening the door to her could be deadly.

HOLY LORD WAGNER!

The Halloween Show! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Apparently if you say "Me Nan" 3 times, in a whiny tone, whilst looking into a mirror, Christopher will appear.

Best thread in ages :) I'm signing up too by the way. He makes my spine cramp with his overdosing of whinge'n'cheese.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member

Amen.

Genius. I am smitten.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A smitten kitten? Your love will replenish my strength tonight, as I go to bed and fight off dark thoughts of Lucifer as I try to go to sleep.

xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Lol, me likey this thread about the Jaffa cake (two?) faced one. Perhaps we have only seen his spongy orangey side thus far and have yet to witness the dark chocolatey one. Or the tangy bit in the middle... hmm... tangy.... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A smitten kitten? Your love will replenish my strength tonight, as I go to bed and fight off dark thoughts of Lucifer as I try to go to sleep.

xxxxxxxxx

Godspeed and sweet dreams my beloved, your glorious return has bolstered my resolve in these dark orange times.

X
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this thread, I'd also like to join.
    I heard the guy who whispered in Louis ear was actually one of Christopher followers AKA MeNanas', anyway they told him to save Rylan so Christopher could be one step closer to reigning his category if he didnt Christopher and MeNan would destroy him with orangeness and whinging. Thats why Louis looked so helpless and confused, Dermot who had already been hugged by MeNan in Saturday show was already under Christopher spell and thats why he didnt take Louis first answer.