[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Out of the lot of them Im beginning to warm to Alex and Simon they seem to be the only sane ones there :rolleyes:

Ok so Simon likes fashion but Alex is the only one who trys to kepe the peace when WW3 breaks out with them.

Luanne is a total snob call me Countess. Well Im sure if her ex re marries his new wife will then be known as the Countess.

Jill is letting Luanne influence her to much in her argument with Bethanny. Did anyone see her driving the other day with her daughter on the highway. She spent more time looking at her daughter than looking at the road. One car even shot infront of her and she didnt bat an eyelid. Also wasnt her daughters little accident where she fell out of an upstairs window and broke both her wrists kinda washed over.

Romana well thats another story. Her husband Mario to me is more slimy than Simon. And did anyone see the faces on the women in the office looking at her new line in necklaces when she kept shiouting over Mario when he was telling them all about it. I think she was a bit jealous thats why she puts him down so much.

Oh well roll on 3.40 ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Oh sheesh. Just watched TRHONJ episode from Sunday night. I think I'd lock JoGo up and throw away the key. Why the hell doesn't Melissa kick him where it hurts? It's uncomfortable to watch and is as near as dammit to marital rape.

Nice to see Tre making sure she hogs the limelight, she's getting her mojo back after all the bankruptcy stuff, but Kim G is still dripping poison little by little.

:D I love these programmes. I cant tell you how good they make my life seem by compoarison. Hell, I dont know anyonme who would remotely behave like this in private, let alone on national television.

Oh and Melissa, you cant sing. You're worse than Kim from Atlanta and she's tone deaf!
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :eek: Oh sheesh. Just watched TRHONJ episode from Sunday night. I think I'd lock JoGo up and throw away the key. Why the hell doesn't Melissa kick him where it hurts? It's uncomfortable to watch and is as near as dammit to marital rape.

Nice to see Tre making sure she hogs the limelight, she's getting her mojo back after all the bankruptcy stuff, but Kim G is still dripping poison little by little.

:D I love these programmes. I cant tell you how good they make my life seem by compoarison. Hell, I dont know anyonme who would remotely behave like this in private, let alone on national television.

Oh and Melissa, you cant sing. You're worse than Kim from Atlanta and she's tone deaf!

The New Jersey Housewives? when and where is this on?

Just done catch up on the New York one today ITV2 oh dear god this is getting worse, I have now decided that I am on Bethanny's side, as Jill is being a right cow and she is now reminding me of one of my relatives. Understand why Bethanny leaves the series now, baby on the way, boyfriend, now super business woman. Maybe Jill is not prepared to make up with her because she is jealous, and maybe Ramona was right all along about Jill liking the underdog and now Bethanny is certainly no underdog. Alex and even Simon are coming over really well in this series. Can't wait for tomorrows episode
    Forum Member
    bingoes wrote: »

Just done catch up on the New York one today ITV2 oh dear god this is getting worse, I have now decided that I am on Bethanny's side, as Jill is being a right cow and she is now reminding me of one of my relatives. Understand why Bethanny leaves the series now, baby on the way, boyfriend, now super business woman. Maybe Jill is not prepared to make up with her because she is jealous, and maybe Ramona was right all along about Jill liking the underdog and now Bethanny is certainly no underdog. Alex and even Simon are coming over really well in this series. Can't wait for tomorrows episode

I agree with you Jill is being a right horror over Bethenny. And did you see that snake Luanne listening in to the conversation between Jill and Beth ! How sly was that. And then coming in twice and telling Bethenny to leave her alone shes her freind.

Also cant wait for todays and Beths good news wonder if she will tell Jill :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't on UK telly but watch it online if you can. This season's a belter. I'm sort of watching with my hand in front of my eyes, peeking through my fingers.

This lot makes it seem that Luanne actually has class- which of course she hasn't. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't on UK telly but watch it online if you can. This season's a belter. I'm sort of watching with my hand in front of my eyes, peeking through my fingers.

This lot makes it seem that Luanne actually has class- which of course she hasn't. :p

Thanks, I watched the Jersey one when it was on the Diva channel, the one where it ended with the row in the resturant and tables being overturned, can't remember what series that was, I am sure the UK is now well behind. They really are frightening women.

