Options

Tides are beginning to turn with Toya

unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After being so disappointed when she became a mini Pauline in the last few weeks, her being PHM has made me gradually shift my opinion of her, I'm beginning to like her as a HM. For starters, I fail to see what she did wrong with the nominations, she made no nominations herself bar Christopher being put up on Friday and she and Matthew veto'ing the three noms they did simply got Kimberley off the hook, the others would have been up anyway. Toya and Matthew had no insider knowledge so had no idea what veto'ing the nominations they did would do. And I find it hilarious how Winston who until now has been dull as dishwater is suddenly piping up, as she said (albeit ten times), he, Marlon and Ash are showing their true colours now. Theyre all unable to accept the fact that not everyone in the house worships the ground they stand on and are latching onto the fact that Toya was PHM to deny that them being up has anything to do with themselves. Hope one of the three goes, they contribute so little to the house and are all clearly in love with themselves.

On a side note, this has been my favourite power trip yet

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeesh I can't believe I agree with this! Can't stand Toya but she certainly shakes things up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did not like her after couple hours at the start, as all she kept on about was how Marlon and Christopher were playing a game,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once people realise the HM are multidimensional characters the better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once people realise the HM are multidimensional characters the better.

I'd prefer it if her character were in another dimension.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm completely on her side on this matter. It's just a shame she had to ruin it by shouting and telling people to calm down in the first argument. If she hadn't done that I don't see how anyone wouldn't be on her side over those 3 cretins
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew is becoming a pretty pointless second half of the power couple though. Toya seems to be doing everything and taking the brunt, while he sits there, in his usual camp pose with his legs crossed, moving his hair to the side and looking as he was late to the party and missed everything.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I hope Matthew is up instead of her I don't think she should go yet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eddeva wrote: »
    I'd prefer it if her character were in another dimension.
    Once she goes the show will be boring.
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sorry, but she is a crazy, rude, belligerent, obnoxious, condescending, arrogant loud mouth. She HAS to go this week, if she is nominated.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a great Housemate IMO I hope she isn't put up this week