Options

Boy George legend

Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watched the final. Boy George and Cody bloody fantastic whoop whoop. Loving it! Should have WON!

Comments

• Options
    dumpty_xdumpty_x Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Just watched the final. Boy George and Cody bloody fantastic whoop whoop. Loving it! Should have WON!

Clearly been on the vino! Well it is Friday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dumpty_x wrote: »
    Clearly been on the vino! Well it is Friday[/QN
    No way! What was there not to love? Lovely tone to voice x
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member

I agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree

Thanks John. Hope Cody doesn't disappear into the wilderness. Loving her. Loved BG in the beginning. Beautiful voice. Hated him in the weird drug years but now love him again. He facinates me, very complex character X
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy George, legend? Erm, hello? Stating the obvious or what? Did any of the other judges have an album at no 2 in the US charts in the 1980s, kept off the top spot only by Michael Jackson's Thriller?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    Boy George, legend? Erm, hello? Stating the obvious or what? Did any of the other judges have an album at no 2 in the US charts in the 1980s, kept off the top spot only by Michael Jackson's Thriller?

No they didn't ha ha :)
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1fab wrote: »

He's a hasbeen! The Spice girls had huge success in America and had number 1 hits all the time but I wouldn't call any of them 'legends' as they didn't have the best voices and aren't around any more. Plus young people wouldn't have heard of Boy George as he was off the scene for years. A legend in my opinion is what every generation would know and is super talented. Like Michael Jackson.