What did you buy today: Beauty & Hair Products

Comments

• LushnessLushness Posts: 38,168
    Forum Member
    Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar Shimmer Brick and Everything mascara here. Recommend checking that site out occasionally if you're into make up as they do some great bargains.

It's not something that I would normally buy but that Bobbi Brown pallette looks lovely. I'm assuming it's multi-purpose for blush, shadow etc?
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the Ultra rapid action pads from clearasil with salicylic acid but used it every day for about 2 weeks now I have super dry/flaky skin around one of my eyes. I now need to fix this and will only be using the pads two/3 times a week... avoiding my eyes. I got carried away! :(

I use the Boots botanica hydrating eye cream but not helped so far :(

I also got the hydraulon serum and jelly from Boots.. only had it about a week works well so far.
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I bought the Ultra rapid action pads from clearasil with salicylic acid but used it every day for about 2 weeks now I have super dry/flaky skin around one of my eyes. I now need to fix this and will only be using the pads two/3 times a week... avoiding my eyes. I got carried away! :(

I use the Boots botanica hydrating eye cream but not helped so far :(

I also got the hydraulon serum and jelly from Boots.. only had it about a week works well so far.

I bought this a few months ago, it's a bit meh - not really impressed. I'll finish it but I won't repurchase.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »
    It's not something that I would normally buy but that Bobbi Brown pallette looks lovely. I'm assuming it's multi-purpose for blush, shadow etc?

It's not something I'd usually buy either but it looks so pretty I couldn't resist! I'm not 100% sure I think it's meant mainly for eyeshadow but I'm sure it can be used in other ways.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick can be used for both eyes and cheeks.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Opi First Class Desires - aubergine colour with gold flecks. New holiday collection from them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I bought a 100ml Jimmy Choo perfume for £37.50!! Absolute bargain!
    Forum Member
    Just bought Chanel Noir perfume and shower gel for my mum. Bit expensive but I know she'll love it.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some Gatineau products on offer at QVC.
    Forum Member
    Illamasqua lipstick in Glissade, was only £12.50 on ASOS :)
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    harrods have a huge sale on in skincare beauty at the moment.

Had a rodial bee venom set was 197.00 down to 97 pounds.guerlain eye care set was 67 now 36.50 and Givenchy half price. Loads of offers currently online and well worth checking out.
  • HystericGlamourHystericGlamour Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    I bought Poundland matte bronzer, and it's actually not bad at all :o
    Forum Member
    MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick and Dollymix blush

£12.20 and £14.40 respectively off Cohorted so a decent saving. :)
    Forum Member
    Just bought Kiehl's Scalp and Hair Elixir; bit pricy but cheaper than moroccanoil.

I'm going to do some serious conditioning treatments to counteract some of this winter dryness going on in my hair. I've got a cocktail of Phillip Kingsley's Elasticizer and Ojon Restorative treatment and coconut oil on atm, which I'll leave on overnight, it really helps to boost the hair moisture and softness.
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    • Garnier Nutrisse Crème (Dark Brown)
    • Eyebrow dye kit
    • Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
    • Rimmel Mascara (Black)
    • Revlon Nail Varnish (Fuchsia Fever)
    Forum Member
    Chanel le Jour Moisturiser
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,924
    Forum Member
    The Decleor TSV on QVC on Sunday. I buy everything except the cleanser and it was a really good deal so I had to really ;-)

It arrived the next day too :o
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boots 70% sale was on so I got some Beyoncé mini perfumes, lady gaga fame perfume gift set and afew things for my boyfriend
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dermalogica starter kit. Want to start taking care of my skin; have been doing dry January and it has inspired me!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nivea Q10 Day and Night Cream. Oh, and the serum too - which was free.
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought some Sally Hansen nail varnish :D Over the past week I have been on a makeup spree though. I bought the new Guerlain blusher, Mac studio sculpt powder, Mac mineralise skinfinish in perfect topping, bourjois 1 second mascara, some bourjois nail varnish and lipstick, Dior star concealer and Kerastase volume spray and some elnett volume spray too.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a sale on ModelsInc Nail polish, if you buy 5 you get 50% off! so I now have 5 fancy new nail polishes for under £13 :D

I went to Boots and got the La Roche Posay effaclar duo for about £11 (bargain) I'm excited to try it, it's a bloggers favourite. I'm waiting for the serozinc mist to come into Boot s because I have a lots of points and will buy it from that.

I got a free full sized Body Butter from Body shop because I filled out one of their surveys and was given a code. I also got a sample of their new sleeping cream thing.

I got Love-Lettuce face mask... my skin saviour! I love it, absolute favourite.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.harrods.com/product/beauty-bear%E2%84%A2-age-delay-pillow/nurse-jamie/000000000004529128

This. Since the operation on my upper jaw my face has fallen greatly didn't have a problem before but few nights sleeping on my side lines formed almost right away from pillow marks. This has made a difference It does take a few night but works brilliantly If you really cant sleep without lying on a side.
    Forum Member
    Just bought and tried Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Oil Cream, impressed on the very first use but the true test will be how my hair feels in the morning.