Options

The Weasel's time is up

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No that is unfair don't bring Ian's dad into this. What would you do with Ian if you were EP?

The words gutter, cold, and alone spring to mind.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    It's still August he'll be alright.

No Ian should not be in the gutter not unless Phil goes in the gutter as well Phil has cheated before and has been responsible for Kevin's death and he mad Ruby lose her virginity and he hasn't told Denise yet as well and he acts like he is the king of the Square.
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Can't wait for the next episode of Eastenders. I want Mick to tell the whole square. At last, after 30 years, The Weasel is going to be seen for what he is.
    Ooh, what's the goss Mo? I stopped watching a few months ago when seeing The Weasel crying like someone had stolen his ice cream episode after episode got too much to bear. I'm hoping he's about to get his just deserts for some heinous crime? Whatever he's done I hope you enjoy every tasty morsel of his downfall Mo. Every last bit.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,799
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Ooh, what's the goss Mo? I stopped watching a few months ago when seeing The Weasel crying like someone had stolen his ice cream episode after episode got too much to bear. I'm hoping he's about to get his just deserts for some heinous crime? Whatever he's done I hope you enjoy every tasty morsel of his downfall Mo. Every last bit.

Evening Pands. Mick said he is going to blow the lid on Ian's dirty, disgraceful, filthy, unpalatable kerb crawling. I hope he does it in the middle of the pub for maximum effect. I hope Denise and his whole family are there.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    The words gutter, cold, and alone spring to mind.

top it because if I had a worst enemy I wouldn't wish for them to be in the gutter. I don't want Ian in the gutter not when the police are trying to find out who killed his daughter. Ian shouldn't get thrown out of a house he bought with his own money and she shouldn't be homeless and what would he do about food and a drink and clothes not eat and drink and not change that is not right at all
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Denise did cheat on Ian with Fatboy at their engagement party. Not everyone willy boycott his café or the Fish and Chip shop how is Ian suppose to buy things that is harsh.

A kiss. She didn't sleep with a prostitute. And then he lied to the police hindering his daughter's murder enquiry. Then he had sex with his ex and used emotional blackmail to get his best friend in trouble with his family and the community....he didn't even offer to pay the fine. And to cap it all he gloated over Patrick having a stroke. He needs to pay big time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    top it because if I had a worst enemy I wouldn't wish for them to be in the gutter. I don't want Ian in the gutter not when the police are trying to find out who killed his daughter. Ian shouldn't get thrown out of a house he bought with his own money and she shouldn't be homeless and what would he do about food and a drink and clothes not eat and drink and not change that is not right at all

He didn't buy the house he inherited it from Pauline. It should have gone to her own children not that money grabbing weasel.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didnt Ian once pay janine to sleep with him or at least tried? sure everyone found out

Ian has form sure no one will care other than denise
  • Options
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    didnt Ian once pay janine to sleep with him or at least tried? sure everyone found out

Ian has form sure no one will care other than denise

The police will care....he lied about his whereabouts the night Lucy was killed. He was out cruising so how do we know he didn't follow Lucy.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    The police will care....he lied about his whereabouts the night Lucy was killed. He was out cruising so how do we know he didn't follow Lucy.

oh yeah forgot the murder investigation. poss another red herring. maybe the twist coming up is ian being a suspect
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you have any compassion, MG ? Phil in the gutter ? In this weather ?

Yes.

In the dead of winter naked and alone - dying of hypothermia with stray dogs and foxes eating his extremities and pissing all over him as he dies in unendurable agony...

That could be the Christmas episode.

I would really enjoy it anyway! :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

In the dead of winter naked and alone - dying of hypothermia with stray dogs and foxes eating his extremities and pissing all over him as he dies in unendurable agony...

That could be the Christmas episode.

I would really enjoy it anyway! :D

Do we have to wait that long ?
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    AuntieSoap wrote: »
    I just don't buy Mick's reason's for staying quiet for so long. He's known Ian for a few months. It's a poor plot device

Agreed. They barely know each other, not much reason for Mick to show loyalty to a man he's only recently met. Lucy's murder seems to be the only reason he'd show Ian such sympathy.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Do we have to wait that long ?

:D:D:D
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was liking Ian & Micks friendship, what have the writers done?>:(
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny how half the square knows now!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen him on his knees begging in the Square before, he'll pull through
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, oh yes indeed. Tick tock, tick tock. Not long now. The Weasel is teetering on the precipice of doom. Can't wait.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    YES! Finally!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say I totally enjoyed mick being so ruthless tonight. he owned ian and rainie. bravo mick.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So deliciously satisfying. Times up Beale, the gutter is calling >:(
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    now all we need is masdouche in the gutter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved it when he was trying to tell Denise about Mick and Linda having a few problems and saying how supportive she had been ! Only a fully fledged, experienced Weasel could have attempted it.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with david platt, then?
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a serious note, some justice is necessary for his antics over the years.

The man has lost his only daughter and STILL doesn't learn. The poor girl was murdered and yet he still manages to be so devious and calculating! What possible karma could be left if you are that ignorant? He is such a horrid character.