New York one today, Ramona does make me laugh with some of the things she comes out with, when she told Kelly that she has no brain, and slagging off that Kodak event that Jill was hosting (mind you why would Kodak want Jill- weird). How frightening did she look on the runway, she is nuts. Bit graphic showing Bethanny pull down her pants to sit on the loo and do a pregnancy test, good god what a set up that was, still I am pleased for her. Jill still not wanting anything to do with her, even Bobby wants her to make up, grrrr. Now a new woman, she seems richer than all of them and loves to talk about sex. I'm loving this. :D
    Forum Member
    Thanks, I watched the Jersey one when it was on the Diva channel, the one where it ended with the row in the resturant and tables being overturned, can't remember what series that was, I am sure the UK is now well behind. They really are frightening women.

New York one today, Ramona does make me laugh with some of the things she comes out with, when she told Kelly that she has no brain, and slagging off that Kodak event that Jill was hosting (mind you why would Kodak want Jill- weird). How frightening did she look on the runway, she is nuts. Bit graphic showing Bethanny pull down her pants to sit on the loo and do a pregnancy test, good god what a set up that was, still I am pleased for her. Jill still not wanting anything to do with her, even Bobby wants her to make up, grrrr. Now a new woman, she seems richer than all of them and loves to talk about sex. I'm loving this. :D

I thought it was a bit :eek: when Bethanny did the pregnancy test..
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    My Daughter has gone off to Uni so I'm watching this all alone now :( Enjoying reading your posts instead :)

The pregnancy thing was a bit :eek: wasn't it and Ramonas catwalk made me burst out laughing and then her trying to get compliments for it :D I don't know what to make of her just when I think I've seen it all she opens her mouth again :eek:

Alex and Simon have really grown on me, there's so much drama from the others that are getting a good edit and the producers seem to have forgotten they were trying to present them as desperate social climbers. They must find it hilarious to watch all the drama and they just take their nice big cheque, nice while it lasted anyway, maybe they are wishing Simon put on those red trousers a bit more often now lol.

I see their book is getting good reviews too unlike Jill and LuAnn.
    Forum Member
    zippy00 wrote: »
    My Daughter has gone off to Uni so I'm watching this all alone now :( Enjoying reading your posts instead :)

The pregnancy thing was a bit :eek: wasn't it and Ramonas catwalk made me burst out laughing and then her trying to get compliments for it :D I don't know what to make of her just when I think I've seen it all she opens her mouth again :eek:

Alex and Simon have really grown on me, there's so much drama from the others that are getting a good edit and the producers seem to have forgotten they were trying to present them as desperate social climbers. They must find it hilarious to watch all the drama and they just take their nice big cheque, nice while it lasted anyway, maybe they are wishing Simon put on those red trousers a bit more often now lol.

I see their book is getting good reviews too unlike Jill and LuAnn.

I wouldnt buy Luannes book even if it was at a car boot sale lol. Shes turning into a right horror isnt she lol. Jill I wish she would get over the row with Bethenny. I can understand why Beth said "get a hobby" as Jill does seems to want to kow everyone business. And God help them if they do something without checking with her first.

I do like Alex and Simon they are the most sensible ones now.
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Was it you Lainey who mentioned the drama over on Amazon.com with jill threatening people who gave her book bad reviews :eek: Thank you whoever it was as I had a good read the other night, how did she think she would get away with that :D

I'm surprised they kept LuAnn on, the whole countess thing, that smirk when Jill was telling Bethenny she didn't want to talk to her. Her charity work seems very me, me, me too. I was reading an article online about her last night and she is my age, I was so shocked, as attractive as she is for some reason I thought she was a lot older, I think of Jill older than she is for some reason too.

I'm not sure what to make of Jill and Bethenny, seems to be things not being mentioned going on there. I'm looking forward to watching todays later, I have to wait until Hubby has gone to bed or down his tool shed though as he hates it :D
    Forum Member
    zippy00 wrote: »
    Was it you Lainey who mentioned the drama over on Amazon.com with jill threatening people who gave her book bad reviews :eek: Thank you whoever it was as I had a good read the other night, how did she think she would get away with that :D

I'm surprised they kept LuAnn on, the whole countess thing, that smirk when Jill was telling Bethenny she didn't want to talk to her. Her charity work seems very me, me, me too. I was reading an article online about her last night and she is my age, I was so shocked, as attractive as she is for some reason I thought she was a lot older, I think of Jill older than she is for some reason too.

