Options

What if we become pets...

Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...to aliens if they come and discover our planet?

Would they adopt the same approach we have with our dogs, cats or whatever other pets people have? Or would they do it differently?

We always take the mickey out of dogs getting excited over the word 'Walkies!' but maybe we would too if that was the time aliens take us out to relieve ourselves opposite intergalactic lampposts?

Thought this would be a fun thing to discuss in the 'pets' subsection (although I don't know if it counts more as 'general discussion').

Comments

• Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's my hope it's what they do. Humans are arrogant and deserve to be owned for the destruction they have caused all over this planet. But we should really fear is entering the meat chain as their food.

I would like to see them use the term "put-down" when the "pet" becomes unruly.
  • Options
    BeenbagBeenbag Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...to aliens if they come and discover our planet?

Would they adopt the same approach we have with our dogs, cats or whatever other pets people have? Or would they do it differently?

We always take the mickey out of dogs getting excited over the word 'Walkies!' but maybe we would too if that was the time aliens take us out to relieve ourselves opposite intergalactic lampposts?

Thought this would be a fun thing to discuss in the 'pets' subsection (although I don't know if it counts more as 'general discussion').

Yes, they would probably teach us obedience tricks as well. Little things, like taking your books back to the library on time
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    007Fusion wrote: »
    It's my hope it's what they do. Humans are arrogant and deserve to be owned for the destruction they have caused all over this planet. But we should really fear is entering the meat chain as their food.

I would like to see them use the term "put-down" when the "pet" becomes unruly.

*Technically* you just called yourself arrogant. :p
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The vast majority of pets live the good life. Loved. Cared for. Well fed etc etc.

The real worry is if aliens decided to stick to our food chain.