Zayn and Louis marijuana video leak

Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
Forum Member
✭✭
Linky link.

Apologies for the Daily Mail link, but it's hardly surprising surely?

Comments

• hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now they've made smoking weed uncool. >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Definitely not surprising. Louis literally tweeted 'what a great day' or something at 4:20 on 4/20 this year, and there have been pictures of them smoking 'suspicious cigarettes' before.

To be honest, I think smoking marijuana is a pretty common thing, especially for boys of their age.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocker.

Zayn is so incredibly pretty, he's going to be a real knock out when he grows up.
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's the only thing they're taking I would be shocked, and, by the amount they're worked, I wouldn't blame them!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the clip indicates to me is that Louis' an even bigger arse than I thought... I know they're only young boys but blimey, they're immature for their age.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does a bit of controversy happen when the hype and media coverage slacken off a bit ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Shocker.

Zayn is so incredibly pretty, he's going to be a real knock out when he grows up.

He is gorgeous isn't he.

Louis sounds like such a prat in this video. They're gonna be in deep doodoo for this
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely not surprising. Louis literally tweeted 'what a great day' or something at 4:20 on 4/20 this year, and there have been pictures of them smoking 'suspicious cigarettes' before.

To be honest, I think smoking marijuana is a pretty common thing, especially for boys of their age.

If people think the marijuana story is a shocker- I reckon theres more to come. And not with "funny cigarettes" either!!
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am more offended by Louis using a variation of the N word :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    If people think the marijuana story is a shocker- I reckon theres more to come. And not with "funny cigarettes" either!!

My mum is convinced Harry is a crack head

Wouldn't surprise me as they're so over worked
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure i said there would a drug scandal involving these two a year ago..
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure i said there would a drug scandal involving these two a year ago..

well done mystic meg.
  • My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only surprise here is how stupid they sound on the video,..... Silly rich kids trying to be all street and urban they make me sick. No doubt some stupid people will predict the end of western civilisation and the wholsale corruption of a whole generation because these two spoilt fools smoked a zoot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    well done mystic meg.

I bet they take harder drugs than weed even the "nicer" ones have a past.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only surprise here is how stupid they sound on the video,..... Silly rich kids trying to be all street and urban they make me sick. No doubt some stupid people will predict the end of western civilisation and the wholsale corruption of a whole generation because these two spoilt fools smoked a zoot.

To be fair Zayn's background is about as working class as you can get, not so sure about the other one - suspect he'd imbibed something stronger than weed given the amount of crap he was spouting.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Louis recorded this, who on earth leaked it? It always makes me wonder with these sorts of videos that get shown by tabloids. Louis hardly going to leak the video himself. Anyway, we don't know for certain that it's illegal drugs. They're with their security team.

Edit: Okay, Louis admitted that they were smoking illegal drugs. I wonder what their fans will have to say about this? No doubt they'll blindingly try and defend them.
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    To be fair Zayn's background is about as working class as you can get, not so sure about the other one - suspect he'd imbibed something stronger than weed given the amount of crap he was spouting.

is it didnt know that
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see what the big deal is. I think most people their age smoke it or have at least tried it. Zayn comes across fine in the video, but Louis comes across terribly.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what the big deal is. I think most people their age smoke it or have at least tried it. Zayn comes across fine in the video, but Louis comes across terribly.

I don't think so. I also highly doubt that most people their age smoke it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Louis always comes across as such a prat. He is the least likeable member of 1D IMO.
  • starkitten1982starkitten1982 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    How stupid can they be ? It's no shock that they use cannabis or any other drugs but to film yourself is a monumental cock up. I wouldn't be surprised if this has leaked from Louis himself in some sort of Robbie Williams style rebellion for what he thinks makes him look more cool. It doesn't, it makes him look like an idiot.

It also made me wonder if there is more to the reason why One Direction travelled in 2 private jets after the Radio 1 big weekend ? Harry and Niall travelled in one plane and Louis, Zayne and Liam in another. There's definitely something not right and the cracks are becoming more obvious.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Louis always comes across as such a prat. He is the least likeable member of 1D IMO.

Agree with that. His ego far outweighs his talent.

I imagine the smoking weed part will have no effect on their careers at all. Their fans are already on twitter laughing about how funny Zayn is (apparently, I didn't find him that funny) when he is high and everyone should just lighten up because "everybody does it at my school. And it's a catholic school".
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I think when they were talking about 'chicken' they were referring to a harder drug they'd got a hold of, probably coke or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Actually, coming to think about it and the two members this is more 'meh' rather than 'shocking'. Niall however. That would be more shocking. He has the most 'clean cut image'
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not as good as Seth Rogan and Snoop Dogg's video :p

If they want to smoke weed, I don't know what the big deal is. Louis saying "nig" is worse.