Daryl Hannah - Daily heil says something positive for a change!

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she's thrilled she's got the Daily Mail's approval:D

A few months ago they had pics of her with cellulite looking ropey. Load of old bawlacks. I think she looks rather taut as it goes and she can obviously afford the best surgery money can buy - complete non-story by the DM as usual.
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    She looks great!
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she has had surgery, it's very good surgery as it has left a few age lines in place to make her look natural. She looks phenomonal in both pics.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but why are they SO obsessed with saying 'oh look at her at *insert age*, this is what she used to look like in her early 20s, OMG she looks so much older!!' Like showing Daryl Hannah in Splash there as though we're meant to compare then to her now. The Mail can suck it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    She's beautiful. I have always thought so. If she has had surgery at least it's been done well and kept subtle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if you read the words in the article I wouldn't so much say it was positive but rather call it damning with faint praise. Oh look, with clever use of make up her lines don't look quite so prominent - that sort of praise.

Also I notice they are continuing with the Helena Bonham Carter 'eccentric' theme. Yes, Mail, we know she has her own unique style that is not what you would recommend for a woman over 40 (no colour, skirts to the knee, cashmere twinsets and opaque tights) but you don't have to publish daily photos of her walking in the street to make your point.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    I think if you read the words in the article I wouldn't so much say it was positive but rather call it damning with faint praise. Oh look, with clever use of make up her lines don't look quite so prominent - that sort of praise.

Also I notice they are continuing with the Helena Bonham Carter 'eccentric' theme. Yes, Mail, we know she has her own unique style that is not what you would recommend for a woman over 40 (no colour, skirts to the knee, cashmere twinsets and opaque tights) but you don't have to publish daily photos of her walking in the street to make your point.

Every picture tells a story, not necessarily the words.

Anyone looking at the pic can see a gorgeous woman with healthy,glowing skin and a beautiful smile. Whether that's been obtained by botox, clever make up or surgery is by the by - she looks lovely.