BB Canada 1: Episode 20, "Live" Double Eviction & HOH (11/4/13) 3-4am BST

124»

Comments

• cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    Peter is an idiot. Even Liza on twitter said it was a bad move.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    How do you do spoiler
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HalsMam wrote: »
    How do you do spoiler

Type post
    Click "Go Advanced"
    Select the text you want to hide
    Click "S" for spoiler
    Click Submit reply
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter is the worst player this season. He could have saved Topaz and voted out Andrew, meaning it would be Peter and Topaz against Talla, Emmett and Jillian, instead of just Peter against 4 others!
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote: »
    Peter is the worst player this season. He could have saved Topaz and voted out Andrew, meaning it would be Peter and Topaz against Talla, Emmett and Jillian, instead of just Peter against 4 others!
    except for that Topaz had a girl aliance with Talla and Jill to get rid of Peter. Topaz wasn´t on his side she didn´t even like him that much because he was Alecs nr.1 and not her. But maybe if he saved her she would have worked with him ... who knows.

Peter is hardly the worst player, thats stupid. It was probably a bad move (for him) but only when he leaves next week. I am annoyed about it too but only because i wanted the east coast to split up ... but would that have changed anything for Peter? I don´t know. Its all about HOH and POV now.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good episode but I didn't want Topaz to go :(

What is it with this show and twists. They'll be at final 4 and adding a jury member as a re-entry that's crazy. Not like anyone would even vote for the re-entry to win the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    What is it with this show and twists. They'll be at final 4 and adding a jury member as a re-entry that's crazy. Not like anyone would even vote for the re-entry to win the show.
    Yes thats pretty messed up to bring someone back into F5 now and really UNFAIR. I hope its Alec or Topaz because they at least just went home but i think it will be Gary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter's move of not using the pevo would seriously ruin his game next week because right now Jill and Emmette are planning on backdooring him in order to gain trust back into Andrew and Talla. I mean if he's not going to use the pevo why did he even bother winning it, he could've just thrown the comp after he saw both Talla and Topaz losing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter's move of not using the pevo would seriously ruin his game next week because right now Jill and Emmette are planning on backdooring him in order to gain trust back into Andrew and Talla. I mean if he's not going to use the pevo why did he even bother winning it, he could've just thrown the comp after he saw both Talla and Topaz losing.
    A big NO because you can´t really backdoor anyone with only 6 ppl in the game because its all about who is winning the veto and Peter knows that. He wanted to win VETO to make sure nobody else wins pulls someone off and he wil be the replacement. So of course it made sense for him to WIN.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote: »

It's worse than that.

With the returning player he could be an alliance with Topaz and someone else.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they have a double eviction, only to bring someone back. I thought Grodner was bad, but this? HORRIBLE. I'm so glad I'm only a part-time watcher.

Peter wins the PoV, has a chance to keep Topaz and funks it. He could have evicted Andrew and he funks that too. Oh he's clearly "playing on another level", the sub-basement! Topaz would have been a bigger threat than him to others and hence a bigger target than him for those others, even if he was nominated with her. Stooooopido.

Emmett seems to have everyone playing for him. Even if Gary returns (my guess) he'd most likely target Andrew, given the opportunity. Write Emmett's name on the cheque, he deserves it IMO.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another predictable double eviction result, there haven't really been many twists in this season at all. The end of the Veto program was so fake, with the 'agonizing' of Emmit and Jillian obviously set up for the camera.

Emmitt is so damn boring, he really drags the program down.

Some describe this style of BB as Survivor in the BB house, but maybe Survivor tends to be much better at being Survivor than BB.