Aisleyne fails again to turn up for her radio show.

Comments

• Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you so angry about it? You don't even like her or her show :confused: Surely you should be pleased you're not forced to listen to her this week?
  • oogiepoogiep Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote:
    For someone who obviously dislikes her, I`m amazed how you always know what she`s up to ;)

What can I say? I guess I have a rather unhealthy obsession with her. I enjoy it when she fails as Its fun to see her fans do the best to defend her actions.

I always get the same questions from her fans. :rolleyes:
  • SWW (SWW)SWW (SWW) Posts: 23,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope nothing too untoward has happened to her.

I hope she recovers from whatever happened, as soon as possible.

Regards
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    I hope nothing too untoward has happened to her.

I hope she recovers from whatever happened, as soon as possible.

Regards
    It sounded like she was a little shaken up (as she said), but no lasting damage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fun&games wrote:
    :eek: She looks terrible in that picture.

Why, btw, do women wear makeup or fake tan or whatever it is that turns them orange?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    oogiep wrote:
    What can I say? I guess I have a rather unhealthy obsession with her. I enjoy it when she fails as Its fun to see her fans do the best to defend her actions.

I always get the same questions from her fans. :rolleyes:

Aha now I see what motivates you ....
  • oogiepoogiep Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    I was just kidding but you all must feel very annoyed at the way she has let you down so much huh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote:
    :eek: She looks terrible in that picture.

Why, btw, do women wear makeup or fake tan or whatever it is that turns them orange?

I don't know why but alot of women do, another person that springs to mind is Grace, who looks even more orange than Ais.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She simply said that she was on her way to the studios when she was forced to give a police statement. She said she wishes she could tell us but can tell us next week and said she will DEFINATELY be there next Thursday.
    Unless her cat eats her homework :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys, when she's late she oftne makes up for it by exceeding her 7pm end time.
    Ah so she eats into someone else radio show, for failing to turn up on time for her own....how selfish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But the host for that show is always late aswell.
    Thank god its just an internet radio station. Doesn't really sound like a well managed or run radio station either. No one can be arsed to turn up on time, or at all in some cases :D
  • BibblesBibbles Posts: 7,755
    Forum Member
    The problem with crying wolf is that when the wolf turns up no one believes you.I'm guessing that Aisleyne can only get through the show if she feels at the top of her confidence.If she feels unwell or has had an upset suddenly she can't go through with it.Wasn't there something in BB about her being petrified of public speaking-maybe that was true.Hasn't she been drunk/tipsy on the radio show on a couple of occassions as well.What set me thinking about that was that she looks drunk and quite unwell in those photos from Funky Buddha a couple of days ago.She doesn't look at all happy and insistent posting from her supporters won't change what the photos say.Bad skin and poor make up.She doesn't look happy at all and the radio show might be too much for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why but alot of women do, another person that springs to mind is Grace, who looks even more orange than Ais.
    Yes, I know. :eek: Grace is one of the worst offenders. Yet some managed to avoid it. For example, I don't think Imogen has been orange, and I'm pretty sure Sam Heuston (BB6), who's had her share of fashion disasters while acting the glamour model at events, has turned orange either.

Maybe it's the light. Maybe the orange ones just look nicely tanned in ordinary daylight but not under whatever light prevails in pap pics at events?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ash, I hope she's alright :)

If she had to be with the police, she had to be with the police, nothing that can be done, she's still got her job anyway :p
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    While I too raise an eyebrow at Aisleyne failing to turn up at her appointment the day after she's pictured out 'on the lash' at a nightclub, it is perfectly possible that she was involved in a car accident and had to give a witness statement.
  • PandorianPandorian Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote:
    Yes, I know. :eek: Grace is one of the worst offenders. Yet some managed to avoid it. For example, I don't think Imogen has been orange, and I'm pretty sure Sam Heuston (BB6), who's had her share of fashion disasters while acting the glamour model at events, has turned orange either.

Maybe it's the light. Maybe the orange ones just look nicely tanned in ordinary daylight but not under whatever light prevails in pap pics at events?
    My thoughts exactly. I think it's the flash that the photographers use that provide us with so much orangeness.

It also seems to highlight any skin blemishes as well. :o
  • Kiwi oneKiwi one Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To h*ll with the radio show. Just hope she is alright. :confused:
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless her...I've still never listened to the show...doesn't seem much point now, does there?
  • dizzydotsdizzydots Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The police didnt detain her too long which would hinder her crystal club appearance it would seem.
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote:

I have seen on TV or read in the papers and mags where Celebs or gossip columnists have commented about the orangeness of other Celebs, and that's nothing to do with the light or cameras snapping around them. so don't think it can be put down to that, Veri :D;) I think we might have to accept there are a lot of very orange Celebs about just due to their using too much fake tan :eek: :D

Better get back on topic :eek: Very curious now as to what happened to stop Aisleyne turning up for her radio spot. Wonder when we will find out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    faded wrote:
    Obviously she thinks more of her nights out than she does of giving the radio a real shot. She clearly aint interested.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh... she isn't running up a particularly good track record, is she?
    Forum Member
    faded wrote:
    Perhaps you can find some phots of her entering the club rather than leaving it? These would more be more likely to show her being shaken, yes?

A minor car accident can leave you shaken - do you try and carry on as normal, or stay in the house for a week?
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote:
    Obviously she thinks more of her nights out than she does of giving the radio a real shot. She clearly aint interested.
    Her radio show is 5pm-7pm. I know girl's have a reputation for taking a long time to get ready - but, this gives plenty of time really, yes?

Ooops - sorry, I forgot that when it comes to Aiselyne, we must lose perspective, and think the worst possible. :rolleyes:

Told you those rolleyes would come in useful. :)
This discussion has been closed.