I find it appalling that Judi James said that Sam was the age of an embryo

Comments

• The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    The age of.. 'the glint in the milkman's eye'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't he about 23/24. Older than Sophie and the Twins certainly. I found that such a strange comment.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    What she meant was that Sam is immature and needs to grow, which i agree with. His rude comments and his silly knock knock jokes belong to a young adolescent.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? You found that appalling? Okay.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isnt his biological age thats being slated its Sams childish ways much below that of a 24 yr old (I would imagine), but Charlie is quite similar she needs to grow up big time. Going to Sam for comfort and a ego massage was a little cringe worthy imo. Shes so needy its pathetic.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    What she meant was that Sam is immature and needs to grow, which i agree with. His rude comments and his silly knock knock jokes belong to a young adolescent.

'Hows your Fanny'?:eek: Not really the chat up line of a near mid-twenty yr old.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »

Yes, sounds like they come from a joke book for teenage boys.......he's doing himself no favours........if this is his foreplay/chat up line........he is going to be single for a long while.......