What were the audience shouting?

twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
Forum Member
✭✭
Just after the two boys sang? I couldn't make it out. Was it don't say no or press the buzzer?

TIA

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was 'Press the gold'
  • Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think it was 'Press the gold'

Yes it was and it all seemed very staged to me as if they were told to shout that before Simon actually pressed the buzzer.
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the audience misread their cue cards.

They should have been shouting "Don't say yes".
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Mullen wrote: »
    Yes it was and it all seemed very staged to me as if they were told to shout that before Simon actually pressed the buzzer.

It was so obvious that Cowell would press that gold buzzer, so obvious. I've never seen Cowell go against the gobby audience yet. I predicted that these two young lads would get through even before they started performing when watching it with some members of the family and sure enough, they got through. I also knew that Cowell would eventually press the gold buzzer as well. Young kids have the 'aw' factor as well when it comes to most of the viewers at home. Saying this though, they were anything but crap though. I did think they were actually pretty good. The smaller lad of the two is a pretty good rapper. They might very well improve with some good coaching.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Mullen wrote: »

If Simon Cowell farted live on air we'd have people saying it was staged :D
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    If Simon Cowell farted live on air we'd have people saying it was staged :D

Well knowing how BGT and XF work then most of us would not be surprised if that was the case. :p
  • K2kK2k Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Move that bus!
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would shut up. Also stop showing faces of the crowd frowning, conversations and mouths ajar etc. Plus families crying. No.Stop it.

Show wide shots that's it.