Options

Linx 10 Tablet - ethernet connection

2»

Comments

• Options
    DeanDSDeanDS Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I haven't heard of the 10.1 Linx having a reputation for bad wifi, mines fines and I've used it for Gamepass and Sky Go with no issues (apart from the odd bit of buffering on Sky Go, which I have on any device I use at home) since I've had it in early December. You can use a 2.5 mm x 0.8 mm USB Charger Universal Cable to charge via USB outlet if required, I paid £1.92 delivered, this then frees up the USB socket on the tablet it required. Have to say I'm very pleased with it.
  • Options
    SuperwombleSuperwomble Posts: 4,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will admit that over the past few days the Wi-Fi problems have not been so bad. I suspect a driver update may have been done through Windows update, but now the connection does seem to be more stable, and I have only had to reset the adaptor once yesterday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I have got the tablet and I can confirm the ethernet does work through the USB port. I am using a small OTG micro USB to USB cable with a small USB hub connected to that (so I can use different peripherals at the same time) and then a USB to ethernet cable is plugged into the hub. I did have some internet speed issues but that was down to a cheap USB hub and ethernet adapter.