Options

Cher will win FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    only chance of the desperate Gypsy-Chav winning are all the other contestants being arrested or dropping down dead next week.

though I woulden't be at all suprised to see a last minute 'Rap final' announced in a vain attempt to let her win.

Lovely, you sound nice!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    If there are enough of the latter

voting results suggest there ain't. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Cher actually won, the backlash against her would be huge:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesnt matter who wins they will never sell as many as Wagner would have sold.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DSDP wrote: »
    voting results suggest there ain't. :D

You might be right!! :D But I'm not sure that the voters on X factor and the market for Cher is the same demographic.

I'm not massively bothered either way tbh, I just think it's an interesting point!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cher is hoping to pick up the votes from all Mary fans
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But I'm not sure that the voters on X factor and the market for Cher is the same demographic.

it isn't. in fact the real market for what she tries to do/be isn't even watching XF. and they def won't take her serious, see the boos and hisses when she entered a stage in front of what was supposed to be an 'urban' crowd, i.e. her target market.

she will have to sell out and water it down and become a right joke or crash and be the target of ridicule. either way suits me. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DSDP wrote: »
    it isn't. in fact the real market for what she tries to do/be isn't even watching XF. and they def won't take her serious, see the boos and hisses when she entered a stage in front of what was supposed to be an 'urban' crowd, i.e. her target market.

she will have to sell out and water it down and become a right joke or crash and be the target of ridicule. either way suits me. :D

Maybe... if she does get to work with some of the acts that have expressed an interest her credibility will certainly improve though. Well if she's any good that is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe... if she does get to work with some of the acts that have expressed an interest her credibility will certainly improve though. Well if she's any good that is!

first rumours suggest will.i.am is doing the duet with her. Cher is writing the lyrics as we speak, supposedly some never before done twist on an 80s song. something from Dirty Dancing or so. she is well original again. respect!