BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    She must keep fit then.
    She is nice though,

How do you know? Where does it tell you about her character?
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Lovely card doodles :)

I have that programme lined up to record too Winsome :D

How are all the sickies you look after? :)

Morning minks :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is female that's enough for Hicky to have a handle on her character :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I've seen her presenting before she started out as a BBC Blast reporter and the "raving reporter on Switch's very own The 5:19 Show!.
    Forum Member
    Is this the most spoiled girl in Britain? Meet Gina Rio, the 23-year-old who lives at the Savoy, drinks Cristal, owns £20k handbags - and STILL gets £10k a month pocket money from mummy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2255279/Is-spoiled-girl-Britain-Meet-Gina-Rio-23-year-old-lives-Savoy.html#ixzz2W5Ov3Zhg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Forum Member
    These maybe's have been posted on another thread.
    Unnamed persons of course.

Chubby twins who's idol is Richard Branson
    A lesbian fisherwoman
    A dentist who is the new Jade Goody
    A bisexual fire breathing model
    Someone who's saved 28 lives
    A Harry Styles look a like
    A young sugar daddy who has owned strip clubs
    A karate expert with webbed feet
    A classy but not snobby cougar
    An ex girlfriend to an Irish professional rugby player
    Someone who's lived in the savoy for 6 months
    A professional middleweight boxer
    Someone looking for a new rich man
    A grandson of a gypsy gangster
    A football coach who likes a row
    Forum Member
    Morning all :-)

Lovely card doodles :-)

I have that programme lined up to record too Winsome :-D

How are all the sickies you look after? :-)
    Morning minkski.:-)))))))))))))))
    She is female that's enough for Hicky to have a handle on her character :-D
    Right again.:-)))))))))))))
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning minks :D

Morning Flora :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the most spoiled girl in Britain? Meet Gina Rio, the 23-year-old who lives at the Savoy, drinks Cristal, owns £20k handbags - and STILL gets £10k a month pocket money from mummy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2255279/Is-spoiled-girl-Britain-Meet-Gina-Rio-23-year-old-lives-Savoy.html#ixzz2W5Ov3Zhg

Compared to Bernie Ecclestones daughters I very much doubt it :D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I've seen her presenting before she started out as a BBC Blast reporter and the "raving reporter on Switch's very own The 5:19 Show!.
    I havent even heard of switch. I wish her well and hope she is brilliant anyway.

I think she has "Sinitta birthdays" :p
    Forum Member
  • WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)

Lovely card doodles :)

I have that programme lined up to record too Winsome :D

How are all the sickies you look after? :)

Been a hectic few months, one way and another, Older brother took a nasty fall and broke his hip, so hip replacement there. Thankfully we had moved him into a new flat, which although still on the first floor, there is a lift he can use. His mobility is, unfortunately worsened, so although he can get about his home, which is, thankfully smaller than the one he was in, and easier for him, when I take him out, we use a wheelchair. My younger brother has had problems of another kind, with someone who was in a position of trust (a professional) and abused that position.However I am still quite angry about that, so will say no more about it, except she received a custodial sentence. Nephew is making progress after heart surgery, but still is awaiting surgery for his liver. There have been other happenings, but I really don't want to bore everyone with my problems, so will say no more. I do appreciate your care and concern though Minsks, and although I cannot do so in person, please take the ((hugs)) I send you.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this rate Big Brother will be trending on Twitter soon, People won't shut up about it:

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=Big%20Brother&src=typd

:)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this rate Big Brother will be trending on Twitter soon, People won't shut up about it:

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=Big%20Brother&src=typd

:)

That's not even the official hash tag either. (a few people on there are speaking about other countries BB) The real one is supposed to be #bbuk. Go on that and there are even more people speaking of it. When you put the two together, basically... it's being talked about a lot already!
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Winsome wrote: »
    Been a hectic few months, one way and another, Older brother took a nasty fall and broke his hip, so hip replacement there. Thankfully we had moved him into a new flat, which although still on the first floor, there is a lift he can use. His mobility is, unfortunately worsened, so although he can get about his home, which is, thankfully smaller than the one he was in, and easier for him, when I take him out, we use a wheelchair. My younger brother has had problems of another kind, with someone who was in a position of trust (a professional) and abused that position.However I am still quite angry about that, so will say no more about it, except she received a custodial sentence. Nephew is making progress after heart surgery, but still is awaiting surgery for his liver. There have been other happenings, but I really don't want to bore everyone with my problems, so will say no more. I do appreciate your care and concern though Minsks, and although I cannot do so in person, please take the ((hugs)) I send you.

wow Winsome, that is an awful lot to deal with :(

Glad the person got a custodial sentence, it makes my blood boil when people abuse their positions of trust, usually with the most vulnerable in our society :mad:

best wishes for the liver surgery, your poor nephew :(

My dad also broke his hip a few months ago, they missed it on the Xray, even when double checked, so 2 weeks later he had surgery to pin it , we also use a wheelchair when out as it's a lot safer :)

Hugs to you too Winsome, it's hard work being a carer xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    That's not even the official hash tag either. (a few people on there are speaking about other countries BB) The real one is supposed to be #bbuk. Go on that and there are even more people speaking of it. When you put the two together, basically... it's being talked about a lot already!

