Options

Do you fancy Chris' personality?

clottyclotty Posts: 772
Forum Member
✭✭
He's like the sweetest guy who has ever been on BB.
He once said he would be homeless for true love and now he said he would wait forever to have sex with someone he really liked.

He is so adorkable.

Comments

• Options
    clottyclotty Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone is too embarrassed about fancying Chris to post in this thread.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's ugly, but just doesn't do it for me. I like Winston, he's really my type. I like monkey men, big and dumb :D
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Chris, nothing to look at for me personally, but a great personality. :)
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, he is the most fanciable man in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    I've always liked the more rugged man, never much to look at, but the sweetest and usually what I'm attracted to the most. If I didn't have a long term partner, and a girl crush on super Cassandra, I'd be chasing chris.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't fancy anything about him, but I'm sure I'd like him as a friend - he's a great guy. :)
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like him and he talks a lot of sense.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    He sounds a bit too wussy for me
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I didn't when he went in but he has grown on me. Some people get better looking as they become more familiar. It seems Chris is one of these.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is the only HM I have liked from day one, if I were in there, he is the one person I would have been freinds with
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he'd be smothered in cuddles if I was in there. :blush: All very innocent but he's an absolute sweetie. I have a bit of a thing for the way he crinkles his nose. :blush: Not to mention my undying admiration for his art skills but obviously that's not being used in the house for some mad reason.
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    He seems very secure in himself - without even a hint of arrogance. I suspect thats what does it for people. I'm equally sure that explains Steven's jealous distaste.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such as the editing lets us see of him, I think he is a little sweet guy, quite humble, something the others couldn't even spell, and I would think easy to get on with.

I wish we could see more of him. Right now he is my winner, I have never gone for the boring but nice winners before.
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish he had more to do!
  • Options
    JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I love Chris's personality and if I were single and friends with him he would be someone I'd probably grow to fancy. I actually thought Steven was quite handsome the first few days, but his personality has repulsed me and now I don't find him remotely attractive.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not my type at all (physically) but he seems like a really lovely chap...probably the nicest in that house of horrors.
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's someone I feel would be really interesting to chat to and have a laugh with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustTam wrote: »
    I love Chris's personality and if I were single and friends with him he would be someone I'd probably grow to fancy. I actually thought Steven was quite handsome the first few days, but his personality has repulsed me and now I don't find him remotely attractive.

I feel exactly the same about Helen and Kim. Thought they were both very attractive, now I find Kim totally plain faced and Helen...well where do I being...just deeply unattractive.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its either him or Christopher to win for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its either him or Christopher to win for me.

Same here.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    clotty wrote: »
    He's like the sweetest guy who has ever been on BB.
    He once said he would be homeless for true love and now he said he would wait forever to have sex with someone he really liked.

He is so adorkable.

Of all the people in there, he is the only one I would like to be sitting next to on a long journey. He is intelligent creative and talented and has a great sense of humour and the absurd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Of all the people in there, he is the only one I would like to be sitting next to on a long journey. He is intelligent creative and talented and has a great sense of humour and the absurd.

I'd would love to know what he is really thinking about the house of horrors...he should write a book.
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I like Chris, he seems a pleasant guy and very astute. He makes very relevant observations about the rest of the people in the house.

I may be way off the mark here and someone might be able to give examples of things I've forgotten about. However, what lets him down in my eyes is he doesn't get involved when it's appropriate to do so. He seems to always sit passively watchin things happen. I don't mean to hang on about the same incident all the time, but when Helen kept ranting at Ashleigh, it revealed something about the housemates characters than some got involved because what Helen was doing was clearly unfair and inappropriate. Winston and Mark got involved to tell Helen she was in the wrong. Chris sat watching and didn't say anything then left to chat to Jale.

It's not good to get involved in every petty squabble but similarly it's not always good to sit and watch something nasty happening without making any attempt to intervene.

Does anyone agree? Am I wide of the mark?
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd be an amazing friend, I can imagine his group of mates being ridiculously hilarious. As for fancying him sexually he's not my bag.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clotty wrote: »
    Everyone is too embarrassed about fancying Chris to post in this thread.

Nothing to be embarrassed about :)
    He's just the ideal I'd go for ..... cute, charming, with substance. And a teeny tiny bit cuddly :D