Options

should pados be carstarted

Comments

• Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think the child buggerers should have there testicles chpped off to stop them doing it again
    "buggerers" do you mean Buggery? You do realise that some 'pados' are straight and pray on little girls, don't you?

I fail to see where Miss Georgie restricted "child" to mean males only.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bspace wrote: »
    I'm still curious as to how you'd go about castrating the female convicted child sex offenders. Or is liberal land still in denial.

Females don't posess testicles therefore cannot be castrated.

Female offences count for less than 10% of those arrested, so although a consideration, not the most threatening of suspects.
    I'm not sure how you would deal with them, I would look to science for a solution, and hope that they could find soething similar to castration in men.

What sort of punishment or treatment would you be in favour of?
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merel wrote: »
    Females don't posess testicles therefore cannot be castrated.

Female offences count for less than 10% of those arrested, so although a consideration, not the most threatening of suspects.
    I'm not sure how you would deal with them, I would look to science for a solution, and hope that they could find something similar to castration in men.

What sort of punishment or treatment would you be in favour of?

erm, you rather seem to have missed the point of my post just a teensy bit

i'm not the one proposing carstarting as a new national sport
  • Options
    Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

I read the title of this thread ages ago at work in the afternoon but didn't bother clicking on it but I new and read straight away what the title meant.

This has to be the most grammar police attack thread ever! :D
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Car started. :D As the late and Great Frank Carson said, that's a cracker.:)
  • Options
    Miss GeorgieMiss Georgie Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    BigAl. wrote: »
    I agree.

good alot of people have to

shall we start a forum patition
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good alot of people have to

shall we start a forum patition

and a DS forum petition is going to force this to happen of course... so much influence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ruby Shoes wrote: »
    and a DS forum petition is going to force this to happen of course... so much influence.

Unless you meant a forum partition of fors and againsts!!
  • Options
    N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I am not the grammer polce but I think you mean 'Paedo'. Also do you mean carsarated? Jailed? or Gaoled (depending on the english).

Yeh Paedos should be jailed. At least in jail they will get taught a lesson by other prisoners
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    "buggerers" do you mean Buggery? You do realise that some 'pados' are straight and pray on little girls, don't you?

I think they mean those who commit buggery, so 'buggers'. And I think you don't correctly understand what buggery is, as it doesn't exclude the possibility of preying on little girls.
  • Options
    Miss GeorgieMiss Georgie Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    I think they mean those who commit buggery, so 'buggers'. And I think you don't correctly understand what buggery is, as it doesn't exclude the possibility of preying on little girls.

so if i call someone a bugger i'm actuaally saying their a buggerer :confused:
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    LOL

I read the title of this thread ages ago at work in the afternoon but didn't bother clicking on it but I new and read straight away what the title meant.

This has to be the most grammar police attack thread ever! :D
    And not without good reason methinks. :cool:
  • Options
    JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    N3dSt4rk wrote: »
    I am not the grammer polce but I think you mean 'Paedo'. Also do you mean carsarated? Jailed? or Gaoled (depending on the english).

Yeh Paedos should be jailed. At least in jail they will get taught a lesson by other prisoners

It's just as well you're not the grammar police. :p
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who deid and made u the grammer police
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol! ...
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since it was obvious what the OP meant, there was no reason for anyone to complain about the spelling. Plus it allowed a great deal of innocent fun about what was written.
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Since it was obvious what the OP meant, there was no reason for anyone to complain about the spelling. Plus it allowed a great deal of innocent fun about what was written.

Nobody complained about the spelling.
  • Options
    Beau_SoirBeau_Soir Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I take it 'carstarted' means castrated?

Really?:eek:
  • Options
    N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
    Forum Member

Hey I am the secret Grammer Perleese :D
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    so if i call someone a bugger i'm actuaally saying their a buggerer :confused:
    Yes. That is if you're saying in that post what I think you're saying.
    That is where the word bugger comes from, the act of buggery.

Quite what buggers have to do with pados and getting cars started though gawd knows! ;)
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    I hope to god that those poor pados don't get carstarted, or else they might make a quick escape. The dirty preverts.
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,531
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Since it was obvious what the OP meant, there was no reason for anyone to complain about the spelling.

No it wasn't obvious, I saw this thread yesterday and decided then to ignore it as being a frivolous "Chatter" type thread. I was surprised to find it still active today so I had a look.

Such grossly mis-spelt or misleading thread titles are a menace, cause wasted time and are in my opinion as bad as or worse than 'txt spk' (which is frowned on in the DS rules). It will just end up as chatter, if it hasn't already done so (and I'm not going to read it all to find out).
  • Options
    JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    N3dSt4rk wrote: »
    Hey I am the secret Grammer Perleese :D

What happened to him? :confused:
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My car won't start. Where's a pado when you need one? :(