Options

Vodafone Reception Problems

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
Forum Member
Is anyone experiencing Vodafone reception problems - I complained to Vodafone that I could no longer get a decent signal in my house (Uxbridge area) and I was told the nearest mast was on reduced power with no estimated time when the power would be increased. Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas what to do as this is really annoying?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if the engineers are looking into this then unfortunatley there is not much else that you can do, as they need to assertain what the actual problem is with the site and then fix it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Hiya Wookster

When a site is running on reduced power, it means that part of the mast, not all of, has gone down (a mast will usually broadcast a signal in at least 3 directions).

Although Vodafone can't give exact time of fix, if you contact us, we may be able to look into it for you, to what is being done.
    If you go to www.vodafone.co.uk, then contact us, you can send Vodafone an email directly. If you include FIT165 in the body of the text, it will get routed to a team who moniter the internet forums.