Options

Price Behaving Badly?

LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
Forum Member
A thread for FM's who think that Peter has behaved with dignity for the majority of the time, whilst Katie has behaved abominably.

How can people believe somehow that Peter's behaviour is somehow worse than hers? She's an exhibitionist who goes all out to shock, cannot believe she does anything wrong, and whose persona is sometimes referred to by some rather deluded sections of the GBP as 'honest'.

What's 'honest' about w**king in public, behaving like some teen chav in order to get the front pages, and showing yourself up as an all round loony and hypocrite?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A thread for FM's who think that Peter has behaved with dignity for the majority of the time, whilst Katie has behaved abominably.

How can people believe somehow that Peter's behaviour is somehow worse than hers? She's an exhibitionist who goes all out to shock, cannot believe she does anything wrong, and whose persona is sometimes referred to by some rather deluded sections of the GBP as 'honest'.

What's 'honest' about w**king in public, behaving like some teen chav in order to get the front pages, and showing yourself up as an all round loony and hypocrite?

Her fans are trying to put him down. In reality, he cannot stoop any lower than she's managed to over the last 10 years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Her fans are trying to put him down. In reality, he cannot stoop any lower than she's managed to over the last 10 years.

Rose, I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would defend a woman like Price. These people claim they aren't Price fans, but defend her at every turn.

I keep bringing up the w**king in public, the threats etc. on the other thread, but they can't answer that.
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody really care?:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sueh21 wrote: »

You must, otherwise why bother posting? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Andre All The Way!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose, I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would defend a woman like Price. These people claim they aren't Price fans, but defend her at every turn.

I keep bringing up the w**king in public, the threats etc. on the other thread, but they can't answer that.

I don't know how they can defend her either. Her actions of late, and in the past, are not defendable and trying to say that Pete's just as bad is a joke !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    sueh21 wrote: »

i'm so bored with katie price now tbh. i don't really see why anyone cares anymore, it's always the same old drunken antic, the same old deformed fake body that she insists on parading about left, right and centre, and the same old hypocrisy, irresponibility, lies and rudeness.
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Initially I felt sad to hear of their marriage break up especially because they have three children. I feel that Katie has behaved quite badly towards Pete judging by her behaviour on their recent tv shows.
    Pete has kept his dignity during this whereas the Ibiza behaviour of Katie made me cringe to be honest.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I liked them as a couple, but her behaviour has been awful recently while he has behaved well. It makes me really mad that her behaviour since the split has earned her awful publicity - but her fans seem to blame Pete for that. It's her - she did it all herself you stupid fools!

Sickening woman. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the pair of them and watched them fall in love in the jungle and watched most of their shows bought OK their wedding issue, birth of babies etc. (I'm not obsessed LOL!) but even I can see that she was quite nasty toward him on many occasions and he was hardly ever nasty to her. He is just a nicer person which is obvious to most who have followed the pair of them in the media. She slags people off all the time - she even slated Jade goody because she couldn't bare that someone was taking the limelight away from her, then what does she do? She uses her termination/abortion/miscarriage to get public sympathy.
  • Options
    rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to have a bloke like Peter. He's not only a great dad but he's loving caring and a bloody good role model for any young man.
  • Options
    ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone here read Now magazine? Well I wouldn't be seen dead reading it normally, but I read it in the hairdressers today and they had an article that seemed to be siding with Katie and attacking Peter. In fact I'd say it was thinly disguised attack on him.

They said that her interview with Piers Morgan turned her from the most hated mother in Britain to the most sympathised with?:confused: There was also a little article attacking Peter, but it bullshit to be honest. I wonder if its because he has a column in a rival magazine?

I feel like e-mailing them but bet they don't publish it.

Maybe im missing something here but I thought she came across as spiteful and malicious. In fact I think most people saw it as a cynical ploy to get the public back onside, but its back fired spectacuarly. Sometimes its better to say nothing at all, I know who's the more dignified of the two.

Katie is coming over like Heather Mills. Malicious and un dignified.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I thoroughly agree with you about Now Magazine. It was published on Monday I noticed so I assumed that they'd just misjudged the reaction to her awful interview with Piers. Watch the back tracking by them next week. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone here read Now magazine? Well I wouldn't be seen dead reading it normally, but I read it in the hairdressers today and they had an article that seemed to be siding with Katie and attacking Peter. In fact I'd say it was thinly disguised attack on him.

They said that her interview with Piers Morgan turned her from the most hated mother in Britain to the most sympathised with?:confused: There was also a little article attacking Peter, but it bullshit to be honest. I wonder if its because he has a column in a rival magazine?

I feel like e-mailing them but bet they don't publish it.

Maybe im missing something here but I thought she came across as spiteful and malicious. In fact I think most people saw it as a cynical ploy to get the public back onside, but its back fired spectacuarly. Sometimes its better to say nothing at all, I know who's the more dignified of the two.

