Options

Are both kim and sasha in on it? Is steven in on it too?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
Forum Member
it would be much funnier if steven had no idea.

but i'm not sure

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Im sure steven is in on it. Just look at him now pretending not to know why he got booed.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I would believe anything.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Im sure steven is in on it. Just look at him now pretending not to know why he got booed.

If he is genuine he genuinely wouldn't know why he was getting booed!
  • Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we need to get columbo on to this
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is Sasha? Can you explain this?
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Steven and Sasha are in on it - Kim isn't.
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been one for conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm beginning to think they all are including his mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    hihopes wrote: »
    Who is Sasha? Can you explain this?

kimberly's ex boyfriend
  • Options
    snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »
    kimberly's ex boyfriend
    Allegedly Ex boyfriend :D
  • Options
    clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone is in on it. They have script meetings with all the housemates every morning at ten. They even know who "wins" the show.
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. It's all a fake sexmance!
  • Options
    clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sacha is actually Kim's agent and manager. Just thought I would throw that one in.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sacha is actually Kim's agent and manager. Just thought I would throw that one in.

Says it all doesn't it
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been wondering this for a while now.

Steven knows Dexter, Stevens Family/Business has been linked to TOWIE (stated by another poster) Steven's Mum is over the moon at the shenanigans, Steven has been on TV before spilling his private life, Kim is a playboy bunny with a boyfriend agent, Kim doesn't actually appear to be "in love". All seems a bit suspect to me. :confused:
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't think they aka Steven, Kim or her boyfriend planned any of this. After all they need to be pretty good actors to do this and even they were that good why do this shite in the first place?

BB is planning as they go along, the Armageddon week was as reported devised by the production team to raise the profile of the BB which is sagging this season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have been wondering this for a while now.

Steven knows Dexter, Stevens Family/Business has been linked to TOWIE (stated by another poster) Steven's Mum is over the moon at the shenanigans, Steven has been on TV before spilling his private life, Kim is a playboy bunny with a boyfriend agent, Kim doesn't actually appear to be "in love". All seems a bit suspect to me. :confused:

Which is why for the exact reasons you have mentioned no one should believe this is a big plan. They are not that clever. :D
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    I honestly don't think they aka Steven, Kim or her boyfriend planned any of this. After all they need to be pretty good actors to do this and even they were that good why do this shite in the first place?

BB is planning as they go along, the Armageddon week was as reported devised by the production team to raise the profile of the BB which is sagging this season.

Money?
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    i think they are all in on it apart from steven. They will regret though when he strangles kimberley in a somnambulistic rage while believing her to be sasha.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member

I'm not surprised. It's all a big set up.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim and Sasha planned for her to go in and have a 'Romance' he more or less said this was part of her game plan on BOTS ,but i don't know if she was to go as far having sex with him :o(if they really did) could all have been acting ;-)

I don't think Steven was in on it ,but then again it wouldn't surprise me if it was as most of the things are scripted in there anyway
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where is this info coming from? Last I heard he was a photographer, and holds copyright on a number of her pictures, but she has a modeling agency managing her.
    NaughtyNan wrote: »

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was the only one who didn't believe in this vast conspiracy theory where they all preplanned this massive fakeout. If it was they're not going about it very well and all this talk of money is silly. No one has made a substantial amount from BB for years and it's well known. They're all young and stupid and have made a mess of their time in the house. It's as simple as that imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Money?

I wonder how much is good enough? isn't a playboy bunny a good earner and Steven have a booming business? When they talk about money is it magazines? because whenever I go to local stores all the celeb magazines are unsold piled up there. No one cares! lol