Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 109)

Comments

• LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Maybe this is why Kieron was in that suit. Awkward business meetings. :cool:

Ha! That's him trying not to let Brendan have the upper hand, by suiting up himself. :cool:

I'd quite like this. :o
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Yeah, he said Ste will get involved in something and Brendan will always be there. And I don't think the something was the Deli. So say he does get involved in something, with Brendan.. And then that's how the affair starts. Ste seeing brendan change before his own eyes. And all that chemistry and sexual tension. And it could be like a proper slow burn thing..

Dammit, I'm just getting carried away again. :o

He even said in that BSA interview that Ste might kiss Brendan. It now makes more sense why PJ said "Don't say that" - because he was giving away a spoiler. :D

I love it when people get carried away. BIB is exactly what I want. If only the show could be smart enough to do this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I want the affair, too. :(
    Ha! That's him trying not to let Brendan have the upper hand, by suiting up himself. :cool:

I'd quite like this. :o

LOL same.

Ste following Brendan into the office, turning to Doug at the door and going, "Stay 'ere, Dougehh. Ah'll behh two minitts, rite?"

Doug demands to go in, and Brendan denies him a seat and makes him stand for about an hour. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    I couldn't help myself...

Oh God when that actually plays on my tv :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The business meetings would be epic.

Brendan would be flirty and full on innuendos I like to think. :cool:

Doug just runs away.
  • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sees them kissing in the shop window.

I know that but the article made it seem like he finds out they are actually an official couple after the jubilee party.
    Forum Member
    That's stunning, O&O. I'm reblogging the hell out of that.
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    I know that but the article made it seem like he finds out they are actually an official couple after the jubilee party.

Maybe he sees them together, and realises. Ste's not really the type to have ONS, I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh well done, you. :cool:
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Ste following Brendan into the office, turning to Doug at the door and going, "Stay 'ere, Dougehh. Ah'll behh two minitts, rite?"

Doug demands to go in, and Brendan denies him a seat and makes him stand for about an hour. :cool:

He'd be pressed to the door, listening.

To Ste and Brendan discussing accounts, naturally. :cool:
    The business meetings would be epic.

Brendan would be flirty and full on innuendos I like to think. :cool:

Doug just runs away.

"Oi'd loike te put something on da taaaaayble"

:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh god. That is amazing, and so perfect. :o

This kiss has got a lot to live up to, I mean it's predecessor was ILY Day wall slam kiss. :p :cool:

ETA: LOL LMan. Ste would blush and struggle to contain himself. Mission accomplished for Brendan. ;)
    Forum Member
    This kiss has got a lot to live up to, I mean it's predecessor was ILY Day wall slam kiss. :p :cool:

Forceful!Ste. :o
  • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am wondering if an affair or something is in the plans as ES said that either Stendan/Stug Ste is going to be a busy busy boy.

If Ste kisses Brendan and then immediately goes back to Doug then how does that make Ste a very busy boy.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mojo tweeted this don't think there's that much more in it

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/253382/Hollyoaks-Ste-Hay-s-love-dilemma/
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »

I wonder if Brendan actually does 'declare his love'. And Ste too.

Please yes. Even if they're not currently true from Ste's part. I don't actually care.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    I am wondering if an affair or something is in the plans as ES said that either Stendan/Stug Ste is going to be a busy busy boy.

If Ste kisses Brendan and then immediately goes back to Doug then how does that make Ste a very busy boy.

He ain't gonna be getting busy with Doug is he? (is in denial :( )
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus its awful trying to log into this on your phone

Anyway I just wanted to say that as much as I love the fact we are getting a stendan I am slighty worried because two different times I have seen the can brendan keep his temper in check bit It just makes me think that he is going to lash out at someone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forceful!Ste. :o

SexNoise!Brendan. :o
    Forum Member
    Oh I swear to someone holy, if Brendan hits someone, I am going to scream so loud, ES will hear me all the way over at Lime.

Like furreals.

That man better keep those hands by his side, unless he's doing summat good with them.

*has put her foot down*

*flicks her hair and sasses off*
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping it's just one articles speculation JEH, and another article copying them. I don't think we can cope with any more violence, especially considering how the January punch was dealt with (or rather, not dealt with.)
    SexNoise!Brendan. :o

Oh Lord. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    Jesus its awful trying to log into this on your phone

Anyway I just wanted to say that as much as I love the fact we are getting a stendan I am slighty worried because two different times I have seen the can brendan keep his temper in check bit It just makes me think that he is going to lash out at someone

Yeah that bit does worry me a bit cos I just don't trust the show anymore not after January :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Brendan actually does 'declare his love'. And Ste too.

Please yes. Even if they're not currently true from Ste's part. I don't actually care.

We might finally get mutual love declarations.

Yeah, I don't care either, as far as I'm concerned, it's all genuine. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A week on Wednesday? The kiss is on a Wednesday?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    I know this isn't the best quality, but oh my :o

#DatAss
    That's stunning, O&O. I'm reblogging the hell out of that.
    Oh well done, you. :cool:
    Oh god. That is amazing, and so perfect. :o

It's just so... Hot :o
    It does have a hell of a lot to live up to. I'm hoping to noises :o
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »

Oh well this one is actually a bit more detailed because it says
    But after they talk business he also asks Ste to get back together with him.

The confession leaves Ste shocked, especially when Doug also begs for another chance.

Ste decides to sleep on it and, as our sizzling snap shows, it’s the bad boy he goes for.
    Forum Member
    I like how the daily star have classed Stug as a fling.

Not the true love shit we've been battered over the head with for the past couple of months. ;)

ETA: Hearing Brendan ask Ste to get back with him might kill me.
    Forum Member
    That's weird, LMan. Must be Friday, surely? :confused:
    We might finally get mutual love declarations.

Yeah, I don't care either, as far as I'm concerned, it's all genuine. :sleep:

Amethyst, that's all I've ever wanted. :cry:

Exactly. They love each other really, it's just all this screwed up stuff that's getting in the way.
This discussion has been closed.