Options

Peter Andre is a nice guy (but we know he's not a saint) thread.

LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
Forum Member
The Peter/nice guy thread seems to have turned into a slagfest so... thoughts people?

:)

Comments

• Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it :)

I think Pete is a great father, a thoroughly decent bloke with high family values who adores his children. Of course he is no saint (who is), but he has integrity and dignity, something which his ex-wife is sadly lacking ;)
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Even when you say you KNOW he's not perfect because no one is, the *neutral* Krusty supporters ignore it,

You have to wonder when people have a hard time accepting that someone can basically be a good guy. Peter Andre at heart is a kind and decent man, the kind that so many women keep saying they'd love to have but that doesnt exist. They are out here - but of course there just has to be a hidden agenda and he can't possibly be genuine...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Even when you say you KNOW he's not perfect because no one is, the *neutral* Krusty supporters ignore it,

You have to wonder when people have a hard time accepting that someone can basically be a good guy. Peter Andre at heart is a kind and decent man, the kind that so many women keep saying they'd love to have but that doesnt exist. They are out here - but of course there just has to be a hidden agenda and he can't possibly be genuine...:rolleyes:

I think that is why the public have taken him to heart so much - he is an all-round decent guy. You would be surprised at the number of single fathers on his twitter page and facebook who say they look up to him as a role model.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Is there much to discuss once you've read the title then?

Yes, he's a great father. Yes, he's a whole lot better than his ex. Yes, he is utterly capable of using the press and kids to his advantage (part of the not saintly bit there), yes, he's perfectly pleasant. Yes, he's a little bit dull and not very bright.

What's more to discuss? Daily examples of being a good dad (err I thought that was supposed to be a given when you're a parent not something to be admired)?

Or is it more that it's an opportunity to discuss how tragic it is that he has to deal with his harridan ex and her examples of her being hideous?

Is there not an appreciation thread for him yet???
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it :)

I think Pete is a great father, a thoroughly decent bloke with high family values who adores his children. Of course he is no saint (who is), but he has integrity and dignity, something which his ex-wife is sadly lacking ;)
    He shagged Jordan for 5 years... there's nothing dignified in that!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    Idiotgirle wrote: »

Yes... that definitely wasnt one of his better ideas!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .......lol, I meant dignified since he left Krusty ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm not sure any integrity involved in that either......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like doing a lot of talking about how he's not going to be talking about his ex and then talking about his ex... like peddling the kids out for documentaries/paparazzi photo ops?

Yup, really dignified! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member

Ah yes - posing in his underpants with a sock down his nether regions. Can't get more dignified than that, can you?:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Little Chicken you should change the title of this thread to make it the Official Peter Andre Appreciation thread so the *neutral* Krusty lovers can continue to regurgitate their delusional beyotching in the other one that theyve already taken over...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Chicken you should change the title of this thread to make it the Official Peter Andre Appreciation thread so the *neutral* Krusty lovers can continue to regurgitate their delusional beyotching in the other one that theyve already taken over...
    Yes. Let's censor those who still think Peter Andre is as much of a publicity seeking munter as his ex!
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Let's censor those who still think Peter Andre is as much of a publicity seeking munter as his ex!

It's not censoring anyone. there are other threads to hate on him in, if his fans want somewhere to talk about him positively then they have every right to that without people coming in and putting a negative vibe on the thread.
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is a Peter Andre thread not a Jordan thread if you want one to talk about the Krusty one so badly then start one for her.:p:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    It's not censoring anyone. there are other threads to hate on him in, if his fans want somewhere to talk about him positively then they have every right to that without people coming in and putting a negative vibe on the thread.
    But they won't just be talking positively about him, they'll be slagging off Jordan and her boyfriend (who hasn't been shagging her for anywhere near as long as Andre was!). For every "Dignified" Pete comment there's a swipe about Krusty which is as negative. Insulting her =/= praising him!

In all honesty, Peter Andre is just yesterday's Alex Reid. He's only famous now because of his relationship with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    This is a Peter Andre thread not a Jordan thread if you want one to talk about the Krusty one so badly then start one for her.:p:
    Then why did the second poster bring up her lack of dignity? If it's not about her, then his fans should't be bringing Jordan into it either!

Then again, if it wasn't for his relationship with her, he'd be nobody so you should be praising Jordan for saving St Pete from a life of obscurity!
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll will talk about both if you want then so.:rolleyes: Anyone going to watch Petes show tomorrow night? Hope he trumps the Krusty one again.:D:):D He must be on top of the world seeing how his career is going from strength to strength unlike some...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    We'll will talk about both if you want then so.:rolleyes: Anyone going to watch Petes show tomorrow night? Hope he trumps the Krusty one again.:D:):D He must be on top of the world seeing how his career is going from strength to strength unlike some...

His show is just more pleasant to watch and I hope it keeps topping Krusty's in the ratings. And I dont have a problem with his frustrations at dealiing with her craziness gets shown. I dont think any normal human being could put with that mess ... and the people who like to slate him for it most certainly wouldnt if the shoe were on the other foot!
  • Options
    duckapluckduckapluck Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duckapluck wrote: »

Oeerr - great idea :D

but why is in the X Factor section?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I doubt anyone is a "krusty lover" either - people can be meh/dislike him without liking her.

In fact that's the problem - he was doing good at the beginning - he had a leg to stand on. Unfortunately he's gone the same route so they're both unsavoury now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vierte wrote: »

I don't seek PA threads but if there are "hater" threads then I'm pretty sure they'll be lots of peeps sticking up for him on there as well......

I was more intrigued about what can be discussed on a "he's a nice guy but not a saint" thread.....

Peter Andre has faults but in essence is fine - doesn't make for an interesting topic.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    I doubt anyone is a "krusty lover" either - people can be meh/dislike him without liking her.

In fact that's the problem - he was doing good at the beginning - he had a leg to stand on. Unfortunately he's gone the same route so they're both unsavoury now.

Unsavoury. The perfect word to describe both of them.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see how many snipes and bitchy comments make tomorrow's programme.
    Katie's didn't have any of that.

I am not saying for one minute she hasn't almost definitely said some nasty stuff about him, it's just not been broadcast.

I really think either Pete or Can need to think about the damage to his reputation stuff like 'you ain't shit' will do to Pete's reputation.

Balanced enough?
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    notfussy wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how many snipes and bitchy comments make tomorrow's programme.
    Katie's didn't have any of that.

I am not saying for one minute she hasn't almost definitely said some nasty stuff about him, it's just not been broadcast.

I really think either Pete or Can need to think about the damage to his reputation stuff like 'you ain't shit' will do to Pete's reputation.

Balanced enough?

Katie hasn't the guts to say anything on the programme, she saves it up for the print media, so the only way anyone can answer back is in print.

I've said that the 'you ain't shit' song was childish and rather spiteful on other threads, so no, I certainly don't think he's a saint.

Why don't the people who dislike him so much use the dislike thread anyway?