Options

Have you actually stopped watching big brother

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
Forum Member
A lot of people saying ''boycott bb'', ''i'm not watching anymore''. so I want to see how many people have actually stayed true to their word.

I stopped watching after toya left. although I still come on DS to see if anything interesting has happened ^_^

Comments

• Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch last night and don't intend to watch tonight whilst that awful woman, Helen ruins this series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stopped on Friday night after watching every series.

The producer's manipulation and support of funtime Helen and Ash along with the demonisation of Matthew was the final straw.
  • Options
    bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope,I could never do that :D
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Yes, for a week now. I will never watch again unless it changes a lot.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I would stop watching. I've watched every single episode since the first series. I may not like the housemates at times, especially if my favourites go too early. But it's a gameshow and still entertaining. It's also compulsive viewing, even when it's car crash TV.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll probably stop when Ashleigh goes on Friday - would kill it for me on the back of Toya and Matthew going over the last two weeks
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no I haven't stopped watching and I don't intend to stop watching, you always have to take the good with the bad with Big Brother and as someone who managed to sit through very episode plus live feed of the tedium that was BB4 this series is a doddle!
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    I'll probably stop when Ashleigh goes on Friday - would kill it for me on the back of Toya and Matthew going over the last two weeks

Now this scenario makes me want to keep tuning in. I really do hope it's Ashleigh this week, having Toya, then Matthew and followed by Ashleigh would be the best 3 consecutive evictions we've ever had.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I can't watch it due to the breaking of TV Friday night after Matt was evicted 😩😩😂
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a DIEHARD BB fan...loved it, but stopped watching after the Josie &JJ debacle..didin't watch BB11+12, tuned in last year but am finding this one tough going. Unless BB revoke Helen's pass or stop with their blatant biased editing..I'm out by the end of this week.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I did stop watching last year, not as a point of principle but because I just didn't like any of them and lost interest pretty early on. I have watched every BB from the start, except some CBBs, but I just couldn't bring myself to care. I'm going a bit that way this year too, they are all so unlikeable.

Why do I want to pollute my headspace with such people?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not yet this series.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Yup.

Stopped after Toya left, tuned in for ten minutes on Friday ad found it profoundly disinteresting so have stopped again, with no intention to watch until the Celebrity series launches in August.
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Have missed a few episodes here and there already and haven't watched since Friday and don't intend to tonight. Will definitely not watch and will lose the little interest I have when Ashleigh's evicted.

Terrible cast. Uninteresting series!
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only ever watch when there's nothing else on. Channel 5 is too far down the EPG for regular viewing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    I did stop watching last year, not as a point of principle but because I just didn't like any of them and lost interest pretty early on. I have watched every BB from the start, except some CBBs, but I just couldn't bring myself to care. I'm going a bit that way this year too, they are all so unlikeable.

Why do I want to pollute my headspace with such people?

same here. too much negativity, bitching, just an all round bore fest! there aren't enough interesting, likeable or entertaining characters.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I watched every episode when it was on C4, dropped BB12 and BB13 during the run, watched BB14 the entire way through, and have stuck with this one so far. But I can feel myself slowly losing the will to continue.

I certainly haven't enjoyed this one as much as last year's.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No ,and i have no intention at the moment of not watching .I'm still a BB Addict having watched since Day One of BB1 :blush::D

Of course i much prefer the earlier C4 BBs and i've never been into it as much since C5 and having No Live Feed >:(,but Now i just watch it for the Trash TV it is Yes there are some HMS i perhaps prefer above others but in all Honesty I'm not really Botheres Who goes ,who stays or even who wins and never have been since it went to C5 :o:D
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch it yesterday and I'll probably won't watch it today either. Although I'm still checking these forums on a daily basis.

I'm not boycotting it though, I've just got a bit bored with it all sadly.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched a full episode for over a week, but I didn't stop watching until last night. I wish I'd stopped watching at week 2, I could have saved myself a lot of miserable viewing.

I did watch Bit on the Psych last night as I find Iain Lee quite amusing and I was interested to hear what Matthew had to say, not sure whether I'll bother with the usual BOTS rubbish though.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Not yet, but am rapidly losing interest- so tired of Helens antics and behaviour , and bb letting her get away with it every time -
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't watch it due to the breaking of TV Friday night after Matt was evicted 😩😩😂

You were serious about that? I thought you were joking. ;-)
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched it in a week but I don't understand the extent to which some people moan about the show
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watch a full series since BB7 but this is the first year I haven't watched a single minute. I'll be completely honest and say that launch night completely passed me by and i wasn't even aware it was on
  • Options
    Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    Not yet, but am rapidly losing interest- so tired of Helens antics and behaviour , and bb letting her get away with it every time -

Me too :-/

I think I'll probably stop watching if Ashleigh is evicted on Friday and will come back to it if/when Helen's pass is revoked.