Well done Shaun!!!

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    tvsaddo wrote: »
    Was a long time coming. It's about time somebody stood up to her.

I said that too!
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just realised that when we saw the campmates sitting by the fire you could hear Shaun ranting in the Bush Telegraph in the background. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    The saddest bit though is that you know Shaun would have felt really bad about it once he calmed down and has probably apologised to her this morning.

She will sit there and suck it up and act all hard done by.

Hopefully Dom will sort Shaun out.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to sound like a Broken record I think what people need to remeber we are seeing what 20 mins of this.

its like the story broke about her screaming she was carrying a baby.shaun might have a potty mouth but that was real anger.

for once I agree with Biggins shes ruined this years series everything that woman says or does is to promote more Airtime,her face was so happy when she realised how many google hits she got = they will all lead to her website
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The saddest bit though is that you know Shaun would have felt really bad about it once he calmed down and has probably apologised to her this morning.

She will sit there and suck it up and act all hard done by.

Hopefully Dom will sort Shaun out.

I so hope he doesn't apologise, she doesn't deserve it and to be honest feel that she should be the one issuing apologies - to the camp and the British pulic for her foul behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Sorry to sound like a Broken record I think what people need to remeber we are seeing what 20 mins of this.

its like the story broke about her screaming she was carrying a baby.shaun might have a potty mouth but that was real anger.

for once I agree with Biggins shes ruined this years series everything that woman says or does is to promote more Airtime,her face was so happy when she realised how many google hits she got = they will all lead to her website

She maybe getting airtime but I don't think it's going to do her any favours when she gets out. Who's going to hire her? I cenrtainly won't be watching her on tv (no big loss to her I suppose) and my money stays in my pocket and not hers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    I so hope he doesn't apologise, she doesn't deserve it and to be honest feel that she should be the one issuing apologies - to the camp and the British pulic for her foul behaviour.

Totally agree with you hun, but I think we would have more chance of seeing Gillian eat a burger than apologise anytime soon, as in her mind, she is always the victim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gillian is a true narcissist, she seems to revel in any kind of attention. Remember when she was made to stay alone in the jail and immediatey launched into a loud song and dance routine to ensure she got the attention of the cameras? I'm concerned that she will now take any opportunity to wind Shaun up so she can play the victim and gain sympathy:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to her phobia of water. She looked pretty happy to me. Liar Liar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    What happened to her phobia of water. She looked pretty happy to me. Liar Liar.

She did have a bit of a scream once she was up to her ankles in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with you hun, but I think we would have more chance of seeing Gillian eat a burger than apologise anytime soon, as in her mind, she is always the victim.

Totally agree
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    She did have a bit of a scream once she was up to her ankles in it.

No faint though...strange.
  • ZaphodskiZaphodski Posts: 4,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiatoby wrote: »
    I think Alison's support of Gillian helped to put her in the bottom 2. Speaks volumes :D

Yes, but WHY isn't Gillian in the bottom two???? I'm seriously loosing my patience with this show....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zaphodski wrote: »
    Yes, but WHY isn't Gillian in the bottom two???? I'm seriously loosing my patience with this show....

Yes but she is not going to win and she doesn't get to spend luxurious time in the hotel. Win Win really.
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    "Ahhhrrrr, Ahhhrrrrrr, Ahhhrrrr !!! Oh, it's your foot " :rolleyes:

That bit really got me, stupid mare !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Yes but she is not going to win and she doesn't get to spend luxurious time in the hotel. Win Win really.

Agree with you totally plus let her think she has a chance of winning .... mwhahahahah
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    " A lying bullshiter "" He got her so right in two words ,

It was applicable to both the task and her career!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was applicable to both the task and her career!!

:) that made me giggle. Bravo you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Shaun , But I would have prefared Plan A and he cut her up and buried her in a plastic bag in the garden ,

I'm prepared to provide the bag, shovel and chainsaw.

francie wrote: »
    No faint though...strange.

Yeah, funny that she never faints in water, strange one that....
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    So what happened? There were loads of plastic ducks floating in the foam, they had to get them all out, take off their keys and try them in the chest lock. Was Shaun saying that she didn't do her share, I'm a bit confused.(elderly :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peaches41 wrote: »
    So what happened? There were loads of plastic ducks floating in the foam, they had to get them all out, take off their keys and try them in the chest lock. Was Shaun saying that she didn't do her share, I'm a bit confused.(elderly :(

Yeah basically she did nothing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peaches41 wrote: »

Gillian let Shaun do all the searching for ducks while she just clung to the boat. She was supposed to count the ducks he found, but didn't. He left her to try all the keys once they got the boat out of the water (I think he'd been in the water a long time and was very cold). She then didn't leave him alone when he asked her to.

So yeah, basically she let someone else do all the work as usual.
  • fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what was shown Gillian clung to the big duck rather than get the ducks so Shaun asked her to count the ducks so that he knew they'd got them all before starting to unlock the padlocks.

She kept counting incorrectly which meant he spent longer than necessary in the cold water. If she'd helped get the ducks it would have been quicker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think hes been relatively patient towards her
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    I love that he got out of bed to confront her about her passive-aggressive whining by the campfire. Go Shaun!:D

P.S. I also love that he wears his jail uniform as pyjamas.

:D:D:D:D:D

I know those pyjamas are sooo funny, he really is amazing to watch. Absolutely love him.