Celebs/TV Personalities everyone fancies except you

1235»

Comments

• James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    When I first saw Justin Beiber I honestly thought it was a 12-13 year old girl
  • Amy76Amy76 Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jarryhack wrote: »
    David Beckham, every female I know swoons over him...I think he is nothing special with beady eyes and although I don't mind the odd tattoo I hate them all over his arms.

Beckham is repulsive to me. It's his mouth, teeth, voice and skin that are the worst. He also looks very smug and full of himself. His wife bugs me in that she thinks everyone is jealous of her being married to him.

In terms of overrated women - Scarlett Johansson is quite plain to me and, while not ugly, just not the raving beauty we are told she is.

There are others who I can see are good looking but they do nothing for me. Johnny Depp is a handsome man and has aged well - but there is something not sexy about him. I think Cheryl Cole is the same - really good looking but not sexy.
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick Swayze - heard he was a nice guy but I found him really ugly
    Brad Pitt now - gerbil features
    Justin Timberlake - really nerdy looking
    David Beckham - little beady eyes, and fancies himself way too much
    Benedict Cumber watsit - really weird face like all his features are in the wrong place?!
    Current Dr Who guy - actually scary looking to me
    Tom Cruise - plain ugly and scary grin
    Cheryl Cole - plastic doll looking
    Kate Moss - looks like chav heroin addict that sits outside shopping centres begging
    Miley Cyrus - similar to Chucky
    Michelle Keegan - orange skin, looks old for her age
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnny Depp. He looks ridiculous prancing around dressing like a bloody pirate all the time. (And not just when he's in POTC films). Like he's having some sort of mid-life crisis.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    Like he's having some sort of mid-life crisis.

I think he is, re Amber Heard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chery Cole
    Kim Kardashian
    Nicole Sherzinger
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keira Knightley - 90% teeth

and 10% sinew
  • Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow nobody has said Bradley Cooper?! Yes I am male and certainly not jealous, very strange and insincere looking chap IMO and in spite of his fame and wealth I wouldn't swap places with him for anything. I'd just want to punch myself constantly if I looked like him lol!
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Another one I don't quite see all the fuss about is Rihanna.

(Obviously I accept she's good-looking by ordinary standards)