Unlock

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
Is it possible to get a Nokia 6680 unlocked from 3? last time I checked I was told you have to phone them & it costs about £30

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it cost £15 if your at the end of your contract
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    really? you have to pay? in the states, you do not have to pay anything to get your phone unlocked. instead you have to call your service provider and they shouldn't be stingy... you ask and they give you a code to enter in and you should be fine!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    depends on the network
    voda will give you the code free at end of your contract
    virgin and tesco will give it free as long as you have spent £30 (i think) on credit
  • PencilPencil Posts: 5,700
    Forum Member
    Vodafone will unlock their phones for free also - providing you have topped up the phone by £18 in its lifetime.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    after the handset passes twelve months on Vodafone the Network Unlock Code becomes free of charge. Any time before then it's a £19.99 unlocking fee through customer services, either debited from a contract account or from the calling credit (at the time) on a pay as you talk handset SIM card
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ram33 wrote:
    depends on the network
    voda will give you the code free at end of your contract
    virgin and tesco will give it free as long as you have spent £30 (i think) on credit

What about Orange, how much do you need to top-up before they'll unlock your phone?