Is anybody worried 10 won't meet 11

13»

Comments

• PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness I have not reached that point yet. :D

I'm really looking forward to it. As for plot, I'll take what I get. Having Ten and Eleven together is enough for me. If Eight were to appear as well I would voluntarily pay double licence fee to the BBC, I'd be so delighted.:D

They have spy's everywhere, your new bill will be on its way soon as they'll include archive footage :D
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Palmerwho wrote: »
    They have spy's everywhere, your new bill will be on its way soon as they'll include archive footage :D

I wouldn't be surprised! :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Doctor's speech to Donna's grandfather in 10's last episode makes me think they may not meet. Unless of course 10 had already met 11 (either knowing who he was or not) and that's why he was so afraid of going?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Well judging by filming spoilers and tweets about filming...
    MS was seen being driven to the same location as DT on the first day of filming AND a few days later it was tweeted that MS and DT were filming on a mountain together. Only DT was really photographed on his first day back. So going by filming reports it seems possible that both the Doctors meet.

If something is linking the Doctors together, Eleven clearly goes back in time to that event.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    I think they will meet - there were two Tardis's in Trafalga yesterday - I reckon an epic meeting where better than the square...
  • JohnnyForgetJohnnyForget Posts: 24,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they will meet - there were two Tardis's in Trafalga yesterday - I reckon an epic meeting where better than the square...

It would have been so much better if there were eleven Tardises in Trafalgar Square yesterday. :)
  • TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C. Samurai wrote: »
    People who think it wil be rubbish are basicly admitting they're too old for this show.

I don't think anyone thinks it'll be rubbish, as you put it, as none of us know what's going to happen yet! Some are over the moon about10 being back and some would rather he didn't, we all have our ideas of what we'd like to see (except those who are just waiting to see what happens) but as we don't know what else may or may not happen it's a bit soon to start slagging people off..

I'm quite keen on it being done like Big Finish's The Four Doctors, with the Doctors helping each other across time, (such as Eight helping Five who doesn't know who he (Eight) is.) with a brief meeting at the end. That would be cool. :)

THAT I would like, along with many other scenarios:)