Muppets on Britians got talent, what new talent is that!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry have I missed something, a ms piggy sound-alike muppet on BGT, that have been around for years, what has that got to do with new or original talent. Maybe Harry Hill can go on as he's in need of a career boost. But really what are the rules.

Comments

• sbuggsbugg Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where does it say Britain's got new and original talent, if that was the case they wouldn't have any acts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sbugg wrote: »
    Where does it say Britain's got new and original talent, if that was the case they wouldn't have any acts.

But a act owned by Disney that been around for years and successful is just daft, what next Rihanna, maybe Walliams can swop the judge chair to do a act, sure he love to appear in front of the Queen! That just daft, a line has to be drawn somewhere, and huge major act's should not be part of BGT.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    You do realise that the puppet that appeared on BGT last week isn't an actual Muppet? It's a puppet someone has made and is voicing. It has nothing to do with the Muppets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    You do realise that the puppet that appeared on BGT last week isn't an actual Muppet? It's a puppet someone has made and is voicing. It has nothing to do with the Muppets.

The guy behind it was a muppet puppeteer, it was all but name a muppet and I bet if not part of Disney, he had to pay copyright, and was a completed rip of.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »
    The guy behind it was a muppet puppeteer, it was all but name a muppet and I bet if not part of Disney, he had to pay copyright, and was a completed rip of.

Any evidence for this? Any proof of payments being made?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daewos wrote: »
    Any evidence for this? Any proof of payments being made?

This looks like the puppet, so maybe he built his own Muppet version, if so we should be told, as it is indeed a Muppet.

http://www.fao.com/whatnots/builder.jsp