I'm not sure what to make of Jill and Bethenny, seems to be things not being mentioned going on there. I'm looking forward to watching todays later, I have to wait until Hubby has gone to bed or down his tool shed though as he hates it :D

Hiya Zippy no it wasnt me. But its true what Bethenny says Luanne is a snake. Shes creeps up to people and throws her little comments in then acts all hurt and surprised when people turn it back on her. CANT wait for tomorrows show...the trailers look brilliant especially the end one with Bethanny screaming her head off at Kelly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe Luanne the most out of the NY lot. She's rude, classless and a total snob with delusions of grandeur. It's not spoiling anything to say she gets even worse in the next season.

In one way I'm glad I'm not watching this season again, because I grew to really like Alex from about this point. I would much rather the Countless had been sacked than Alex. :p I'd even put up with Simon as he does improve.................slightly!
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHNY Ramona walking the runway :eek::D
    She looked as if she was on the Colombian
    marching powder.
    I used to think Alex and Simon were very strange
    but they are growing on me. They are the grounded
    people while the rest just get madder as the days
    go by. I still think they have sacked the wrong people.
    I read that Luanne has been given a big pay rise,
    much more than the new HW's, they are trying to
    create conflict between them so there will be more
    fights.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, so glad I am not the only saddo watching this :D

I really don't understand Kelly, sometimes I think she is quite sweet, then she comes out with such weirdness, like today's episode when her LuAnn and the new woman was in the bar talking about men and she was shocked that her ex had slept around as if she had heard for the first time that men do this and that is why some marriages breakdown, very strange.

Not as strange as Jill at that party when her and her new bf LuAnn got up and walked away when Bethanny came in with Alex and then when the word spread that she was engaged it got all weird. How lovely is Bethanny's boyfriend going up to Jill. I think that Jill must have told Bobby that she was engaged and he told her to stop being a bitch and go speak to her, so when she went up to Bethanny (who by now was actually shaking with temper) it was too late, she totally blew it, all very uncomfortable when she was going on about how her ring was huge. Great viewing though, loving it:o
    Forum Member
    Not long now till it all kicks off :D

Alex and Jill and Bethanny and Kelly :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very excited about the prospect of Kelly going mental on St Johns, this is the first time I've seen series 3.

Kelly is probably my fave...at the moment :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe Luanne the most out of the NY lot. She's rude, classless and a total snob with delusions of grandeur. It's not spoiling anything to say she gets even worse in the next season.

In one way I'm glad I'm not watching this season again, because I grew to really like Alex from about this point. I would much rather the Countless had been sacked than Alex. :p I'd even put up with Simon as he does improve.................slightly!

Luanne is ghastly isn't she, she seems to have become worse since becoming 'Countless'. Her cold beady eyes creep me out, dreadfully bitter woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very excited about the prospect of Kelly going mental on St Johns, this is the first time I've seen series 3.

Kelly is probably my fave...at the moment :o

:D Then you'll love Nightmare Island. It had me gasping in horror, laughter and utter confusion.sought of :eek: :confused::D :eek: :confused: :eek:

I guess Kelly needs a therapist more than most, but she isn't malicious, I cant dislike her, she lives in Cloud Cuckoo land, though not the same Cloud Cuckoo land as Ramona. That's a totally different place. :p
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luanne is a nightmare, no class about her, just snobbery. Really gone off Jill and really like Bethanny. What can I say about Ramona....you just never know what she's going to say next!! This programme just reaffirms my belief that the grass is not greener on the other side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Bethanny was shocked that her pregnancy was out in the press by Prez Hilton, and she said she didn't tell anyone, she did tell her best mate, she phoned her when did the pregnancy test sitting on the floor in her bathroom, hmmm. Also I mean come on she had a film crew filming her doing a test on the loo.:rolleyes:

What about Alex trying to tell Jill at that party when they all were all talking over her that she had a message from Bethanny 'she is done and doesn't want to see you ever again' ha ha :D. Never realised that Alex had issues with Jill.

Is this the last series that Bethanny is in?

