Jedward in sandbank emergency rescue

2»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some might wonder what they were doing in a well known gay cruising area in the early hours of the morning. Walking the dog or badger watching? Aren't they the standard excuses?

http://www.independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/outrage-over-allegations-of-lewd-acts-on-donabate-beach-29370002.html

Hmmm interesting ;-)
  • LaurelandHardyLaurelandHardy Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The words "Publicity" and "Stunt" come to mind here!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some might wonder what they were doing in a well known gay cruising area in the early hours of the morning. Walking the dog or badger watching? Aren't they the standard excuses?

http://www.independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/outrage-over-allegations-of-lewd-acts-on-donabate-beach-29370002.html

:o

Don't know what to make of that. :o

Not a million miles from where I live, there's a very well known 'dogging' area.
    Nobody, in full possession of their faculties, would ever go near it at night.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The words "Publicity" and "Stunt" come to mind here!

Yes
    What a pair of stunts
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Pity they had to go and rescue them.
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jedward talk about being stranded on a sandbank on Gerry Kelly BBC Radio Ulster http://t.co/F86P58EWKm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll file 'long distance running at 1 am in the morning' and 'walking your dog no-where near where you live' alongside 'badger watching'. Plus did the dogs drown? They aren't mentioned in the news reports

Well John often goes running in the middle of the night. In this case I don't think they planned on being out until 1am, that's the time it was by the time they were all rescued.

No dogs with them this time, just their non swimming cousin.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    Well John often goes running in the middle of the night. In this case I don't think they planned on being out until 1am, that's the time it was by the time they were all rescued.

No dogs with them this time, just their non swimming cousin.

Indeed, Jedward were accompanied with their young cousin at the time.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0706/628886-jedward-thought-they-had-died/

I'm shocked at their thoughtless attitude towards their poor cousin! Surely the cousin in question may have went through the same ordeal too! :o >:(

As for the 'dogging' rumour, this has to be firmly ruled out as I've been told that the twins currently live in Malahide and they just took a shortcut from Donabate Beach across the estuary to get to Malahide but they didn't realise how dangerous this turned out to be until now.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    Apparently the signal was poor, and they called their mum before they wee in any real danger.

Maybe your son found it awkward being surrounded by adults at concerts?

Well, I think I might wee if I was in real danger.

Sorry, cheap shot. I never do tpyos msyelf. ;-)

I know very little about these lads, but they seem like nice people. Just drawn to the thread title! And everyone's fine. Which is nice.
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I think I might wee if I was in real danger.

Sorry, cheap shot. I never do tpyos msyelf. ;-)

I know very little about these lads, but they seem like nice people. Just drawn to the thread title! And everyone's fine. Which is nice.

The perils of posting from an iPad haha

They are lovely lads and it's good to know all three young people are fine :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The coastguard really should have let these two young men drown, entertaining their fans and doing crappy hospital visits to children's wards to cheer up sick kids, and other sodding charity work, scumbags like this deserve to die, don't they? :confused:

GET A SENSE OH HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I wonder if they could have swum their way to safety if the worst came to the worst. Both are supremely fit athletes and appeared at national championship level in cross country running in Ireland.

The cousin with them couldn't swim so they couldn't just abandon her, especially as she had the only iPhone!