Foxsat HDR - so slow to allow menu options..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
Forum Member
I know there have been plenty of comments about slow EPG loading, but today I have another bit of slowness to report.

I wanted to go into non-Freesat mode, as I have several other satellites configured, but when going via the menu option, almost everything other than basic Freesat funtions were disabled. I could not change the STB mode, set-up was greyed out, the HDD control option was greyed out, in fact almost everything was greyed out.

After leaving the box in the highest level of the menu for several minutes, it finally agreed to play ball, and the previously unavailable options were enabled.

Weird

Comments

• REPASSACREPASSAC Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were you recording something? - many functions are not available then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    REPASSAC wrote: »
    Were you recording something? - many functions are not available then.

No recording at the time.
  • terryklterrykl Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony_Br wrote: »
    I know there have been plenty of comments about slow EPG loading, but today I have another bit of slowness to report.

I wanted to go into non-Freesat mode, as I have several other satellites configured, but when going via the menu option, almost everything other than basic Freesat funtions were disabled. I could not change the STB mode, set-up was greyed out, the HDD control option was greyed out, in fact almost everything was greyed out.

After leaving the box in the highest level of the menu for several minutes, it finally agreed to play ball, and the previously unavailable options were enabled.

Weird
    Your box must have been performing another function at the time,so that it was unable to switch modes.