World Wrestling Entertainment Spoilers Discussion IV

Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
Forum Member
Harris_07 wrote: »
:D

Sure you are...;):D

Anyway, he probably knows all the medics and other guys and gals.

lol i really am, i have a certificate and everything, i can ligally treat minor injuries, i could have dressed cena's wound :D

Comments

• Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nik01 wrote: »
    lol i really am, i have a certificate and everything, i can ligally treat minor injuries, i could have dressed cena's wound :D

I believe you...*wink*

You probably would have dressed his wound before undressing the rest of him...on live television. ;):D

Have you no shame? :mad::p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you freaking kidding me? We're on the fourth thread? When was there a third thread?
  • Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    I believe you...*wink*

You probably would have dressed his wound before undressing the rest of him...on live television. ;):D

Have you no shame? :mad::p:D

lol im telling the truth

DS what a post to choose to start the new thread with lol :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part FOUR

Bloody hell part 3 was short!!!

Oh and go Nik at being a first aider I wanna become one.

And of course Harris i wouldnt mind beingthat guy haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell WWE thread 4! :eek:

Maybe the mods ended thread number 3 to coincide with the end of the Orton/Cena feud :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol im telling the truth

I believe you. :)

They ended a thread with my post once and the post was very un-PG. :o

Staying up for Raw tonight or are you knackered?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol im telling the truth

and you spelt legally wrong lol :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SophStar wrote: »
    Part FOUR

You could practice on Cena. Just follow him around everywhere in case he's injured or something.

*Giving you an excuse to stalk him*

I didn't even realise there was a third thread. :o
  • AlferdPackerAlferdPacker Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part IV man you guys can talk :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could practice on Cena. Just follow him around everywhere in case he's injured or something.

*Giving you an excuse to stalk him*

I didn't even realise there was a third thread. :o

looool :D:p:o

Lol the third threead was there for some time but seriously, why close it so early, its not like it was as big as part 2, which was over like 1500 pages i think!
    Forum Member
    Part FOUR

its only so i can treat the kids in my care if i needed to, i think if i had to help someone in the street i would forget everything and fall apart :o

i think we talk to much :D
    I believe you. :)

They ended a thread with my post once and the post was very un-PG. :o

Staying up for Raw tonight or are you knackered?

lol we thats us all over isnt it hahaha

i dont think i am, im not well and staying up to nights on running like that might be a bit much, saying that if i cant sleep i may do, cant wait to see what cena and orton do
    Forum Member
    and you spelt legally wrong lol :p

shut it you :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its only so i can treat the kids in my care if i needed to, i think if i had to help someone in the street i would forget everything and fall apart :o

i think we talk to much :D

lol we thats us alover isnt it hahaha

i dont think i am, im not well and staying up to nights on running like that might be a bit much, saying that if i cant sleep i may do, cant wait to see what cena and orton do
    awww how nice of you :), aww I kno what you mean but you never kno how youll react in that situation until ur there!

aww get well soon, go to bed early if you can??
  • Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah i was writing a post on the other thread then i find out its locked lol oh well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    ah i was writing a post on the other thread then i find out its locked lol oh well

thats what I did, and then it goes sorry this thread is closed, I was thinking :eek: did something bad happen, but no its only another thread in place of the old one!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part IV man you guys can talk :p
    We're all awesome. :)
    looool :D:p:o

Lol the third threead was there for some time but seriously, why close it so early, its not like it was as big as part 2, which was over like 1500 pages i think!
    That's true. Looking back at the third thread, it was really short compared to the second. Oh, well. Doesn't really matter, I guess.

lol we thats us all over isnt it hahaha

Don't worry, I'll be there to slap you...just to get you to focus. :)

So true. :D

Aww, get well soon, love. I probably will stay up, not going to sleep for a long time. I, too, want to see what Orton and Cena are going to do. Hopefully, there's a Tournament for the WWE Championship. I do like tournaments.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're all awesome. :)

That's true. Looking back at the third thread, it was really short compared to the second. Oh, well. Doesn't really matter, I guess.

Aww, get well soon, love. I probably will stay up, not going to sleep for a long time. I, too, want to see what Orton and Cena are going to do. Hopefully, there's a Tournament for the WWE Championship. I do like tournaments.

We are :)

Lol thats true it doesnt really matter but still I like to question things :D.

I wander who Cenas new opponents gonna be actually. I dont think theyd do Hunter cause hes like tied up with DX, although if he wasnt, thats what Id guess would happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats what I did, and then it goes sorry this thread is closed, I was thinking :eek: did something bad happen, but no its only another thread in place of the old one!

lol ha i didn't read it properly at first..i thought it was some error lol
    Forum Member
    awww how nice of you :), aww I kno what you mean but you never kno how youll react in that situation until ur there!

aww get well soon, go to bed early if you can??

yes your right there

thanks mum :p:D

ha thanks

thanks hon, i want to see who cena will face next, is randy out fo thr picture now? will someone new challange for the belt?

it would be quite good tonight to see cena talking in the ring as someone new music hits
    Forum Member

I wander who Cenas new opponents gonna be actually. I dont think theyd do Hunter cause hes like tied up with DX, although if he wasnt, thats what Id guess would happen.

i think the only way it could be H is if cena went heel, i dont think that will happen, but last night people really responded to cena going off on one a bit so you never know, we can dream i guess lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Santino!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. There must be a reason. Probably a new policy on maximum pages/posts in one part or something.

I thought that it'd be HHH, too. But they'd have to think up of a way to separate him from DX. So, I thought that a tournament would take care of that.

If HHH does feud with Cena, I really hope that HBK feuds with Swagger. Swagger needs all the good help that he can get and feuding with HBK will put him on the map.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes your right there

thanks mum :p:D

ha thanks

thanks hon, i want to see who cena will face next, is randy out fo thr picture now? will someone new challange for the belt?

it would be quite good tonight to see cena talking in the ring as someone new music hits

lol thats okay dear :p

I feel right old :p:o

I really really really hope the next #1 contender isnt Mark Henry!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol thats okay dear :p

I feel right old :p:o

I really really really hope the next #1 contender isnt Mark Henry!!

yes! Mark "Ratings" Henry...or Santino:D:D
    Forum Member
    lol no santino or mark henry please or hornswoggle
This discussion has been closed.