Katie is coming over like Heather Mills. Malicious and un dignified.

Didn't Pete turn down the offer to write a column for Now?
    Perhaps that's why they're turning on the spite?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    I thoroughly agree with you about Now Magazine. It was published on Monday I noticed so I assumed that they'd just misjudged the reaction to her awful interview with Piers. Watch the back tracking by them next week. :rolleyes:

I hope your right. But Now is just an awful magazine, its by far the worst of those zeleb magazines. There seems to a lot of thinly disguised sniping towards some celebrities, they have it in for Natalie Cassidy and Fern Britton as well ive noticed.

I want to e-mail them and tell that I don't sympathise with the botoxed old baggage. No one made her run the London marathon, no one made her bugger off to Ibiza and behave like an 18 year old slapper.

Bet it won't be published though:rolleyes:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Pete turn down the offer to write a column for Now?
    Perhaps that's why they're turning on the spite?

Hiya LC. I have just the same magazine as shadow maiden, at the hairdressers. It is ridiculous the things that woman is coming out with. Sha says Pete did'nt look after the kids because he was always in his studio. And that he was to blame for both harvey's accidents. She is making herself look ridiculous. I am certain she is furious that pete walked out on her. She would have liked to have done that herself. She didn't think he had the b...s to do it. " hell hath no fury".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Hiya LC. I have just the same magazine as shadow maiden, at the hairdressers. It is ridiculous the things that woman is coming out with. Sha says Pete did'nt look after the kids because he was always in his studio. And that he was to blame for both harvey's accidents. She is making herself look ridiculous. I am certain she is furious that pete walked out on her. She would have liked to have done that herself. She didn't think he had the b...s to do it. " hell hath no fury".

Yeah. I think thats the root of the problem, not that they have split up but that he dared to be the one that walked out. She's a control freak and in this instance she's lost control of the situation.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I read that magazine too - I'm sure Pete would have grounds to sue, publishing the allegations that he was responsible for Harvey's two accidents! Shocking stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that magazine too - I'm sure Pete would have grounds to sue, publishing the allegations that he was responsible for Harvey's two accidents! Shocking stuff.

Yeah I found that pretty disgusting actually:mad:

Ive decided that I wouldn't wipe my arse with Now magazine after today. What an awful rag.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    i am in the unfortunate postion of moving depts in my work, i am now sitting beside two katie fans :(
    i had to listen to the their viewpoint of the interview on monday morning-

"she's so strong."
    "she looked gorgeous"
    "she's been through so much, just feel sorry for her"

I dont know if ill last much longer- there's also a copy of Angel Uncovered on one of their desks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    i am in the unfortunate postion of moving depts in my work, i am now sitting beside two katie fans :(
    i had to listen to the their viewpoint of the interview on monday morning-

"she's so strong."
    "she looked gorgeous"
    "she's been through so much, just feel sorry for her"

I dont know if ill last much longer- there's also a copy of Angel Uncovered on one of their desks.

you have my sympathies!!!!!

maybe you should go over the top with a shrine to peter on your desk to balance it out !!!! :p (just joking)

as long as peter stays dignified over next few weeks then in the long run his career will be ok... katie will self destruct soon - but she is good at comebacks and a few years down the line I think she'll be back in public favour... again...
  • Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Love katie price but i am so torn over all this divorce thing. Rather annoying.

I don't hate either of them and I guess i would be out of order to give a opinion to something i don't really know the truth underneath about.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The woman is a complete mess. Surely it's now obvious that she'll do anything for money and publicity and the whole 'happily married mum Kate' was a complete act and now the true colours she's tried to supress for the last few years have bubbled up to the surface and we're all seeing the real Katie and what a vile creature it is.

Please, let no one be fooled if she tries to put on a new act in a few weeks/months/years. Let her carry on burying her 'career' and disappear back into the wilderness where she belongs.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Price is an abomination to humanity. Andre, whilst a bit of a plank, and entirely talentless, does at least seem a 'good egg', a genuinely sweet, caring bloke. However, he was a grade A fool to ever get involved with her. I guess he genuinely fell in love with her, but the way he bought into their media lifestyle shows a distinct lack of judgement. Still, compared to her he is a trappist monk, so fair play.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    The woman is a complete mess. Surely it's now obvious that she'll do anything for money and publicity and the whole 'happily married mum Kate' was a complete act and now the true colours she's tried to supress for the last few years have bubbled up to the surface and we're all seeing the real Katie and what a vile creature it is.

Please, let no one be fooled if she tries to put on a new act in a few weeks/months/years. Let her carry on burying her 'career' and disappear back into the wilderness where she belongs.

I totally agree with you - she was a wolf in sheeps clothing for a few years, but has now shown what she was all along and its not a pretty sight. She needs to disappear with her ill gotten gains back to total obscurity.