✭✭✭
    This woman is horrible..and BB are supporting her >:(

What are Ash and Winston laughing about >:(
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman is horrible..and BB are supporting her >:(

What are Ash and Winston laughing about >:(
    The numpty having a hissy fit and making no sense next to them.....and Mark there spraying hairspray around, what a surreal scene lol
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Winston and Mark grinning from ear to ear, how horrible are they too. She is one piece of work.
  • Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is one horrible woman, what were the two idiots laughing for. >:(
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find them two idiots worse than her in this >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd actually love it if when she gets evicted someone threw a ballon full of fish guts at her from the crowd and Emma just condoned it
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will never be on the h/l's just like the Sandwich story is not on tonight.
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the guys laughing a lot worse. They're so mindless, and so far up Helen's backside it's embarrassing.
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Winston was just incredulous at what Helen was saying, she really does talk rubbish but Christopher held his own well I thought, let's see if that is shown on the highlights as well as Helen's other bratty behaviour, I can hear the get Helen Out chant making a return this Friday!
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Not really all that nasty. Misleading title in the vid imo. Not much to see here and relatively civilised in comparison to many we've seen in there.

Ash and Winston deserve more scorn for sitting them laughing at 2 people trying to have a discussion, and air grievances/ give explanations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Christopher held his own rather well there during Helen's childish tantrum, good on you Christopher !
  • rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I am outside the UK, is there any way of changing my settings to view these clips?
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God that woman is pathetic. I wish Chris would have just said "you're lucky to even still be in the house with your free pass, otherwise you would have been gone long ago. Now go F*** yourself, I'm not explaining myself to you!"
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't touch her with a f***king golden barge pole. Hideous woman.
    In fact hideous human being.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    I think Winston was just incredulous at what Helen was saying, she really does talk rubbish but Christopher held his own well I thought, let's see if that is shown on the highlights as well as Helen's other bratty behaviour, I can hear the get Helen Out chant making a return this Friday!

For heavens sake she knows how these tasks work and not everyone gets the nice treat- why she feels entitled to be one of the privileged every time is beyond me- I am reaching the end of my time as a viewer if her behaviour continues like this>:(
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I think Christopher held his own rather well there during Helen's childish tantrum, good on you Christopher !

He did indeed.:)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rowens08 wrote: »
    As I am outside the UK, is there any way of changing my settings to view these clips?

Same here. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, Helen really likes to memorise and keep a tally of her 'kind gestures' and store them away for future reference.
    Who on earth does that? :confused:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    For heavens sake she knows how these tasks work and not everyone gets the nice treat- why she feels entitled to be one of the privileged every time is beyond me- I am reaching the end of my time as a viewer if her behaviour continues like this>:(

ALl of this and more. She is one repulsive woman>:(
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think ash and winston are realising what a nutcase she is , and wondering how long they can be mates with her .
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She thought she had him brainwashed when they were in the morgue and that he had turned against Ashleigh. She cant believe it hasn't worked. It worked on Kimberly and Marlon.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    She is such a nasty woman I can't bear her she is literally sucking the life out of this series !
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the sandwich story?
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    i'd actually love it if when she gets evicted someone threw a ballon full of fish guts at her from the crowd and Emma just condoned it

What a lovely piece of work you are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I was the first one there to comfort you"

I wonder if Helen deliberately does 'nice things' just as a means to ensure the support of other HM's?

It certainly seems like she keeps a detailed note book of all her 'good deeds.'

Evidently Christopher should have realised that Helen expects pay back for all her 'selfless' kindnesses.