Options

EE: Can't wait until Lacey Turner returns.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
Forum Member
✭✭✭
EastEnders is always a lot more interesting when Stacey is in it. Move away Carters! The Queen is coming home :D.

Comments

• Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    EastEnders is always a lot more interesting when Stacey is in it. Move away Carters! The Queen is coming home :D.

Hahaha, Stacey is far from the queen. Tracey the barmaid is the queen in my opinion ;-);-)
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A man after my own heart! You have fantastic taste :cool:
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love stacey. Add me to the club lol
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot wait until she back full time, just hope she well away from Maxwell and his penis.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,128
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to find out the secret behind the key.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as she returns I watch one episode every several months again.

Literally can not stand the character and when the show was Stacey-enders circa 2009-10

On top of that opinion I also think she has a dreadfully irritating voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    I can't wait to find out the secret behind the key.

I hope it's not been forgot about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »

Literally can not stand the character and when the show was Stacey-enders circa 2009-10

:o Get out :p
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I can wait.

And wait.
    And wait a bit longer.

Honest, no problem! :p

(if they have her and Max sniffing around each other again though I might have to pay a visit to the BBC and bang some heads off some walls >:( ANYTHING but that!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stacey really is underappreciated on here.

It really is a shame :p
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd prefer the return of the glorious Chrissie
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't worry Aaron. Everyone gets a kicking on here. I'm sure shell have some big stories.
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I hope it's not been forgot about.

How many storylines have we had now where there on screen one minute then disappear never to be seen again?

She's bloody terrible overrated one trick pony. Might as well rename the programme Laceyenders. Time has now moved on she should be left in the past.

The EE team should concentrate on the cast it already has. Reeks of desperation from DTC wonder what implausible plot line he will come up with to release her from prison?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry Aaron. Everyone gets a kicking on here. I'm sure shell have some big stories.

Sharon fans like yourself, have been treated appallingly these last few years :p.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon fans like yourself, have been treated appallingly these last few years :p.

I think there's only a few still post! :D
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Yes, I can't wait to see her furrow her brow and flare her nostrils while she gets away with everything.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I literally can't think of anything I'd like to see less than Stacey's return. The character is a spent force and if her brief return earlier in the year didn't hammer that home then her permanent return certianly will. Watch the writers jump through all manner of hoops to spring her from prison. The show is improving and has a great cast already. The last thing needed is Stacey to return and dominate every facet of the show like she did in her first stint. This smacks of desperation and is just as ill judged as Sharon's return in 2012. 2 years later and only now is Sharon starting to feel like a proper part of the show. Unlike Sharon, Stacey has already done it all and then some. There's nothing more to be gleamed from the character, particularly since she hasn't been gone that long.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    I really can't wait for Stacey to return full time in August. She is a great character played by a fabulous actress. I hope Stacey will get some big storylines :)
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey the queen. O she is a queen alright the queen of nothing
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I literally can't think of anything I'd like to see less than Stacey's return. The character is a spent force and if her brief return earlier in the year didn't hammer that home then her permanent return certianly will. Watch the writers jump through all manner of hoops to spring her from prison. The show is improving and has a great cast already. The last thing needed is Stacey to return and dominate every facet of the show like she did in her first stint. This smacks of desperation and is just as ill judged as Sharon's return in 2012. 2 years later and only now is Sharon starting to feel like a proper part of the show. Unlike Sharon, Stacey has already done it all and then some. There's nothing more to be gleamed from the character, particularly since she hasn't been gone that long.

Thank God it's not just me. The most overrated character who ever walked the Square...I just don't see why she's back.
  • Options
    Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait till Ronnie back and Kim
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

I don't understand how she can be a spent force when she was barely an adult when she left. IMO Stacey the woman is going to be well worth watching.

You can't compare her to Sharon. She knows plenty of people on the square and has family there, we're even going to get a Jean return.:) And Lacey can act her socks off.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I don't understand how she can be a spent force when she was barely an adult when she left. IMO Stacey the woman is going to be well worth watching.

You can't compare her to Sharon. She knows plenty of people on the square and has family there, we're even going to get a Jean return.:) And Lacey can act her socks off.

Jean is back for one or two episodes. so unfortunately she isn't back for good.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »

I don't understand how she's not a spent force just because she was barely an adult when she left. She did every conceivable storyline possible with the exception of lesbianism and death. Her age doesn't come into it. Stacey the woman will still have done every storyline it is possible for the character to do so will be a retread of the Stacey the young adult.

I couldn't care less about her acting. Being a good actor doesn't make me like a character any more. If that was the case Carol Jackson would be my favourite character in the cast but I can't stand the miserable old sow.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I never liked Stacey and I have no idea why, I guess I just never warmed to her, it put me off even more when she became so overused and her brief return this time was a shambles imo.