Sonja having a tummy tuck for a that:eek: dear god is she mad? yes she is obviously.

The countess house hunting with her interior designer, she must have a door man, she makes me laugh, such a snob. The agent giving her prices of dollars per month, so is the countess renting?

I am so into this:o
    Forum Member
    So Bethanny was shocked that her pregnancy was out in the press by Prez Hilton, and she said she didn't tell anyone, she did tell her best mate, she phoned her when did the pregnancy test sitting on the floor in her bathroom, hmmm. Also I mean come on she had a film crew filming her doing a test on the loo.:rolleyes:

What about Alex trying to tell Jill at that party when they all were all talking over her that she had a message from Bethanny 'she is done and doesn't want to see you ever again' ha ha :D. Never realised that Alex had issues with Jill.

Is this the last series that Bethanny is in?

Sonja having a tummy tuck for a that:eek: dear god is she mad? yes she is obviously.

The countess house hunting with her interior designer, she must have a door man, she makes me laugh, such a snob. The agent giving her prices of dollars per month, so is the countess renting?

I am so into this:o

Dont worry Bingoes its nothing to be ashamed of. There is a lot of others in the same boat :D. I for one am not ashamed to admit I LOVE THE REAL HOUSEWIVES oh and my sister has got her own paddle lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p It's a guilty peasure that you cant tell your friends about as they'd think you'd really lost it.

That's why I hope this thread runs and runs.....I completely soak up this trash and love most of the franchises. Atlanta is the only one I can take or leave. I've had my fill of Nene Leakes and Kim the goldigger. It is SO nice to know I'm not alone with my fascination of the NJ, NY, OC and BH ladies. I use the word "ladies" loosely about most of them. :D
    Forum Member
    The first ones I started to watch was the Orange County ones. I didnt think Id like the New York girls. But Ive got to admit Im as hooked on this lot as I was the other lot lol.

They are a law unto themselves. They have to know ever single thing each other is doing. They call themselves freinds :rolleyes:But the first hint of trouble and they all sharpen their knives ready to back stab each other lol.

They must know by now how the show is being edited and yet they still slag each other off. Make freinds at the drop of a hat then decide they dont want to be freinds. Dont seem to have a good word to say about each other but when they all meet up its all 2 kisses on the cheeks :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good one today. Blimey Alex has really got issues with Jill hasn't she, good on her for trying to be 'done' with Jill.

Jill's husband Bobby going up to Alex at the party was uncomfortable, feeling for Alex, she has got herself in a bit of a mess.

Confused? Jill was angry with Ramona because she got an email from Bethanny that her father had died and had a go at her for not telling her until she got to the party, then when Alex arrived Jill said to Alex did you get my text (telling her that Bethanny's father had died). So Jill must have known already about the death to text Alex. Anyhow, how needy is Jill, she wants to know everything about everyone first , and only NOW she cares about Bethney with all the dramas that are going on in her life.

Kelly standing on the table giving her little speech about why she was giving the party? Huh what was all that about, so she took pictures of people and accessories are so important, wtf is she going on about.

Alex telling Simon she is 'done' ('done' being the word of the series I think) with Jill and not to speak to her and then he goes and sits between her legs :D he is such a jerk

The countess with her date, what was his name Kert? ewwww creepy or what?

When Bethanny is giving her talks to the camera notice how plump she is looking, I presume she is heavily pregnant and those shots are added later on in the series, but she does look she has had her lips done ? what da think?

Looks like more drama tomorrow, can't wait:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    The first ones I started to watch was the Orange County ones. I didnt think Id like the New York girls. But Ive got to admit Im as hooked on this lot as I was the other lot lol.

They are a law unto themselves. They have to know ever single thing each other is doing. They call themselves freinds :rolleyes:But the first hint of trouble and they all sharpen their knives ready to back stab each other lol.

They must know by now how the show is being edited and yet they still slag each other off. Make freinds at the drop of a hat then decide they dont want to be freinds. Dont seem to have a good word to say about each other but when they all meet up its all 2 kisses on the cheeks :D

Orange County is good as well, did you see the one with that sexual christian Quinn, what a weird woman she was. I think the New Jersey one is the most dramatic and all of the women are quite vile:D but very entertaining. Ive watched the New York one from the beginning and love it (as you can see:o)