Have you ever been flashed?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it odd how men never get flashed by women?

Or maybe they do, but just don't want to report it, in case she doesn't flash them again. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, twice. Once deliberately by a 13 year old boy who I was at school with while we were away on a school trip (it was ok because we all laughed at his tiny pubes!) and the second time was (I think) by accident. My old next door neighbour let us use his swimming pool and he was sitting on a bench watching us mess about (we were about 14). We soon realised his tackle was hanging out the leg of his shorts! :eek:

I don't think I was badly affected by either incident, apart form a stitch from laughing possibly! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Kunash wrote:
    Have you ever been flashed?

I read a statistic once that a high percentage of females have been flashed at least once in their lives.

I guess if you get flashed it is a scary experience

I find this quite hard to believe, as the percentage is quite high ( cant remember what it was )
    ive been flashed quite a lot
  • KunashKunash Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think male's tend to have a more deviant, perverted, sexual side than females. this of course isnt all males, only a small minority. it is something in their pyshce that makes them act in this way, which is far less common in females, but why and what it is i dont know, this will include rapists, child molesters, flashers, voyeurs, who mostly tend to be men
  • EmmsEmms Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must have led a sheltered life - I don't think I've ever been flashed. Or at least, if I have I clearly didn't notice! I used to work in the City in my youth, and used the tube regularly - despite hearing many tales of people being 'pressed against' or touched up on the crowded trains, that never happened to me either.

Maybe I've just spent life oblivious to what's going on around me.....
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it odd how men never get flashed by women?
    Downright shame if you ask me :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been flashed at twice.

Once I was about 11 and was with my mum walking our dog. I'd gone to sit on a fence away from her I heard her call out
    "Stop throwing blackberries at me, I've got a white top on!"
    I stepped onto the path so she could see me and told her I wasnt.
    When she looked up she saw a guy standing there having a w@nk. I'd gone to the spot wher she was by this time and saw him too.
    He was naked from the waist down.

The other time, I was about 16 and at Felixstowe beach, this guy just decided to show my cousin and I his bits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,004
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:
    The blokes who flash are usually the ones with the least to show off.

"It looks like a penis, only smaller." :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the night of my graduation party me and my (ex)gf were looking for a hotel, in a not so brilliant part of Leicester and a protitute flashed her breast at us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Yes, just the other day actually.
    I was walking the dog along the river and this guy was walking along the bank at the top(the same direction as me),i didnt take much notice as i had my mp3 player on.

As i got to the end of the grass verge part i noticed him walking towards me,still on the top bank,so he must have turned round and was walking back the way he came.
    Then all of a sudden i noticed him,lets just say commiting a lewd act,i couldnt believe it,i was quite scared actually so started to walk faster.
    He was also shouting something at me,but with my mp3 player on i could not hear him,it really shook me up.

Also when i was about 13 and i lived at home with mum at the back of our garden there was a block of flats about 5 storys high and there was a man who used to stand at his window on the second floor every night and also commit a lewd act,he stood there with absolutley nothing on.

I never told anybody,i dont know why, i just didnt.Then about 2 months later he stopped coming to the window and his curtains were always shut,i found out later that he hung himself in his bedroom,i dont know how long he had been there,but his curtains were shut for about 5 days,i think he must have been a loner or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    libby71 wrote:
    I never told anybody,i dont know why, i just didnt.Then about 2 months later he stopped coming to the window and his curtains were always shut,i found out later that he hung himself in his bedroom,i dont know how long he had been there,but his curtains were shut for about 5 days,i think he must have been a loner or something.
    That gives a new perspective to 'well hung' and 'stiff'. Wow.
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, once, when we first moved back here. Was walking through the common to college and some guy did - was terrified as the entire common seemed to be deserted for the only time ever and i was in the middle so had a long way to run! shouldn't have really been walking through it by myself though.
  • gmr73gmr73 Posts: 14,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many years ago when I was on a high school trip to France. Totally spoilt mine and my friend's al fresco lunch. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, quite a few times, about three or four, I think. There's nothing funny about it when it happens, though, it can be quite scary at the time. Everytime its happened to me, its been some creepy old guy. The first time was when I was about 14 and I was on my own so it was really scary. I think ignoring them makes them go away as it does with a lot of the perverts I have come across so far :D
  • eunicelouise658eunicelouise658 Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was about 12 and in the park with 2 school friends. We were all scared as this was over 35 years ago and 12 year olds looked like little girls then. There were a spate of sightings of the guy and he always flashed pre-teenage girls. I can still remember how scared I and my friends were.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was about 12 and in the park with 2 school friends. We were all scared as this was over 35 years ago and 12 year olds looked like little girls then. There were a spate of sightings of the guy and he always flashed pre-teenage girls. I can still remember how scared I and my friends were.

I know, as I said earlier I was only 7yrs when it happened to me. One does not understand what is going on, one just know to be scared. I hate it when they pick on children. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    I think it's disgraceful all these blokes flashing at young girl - i didn't think it happened that much.. i'm shocked!

I was in the local park when i was about 15 with a friend and a bloke flashed and i yelled.. "If i had one THAT small i certainly wouldn't show everyone!!" and he walked off quickly.
  • kaniakania Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    libby71 wrote:
    Also when i was about 13 and i lived at home with mum at the back of our garden there was a block of flats about 5 storys high and there was a man who used to stand at his window on the second floor every night and also commit a lewd act,he stood there with absolutley nothing on.

He wasn't without a pen and trying to write a suicide note was he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,449
    Forum Member
    I have twice, once when i was 13. Was very scary and the police were involved.

The second time was last year at my office. Sweet justice though, Caught all ( defo not impressive) on my CCTV and picture was printed in all local newspapers under the headline

*Its not big and its not clever* :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsOggy wrote:
    *Its not big and its not clever* :D

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    once when i was about ten at the top of my road, that was scary because i was so young.

second time was on a girlie holiday in rhodes years ago. me and four friends decided that going for a drink on the beach at 4am was a good idea. changed our minds when the middle aged greek bloke appeared from nowhere and stood behind us spanking his monkey..... twas most disturbing, probably not as disturbing as the site of five drunk girls trying to run away in heels on sand without spilling our drinks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been flashed at 4 times, thankfully I havent been alone and each of the times there were loads of people about....I pointed and laughed (not sure I'd of had this reaction if alone )
    The weirdest thing that has happened was in my local Sainsburys when a man walked over as I was looking in the freezer, he licked my face EUGH!!! and told me he had a 'raging boner'.....
    Guess I just attract odd bods!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've played in rock bands for about 12 years. During that time, I got flashed by a lot of ladies. Always made me a bit uncomfortable, to be frank. :o
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend and I were flashed on the Tube by a guy in very small football shorts. Initially I thought it was accidental but when he started stroking himself we realised it was intentional :o

When I was 14 (and in my school uniform!!) a bunch of builders working on a house across the road started calling out to me etc - being quite fiesty I shouted back telling that I was only a school girl and was going to report them. At this point one builder got his willy out and started waving it at me :eek:
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flashed how? Boobs, drenchcoat or headlights?