Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Oathy asked me to thank you all for your good wishes. He didn't have a very good day yesterday, probably due to the doctors cutting back on his steroids.
    He said the staff have been brilliant with him, & the doctor treating him seems to be on the ball. (for a change)

Makes all the difference.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha so cute HERE A wee mover. :D:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Coffee Time!:)

Small ginger kitten free to a good home...:mad:
    She managed to get locked in my bathroom and a whole litter of Andrex puppies couldn't have been more inventive with toilet rolls. Plus, she had knocked over a bottle of shampoo and the top had come off and my makeup was all mixed up with soggy slimy toilet roll which had been doused in shampoo........The towels had been pulled down into the mess and she was fast asleep on top of them....** sighs **

I have had to wash the shampoo off her, which was not popular with either of us, and I have the scratches to prove it. She smells lovely though!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I dont suppose you are missing much :D
    :mad::mad:
    I wouldn't know would I? :p
    It is good news if he has decent care at last. I do hope he is better soon.
    Long overdue!
    Makes all the difference.
    It certainly does, & should be the norm rather than 'unusual'. :eek::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oathy asked me to thank you all for your good wishes. He didn't have a very good day yesterday, probably due to the doctors cutting back on his steroids.
    He said the staff have been brilliant with him, & the doctor treating him seems to be on the ball. (for a change)

What a difference that must make to his mood though.It's a shame he had a(nother) bad day but after all the sh#t he has had to put up with from so-called medical professionals, it must be a relief.
    Well I dont suppose you are missing much :D

**sniggers **
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh my! That is so funny - his little face too.....:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All :)
    Artemesia wrote: »

She managed to get locked in my bathroom and a whole litter of Andrex puppies couldn't have been more inventive with toilet rolls. Plus, she had knocked over a bottle of shampoo and the top had come off and my makeup was all mixed up with soggy slimy toilet roll which had been doused in shampoo........The towels had been pulled down into the mess and she was fast asleep on top of them....** sighs **

I have had to wash the shampoo off her, which was not popular with either of us, and I have the scratches to prove it. She smells lovely though!:p

Fluffers: whoo Balders can w..........
    Me: No
    Fluffers: oh Balders pleeeeeease. a little ginger kitty
  • Options
    Forum Member

Morning Arte :D

Are you rushing about getting all your jobs out of the way so that you can spend the day on the balcony soaking up the sun :D

I might be........:p
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Beautiful, brilliant sunshine in north London this morning. It will go well with my figs, honey and yoghurt.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Fluffers would love her - think of all the mischief they could get up to together...:D:D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member

He's a star. Thanks for sharing.

• Options
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Beautiful, brilliant sunshine in north London this morning. It will go well with my figs, honey and yoghurt.

Yum ! I have just had a dish of Greek yoghurt, but with strawberries. Glad to hear that you are back in fig mode...:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:mad::mad::mad:

Why's he got to play chance on getting a decent doctor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fluffers would love her - think of all the mischief they could get up to together...:D:D

Yes indeed I am:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a difference that must make to his mood though.It's a shame he had a(nother) bad day but after all the sh#t he has had to put up with from so-called medical professionals, it must be a relief.

**sniggers **
    At least this time round he seems to be in the right place & getting the care which he should be getting. :mad:
    Oh my! That is so funny - his little face too.....
    He's so cute. :D
    Morning All

Morning Balders.

*tuts* he would be jellus of it. :p
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy, enjoy your figgy breakfast. (& sunshine) :p
    :mad::mad::mad:

Why's he got to play chance on getting a decent doctor
    God only knows, it's bloody ridiculous isn't it! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Must get on.............:p
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Morning Everyone.:)

We are due for 18 degs this weekend, 19 Monday.
    Sun out all ready, and no wind yippeeee.

Off to Morrison's when they open with Son, his O/H and a couple of kiddies.

Fluffers won't want a naughty pussy surely?.:D
    It's made lots of work for Arte, all these lovely stories remind me of why i don't have any animals.:D
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats great :D

Not being in line for the cleaning up operation, it all sounds very cute to me :D
    :mad::mad:
    I wouldn't know would I? :p

Long overdue!

It certainly does, & should be the norm rather than 'unusual'. :eek::mad:

True :D

Morning Balders :D
    I might be........:p

No might about it I reckon :D
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D

Sounds lovely, well apart from the yoghurt :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    Morning Everyone.:)

We are due for 18 degs this weekend, 19 Monday.
    Sun out all ready, and no wind yippeeee.

Off to Morrison's when they open with Son, his O/H and a couple of kiddies.

Fluffers won't want a naughty pussy surely?.:D
    It's made lots of work for Arte, all these lovely stories remind me of why i don't have any animals.:D

Morning Hicky :D

Off out for breakfast, that will make a nice change :p:D
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    I have just put everything that was on the line yesterday back in the washing machine. The seagulls must have had a scary fight or something above them because everything was covered!

What a pain!

Thanks SR - sounds as though he's in the right place,

Reminds me of the way bathroom looks after OH has been in it:cool:
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning all - had terrible night's sleep, awake at all odd times again. I've generally been sleeping so much better recently, don't know whether it was because OH is away, doesn't usually affect me. Shall have to schedule a nap later.

I need to go to the garden centre for some pots and indoor plant pots, but can't muster the energy just yet:rolleyes:
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Thats great :D

Not being in line for the cleaning up operation, it all sounds very cute to me :D

True : D

Morning Balders : D

No might about it I reckon : D

Morning Eddy :D

Sounds lovely, well apart from the yoghurt :D

Morning Hicky :D

Off out for breakfast, that will make a nice change :p:D
    It's lovely to get them all together for a meal, I have a baby seat and a child seat in my car so we all get in.
    No cooking and no washing, the baby loves it, well worth it.
    Think Lad is putting on a BBQ later as well.
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning all - had terrible night's sleep, awake at all odd times again. I've generally been sleeping so much better recently, don't know whether it was because OH is away, doesn't usually affect me. Shall have to schedule a nap later.

I need to go to the garden centre for some pots and indoor plant pots, but can't muster the energy just yet:rolleyes:
    Morning JoJo.:)
    You were restless, best get your head down in hottest part of the day for a few hours.

Have to go to the garden centre as well, need another 6 bags of John Innis No. 3 and another bag of grit.
    Have 3 more 50ltr tubs coming early next week, love these big tubs with handles, can move them as required.

I always have more plants than room and neighbours keep giving me more.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Rachel Rice is pregnant. :D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)
    I have just put everything that was on the line yesterday back in the washing machine. The seagulls must have had a scary fight or something above them because everything was covered!

oh dear :eek: Sounds like they were having target practice:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HERE'S a butterfly fracture.

Ooh thanks i did wonder what one was, makes you wince just to look at that xray though:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to hear about the staff and the Dr :)
This discussion has been closed.