Do you think SuBo is OK?

topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I keep seeing these stories come up about meltdowns and running into the street screaming for her cat. Can someone in her family not live with her and keep an eye on her?

Also does she still have a record deal?

Comments

• JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I believe she's ok
  • mrtrobzmrtrobz Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a normal day for her.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is about to be dropped by cowell
  • twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susan Boyle signed a new. 3 album contract with Sony/Syco in the fall of 2016 and released the first album from that contract in late November 2016.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Has anyone checked on her recently , the milk bottles are building up at the front door and the paperboy can't get anymore newspapers through the front door :(
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    Has anyone checked on her recently , the milk bottles are building up at the front door and the paperboy can't get anymore newspapers through the front door :(

Is that in the papers, rhumble?
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    topcat3 wrote: »
    I keep seeing these stories come up about meltdowns and running into the street screaming for her cat. Can someone in her family not live with her and keep an eye on her?

Maybe she doesn't want them living with her. Family members drive some people up the wall.
    Forum Member
    Is that in the papers, rhumble?

No one panic , i did just make that up , i have no idea where she lives tbh

;-):blush::D
    Forum Member
    Maybe she doesn't want them living with her. Family members drive some people up the wall.

I can agree with that

(how did i end up on a Subo thread) :confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Susan Boyle employs a housekeeper who comes in 5 days a week. Since, with the exception of football players, she and Andy Murray are Scotland's leading citizens you can be sure she is well looked after if she needs help.

• HMOHMO Posts: 42,142
    Forum Member
    Those public meltdowns could have been prevented if she had someone with her. She needs looking after.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All a bit sad really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Those public meltdowns could have been prevented if she had someone with her. She needs looking after.

She always has someone with her. But she can't control her sudden mood swings, brought on by stress, (particularly in airports) unless she can get off to a quiet place until they pass. Just part of her Autism Syndrome.. That's the real reason it's difficult for her to do long tour. Once on stage, she says they never happen. It's the traveling .
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am utterly disgusted by some of the comments on here. Mocking someone with Autism is just awful, if you were saying it to someones face it would be deemed as rude therefore what is the difference on a computer.

Susan is probably a LOT nicer than the ones of you finding it funny enough to mock her personality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, she does. She signed her new contract with Sony/Syco last October for 3 more albums. Now planning #8.