Options

Tardis and The Silence

13»

Comments

• Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    See post #48 for my theory as to why it was 'their' idea...

Maybe, maybe not - either way, that involves positing elements we don't know anything about.
  • Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Maybe, maybe not - either way, that involves positing elements we don't know anything about.

Which is more than likely to be the case - it would be silly to be debating if we've been shown everything already! We'd know the answer then...
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Pandorica must have six sides because of it's shape, one part top and bottom and 4 around, does it look any different, if viewed from other positions. Have not really seen a proper dimensional view of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry to bump an old thread but I've just finished rewatching DotM and it is explicitly explained that the spaceship where River shoots all the Silence is the exact same spaceship as in The Lodger. When the Doctor first arrives in the spaceship he says he wonders how a spaceship like this ended up above Craig's house. Then he said "I guess we're about to find out." Then River kills all the Silence leaving an empty spaceship in search of a pilot. I just wanted to point this out because I see a lot of people still asking about where the Lodger spaceship came from and I have seen it featured in lists of unresolved plots from the Matt Smith era.