Ebay Item

2»

Comments

• cmorriscmorris Posts: 6,157
    Forum Member
    Would the backplate rolling arround in the box dammage the motherboard if the motherboard is contained in an anti static bag (which it is)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why take the risk? Put the backplate in an envelope and write backplate on it then tape it to the inside of the box lid. :)
  • radioman2radioman2 Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmorris wrote: »
    Would the backplate rolling arround in the box dammage the motherboard if the motherboard is contained in an anti static bag (which it is)?

Unlikely to damage it as it's quite light.Your next challenge is to get money form the buyer,Fleabay seems to be full of people who like to waste your time,I sold 3 items last week and the 4 days has now passed and not one of them has paid so I've had to open non-payment cases against all of them<3 different buyers>I've never encountered 100% failure rate.If I bid and win or buy something I pay for it immediately as if I was in a shop,boot sale,etc.It's not as if buyers are going to earrn any extra interest by sitting on the money.My sitting room is now starting to fill up with stuff awaiting payment.