Can't believe people want to watch that alien program on Channel 4, If I did want to watch it. I would record it or watch it on 4OD :D
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe people want to watch that alien program on Channel 4, If I did want to watch it. I would record it or watch it on 4OD :D

I don't think that will do too well. Those programs usually don't pull in big audiences. I assume it would get around 1.3m.
    Forum Member
    Ian Symes ‏@ianiansymes 11m

People are queuing already! #bbuk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that will do too well. Those programs usually don't pull in big audiences. I assume it would get around 1.3m.

It may get those ratings if its lucky :)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

She has been mentioned on more than one thread but someone said she has been tweeting recently so not in hiding and apparently one of her tweets mentioned a (modelling) job later in the month - so she may not be going in - though we havent got long to wait to find out !
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winsome wrote: »

hectic few months:confused::eek: Your not kidding ! Hope it all works out in the end for you
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    It's already starting to get busy on the MF. A few hours before the launch tomorrow afternoon there should be a huge surge of threads/posts! How is everyone?

Hi Salv - I've noticed over the last couple of days the MF growing almost by the hour! It's good to see:cool:
    doodle doo wrote: »
    thanks jojo! :) it's slightly darker in reality and folded in half here on my alarm clock. i reckon she'll probably be chuffed. she also said they were going to move to a smaller place, and i think it gets to a point where age and lesser ability really creeps in, and she's sounding a bit frailer just lately.

she didn't/doesn't make time to care for me or really listen, and i was brought up making sure i didn't upset her. they're at a distance but i just can't be angry with her now, she's long in the tooth and has done well. so i made an effort. i inherited being ok at art from my dad, i never studied it and he never taught me, he was an engineer. i wish he'd taught me how to dismantle a motorcycle and put it back together again though, i could have made a fortune!

No point being angry, it just drags you down and spoils your own life. Pity though that you didn't become an auto engineer, as you say, you could've made squillions! But would you be happier ................
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning all:D

Kids have finally finished all of their exams, partaaaaay time:D

Looking forward to reading all about tonight's BB, should be fun:D

Rainy season with a vengeance here, storm and flash flood warnings in place. And all journey time estimates around town are ignored. Usually 45 mins if no rain. If rain then....well, last night was nearly two hours to do a 20min journey:(
    Ah well, not long til I'm home and I can complain about the cold rain instead of the hot stuff:D

Hi halla - aren't you able to watch it then, by the magic of the interweb????

Glad the exams are over, it's always a stressful time and seems to go on for ever - I still dream about it now, both my own exams and the children's:rolleyes:

Hope you're bug free at least, if a tad damp!
    Forum Member
    Afternoon guys - I seem to have spent all morning doing something but can't see what I've achieved:rolleyes:
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Hi Salv - I've noticed over the last couple of days the MF growing almost by the hour! It's good to see:cool:

No point being angry, it just drags you down and spoils your own life. Pity though that you didn't become an auto engineer, as you say, you could've made squillions! But would you be happier ................

Hi halla - aren't you able to watch it then, by the magic of the interweb????

Glad the exams are over, it's always a stressful time and seems to go on for ever - I still dream about it now, both my own exams and the children's:rolleyes:

Hope you're bug free at least, if a tad damp!
    Evening Jojo :)
    I could watch it but it'd be the middle of the night here so I'll catch up over the weekend :)
    Been raining all day :( drizzly British rain too, none of the proper monsoon RAIN we usually get. Dismal, dismal day. Ugh. Almost bug free, felled earlier in the week by something nasty which has helped me shed 4kg I didn't need to lose and steadfastly refuses to allow me to eat anything without ejecting it almost immediately. Today's the first day since Sunday any solid food has stayed put :( and even then there've been ominous rumblings:eek::rolleyes:

Just feeding the kids then going to see if I can find some tennis to watch for a while :)
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Evening Jojo :)
    I could watch it but it'd be the middle of the night here so I'll catch up over the weekend :)
    Been raining all day :( drizzly British rain too, none of the proper monsoon RAIN we usually get. Dismal, dismal day. Ugh. Almost bug free, felled earlier in the week by something nasty which has helped me shed 4kg I didn't need to lose and steadfastly refuses to allow me to eat anything without ejecting it almost immediately. Today's the first day since Sunday any solid food has stayed put :( and even then there've been ominous rumblings:e.ek::rolleyes:

Just feeding the kids then going to see if I can find some tennis to watch for a while :)

Sounds awful - I could lose a kilo or 2 without too much damage, but rather not have the bug to achieve it! Hopefully this is the end of it.......

I knew it was the middle of the night, duuurrr, but it sounded as though you weren't recording it - I know what you mean now, you'll read about the launch before you're able to watch it:p;)

It's 6 year old GD's sports day round about now - absolutely pouring rain and very muggy! OH has just left in the vain hope that they might 'sort something out'. I'd like to be he comes home soon with at least 1 GD in tow:cool:

I can hardly remember a school sports day when the heavens didn't open:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.