The fight isn't over yet [VIDEO]

BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
Forum Member
If it isn't gossiping that's tipped Helen over the edge, it's 'people sticking up for the wrong people'. Watch her get honest with her fellow housemates as she feels she's not getting the support she deserves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUgfCHqzsQ

Comments

• zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I have lost the will to listen to the moaning, can you please say who she is angry at for not supporting her?:)
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I could not get through that whole video voice just drives me insane now but good on Mark and Winston for standing up to her !
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    I have lost the will to listen to the moaning, can you please say who she is angry at for not supporting her?:)

Mark and Winston
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Danielle v Helen part 2 coming soon.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Mark and Winston

Is it for not standing up for Kimberly or Helen?...I really have not got a clue. Her voice fries my brain.
  • JaygarJaygar Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I'm glad Mark and Winston are arguing with her, hopefully she will blow a fuse and be kicked out.
    Forum Member
    Mark and Winston

Thank you, i just couldn't listen to more of her voice for tonight.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Is it for not standing up for Kimberly or Helen?...I really have not got a clue. Her voice fries my brain.

I think it for not giving her enough support during her row with Ashleigh
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was in that house and I had to listen to Helen shouting every single second of the day, I would have walked out by now so respect to the housemates who have to suffer her.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her voice grates so much. Some one please just go at it with her and not hold back.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    If I was in that house and I had to listen to Helen shouting every single second of the day, I would have walked out by now so respect to the housemates who have to suffer her.

Same. She just shouts and shouts and yells her views down people.
    Forum Member
    Helen and Mark have really dreadful sounding voices that make it difficult to want to listen to them.
    I think it for not giving her enough support during her row with Ashleigh

Why does she need others to back her up? so childish.>:(
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ her voice is so annoying I can't bear to even listen to it
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark makes me sick the way he constantly plays to to the gallery

All he cares about is how he is coming across to the public
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen is the sort of woman that sets off men to start fights to defend her outside nightclubs, and if they don't she'll start a fight with them....Nasty piece of work she is!
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Had to switch off halfway. ....She is unbearable! ! Nice to hear from the voices of reason. ..thats u 2 Mark and Winston! !!
  • playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is blowing it way out of proportion to make it seem worse. Even Ash seems to be keeping well out of it this time.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it isn't gossiping that's tipped Helen over the edge, it's 'people sticking up for the wrong people'. Watch her get honest with her fellow housemates as she feels she's not getting the support she deserves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUgfCHqzsQ

Did you bother to watch it?

Helen's angry that Ash and Marlon aren't getting the support from their friends, not support for herself.

Ash explained it very well.

Of course gameplayers like Mark and Winston are obviously not going to support anything that might make them look less of a friend to the world and his wife.:D
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'm not shouting!!!" shouts Helen.

I really can't take much more of her voice. It is absolutely insufferable. She is just so f*cking loud and obnoxious and you can't say anything because her bellowing voice overpowers everything. She really needs booted out the door. Last week I felt like the house needs her to keep up the drama, but she's a royal pain in the arse! Hit the road, Helen!
  • JaygarJaygar Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    And Kim playing the victim I hope they show a video to the house of Kims boyfriend, I would like to see there reactions then.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven chuckling in the background as usual>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Helen and Mark have really dreadful sounding voices that make it difficult to want to listen to them.

Why does she need others to back her up? so childish.>:(

Because that's the way she likes to do it, Pick a target and gang up on them. Isolate them from the rest of the house. She would love to see Ashleigh sitting alone in tears, aint gonna happen though.

Fair play Winston, he's not got a clue what's going on but I think he stepped in along with Mark to stop the 2 on 1 as they're calling it.

Respect to Winston :) ... Mark, man up and shout back at her!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What she is saying is actually right..................but that tone, it makes her argument pointless because it is so aggressive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My God but she's horrible. What a nasty, intimidating bully. If only they would show all the bile Helen has spewed about some of the others in there, including her bestie Kim. Fed up with the frickin Helen show.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaygar wrote: »
    And Kim playing the victim I hope they show a video to the house of Kims boyfriend, I would like to see there reactions then.

Even she was so embarrassed she grabbed her hair to hide her face.