What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dollhouse season one and I have been watching Lost again from the very start :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hill Street Blues series 1 and 2 only. (no more series were brought out on DVD:()
  • grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started with Two and a Half Men Season 1 about 3 weeks ago, I watched Seasons 2,3,4,5. Yesterday I started on Season 6, I don't have Season 7 - but I will watch on V+ on demand.

Being able to watch 6 episodes in 2 hours with zero ad breaks is so much better than enduring so many ads breaks and the annoying bumpers..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The West Wing, just got the last couple of episodes to watch! It's taken nearly a whole year to get this far, well worth it though. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rules Of Engagement: Season 2
  • BrummiekevBrummiekev Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Breaking Bad, Season 3, Ive managed to get an Australian Imported version of it. :cool:
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched two episodes from the Avengers box set today (Patrick Macnee and Diana Rigg), fantastic stuff. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charmed Season 8. Currently onto the latter half of the season, and after that i'll be watching The 4400.
  • RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About to start Treme season 1
  • CubiteCubite Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I've just started watching FARSCAPE again, from the start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fringe Season 1 on blu-ray didn't have any digital channels when it first came out so I picked it up second hand recently
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The X Files.

However, I got a bit bored, so have taken a break from it to watch my new Firefly Blu-ray box instead.
  • Nate SeinfeldNate Seinfeld Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justified season one, embarking on the last disc tonight to take me through to the Breaking Bad finale! :)
  • will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Modern Family series 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I've been rewatching The Vampire Diaries season 1 considering season 3 airs in the UK this week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    somebody posted about the wire ,i think i will go and get that again. watching terry and june box set
  • MissAyrshireMissAyrshire Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mentalist (Season 3)
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been watching Cheers from the start. Now half way through the final season. Might watch Frasier again afterwards, watched it about a year ago but watching Cheers is making me want to watch it again.

Also intend to watch 2 and a half men at some point. Have been watching the latest series with AK and quite enjoy it so thought I might give the others a try. Although Charlie Sheen has never been a favourite of mine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    Fringe season 1. I have season 2 to watch also, which I haven't seen all of yet. Trying to watch season 4 on TV while not having seen seasons 2 or 3 yet is proving challenging :D
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,671
    Forum Member
    Currently working my way through 24 Seasons 1-4. Addictive show, won't take me as long as I thought to get through this.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    Currently working my way through 24 Seasons 1-4. Addictive show, won't take me as long as I thought to get through this.

Have you tried watching them in real time?

I watched Season 1 and 2 in real time and it is fun trying to keep awake after hour 15. Don't know how they do it in the show. :)
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    "American Dad", Vol. 5.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Modern Family - Season 1
    The Big Bang Theory - Season 2
    Both brilliant :D
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I'm currently still working my way through Doctor Who.I started with classic Doctor Who at the very start about a year ago and I'm now just started on the 11th Doctor Matt Smith!

I'm also watch Buffy the vampire slayer again and I've just started season 3 of that!
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Sorry just realized that this thread is about boxsets as neither of what I've posted are boxsets